Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 06:54 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 213/203/180

Height: 5'11"

Well, Zach is back to normal I think today. They did a lot of xray's, lab, etc on him yesterday morning. The doc said probably just a virus. Another one???? Have any of you seen the commercial on t.v (I am not even sure what it is advertising) where 2 boys are daring each other to do "gross" things like lick the mouth-piece on a pay phone, and chew gum that is found stuck up under a table? I don't know, but I think there may be someone doing that to my son. If only I could get him to WASH HIS FILTHY HANDS!!!!

Thanks to all you ladies for the good vibes and for being there for me. I am more than a little stressed out right now.

Christi, how did you like the hunting trip? I am a hunter, too. I had a really bad experience the end of season last year, that was very heartbreaking for me, so I am not very enthusiastic about going this year.(I injured a young buck and shot up all my ammo trying to kill him and DH had to come from home and "finish him off". By the time he got there, I had taken off my jacket and put it on the deer, and was sitting down beside him rubbing him and crying like a BABY!!! I was helpless...I had injured him and he couldn't get up and run off, but I had no way to put him out of his misery. I must have apologized to him 50 times while I sat there crying uncontrollably. DH was very angry with me for falling apart like that and really laid a tongue lashing on me...as if I needed it at that point) Anyway, that is my story, I know there will be those animal rights activists out there infuriated by it, but that is how it was. At least we keep all the meat and that is what we eat on all year. Deer is very low in fat, did ya'll know that?

Moving on now.....I have had an ok eating day so far today. I have stayed fairly busy and that usually helps me, especially if I don't have a lot of snack foods around that I can just walk by and grab and devour.

Well, I gotta run. The children are getting hungy! Have a great evening.
Old 11-08-2003, 09:55 PM   #32  
surprising everyone

Hi Ladies....
Congrats on the major losses here! I thought I would drop by the thread and say great job on a fine week! Tomorrow we will total it all up and post the results with the new threads for the week! I love coming on and reading ya'll's posts (yes, I am a lurker).... you all are so funny...
BTW.... I don't remember which one of you is from the midwest... but I am From Kansas City and we have one of those radio stations that play all Christmas also.... I like it when I am in the mood to listen to it or if I am hosting a party.... No additional CD's needed! HA....
Blessings and here is to another great week!
Old 11-09-2003, 08:04 AM   #33  

Oh my aching head.

Good morning, ladies. I was kind of hoping Blu would have post something, but. . .

So here are this week's reults for the LDC's

ledom -1.25
dip -1.40
Cristi 0
luckycharm -3.0
happyheart 0

Total Team Loss = 5.65 divided by 5 members reporting= an average of 1.13#

NYC's took it this week, but not by much on the average. I think we did pretty darn good!

I'll check in later and maybe by then someone will start the new thread? By right now I have to rehydrate and nurse this boo-boo head. (Evidence of one heck of a good time, LOL) Also having people over for the Colts game at 1:00pm.

later,

dip
Old 11-09-2003, 04:29 PM   #34  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE LADIES! GO TO LDC-NYC WEEK 2 See ya there!
Old 11-15-2003, 06:45 PM   #35  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies~

Hope everyone is haveing a great Saturday!

Kathy, that is GREAT! I am so impressed-21 pounds! WTG Anyway, CONGRAT'S on your loss this week! WTG

All in all ladies I think we did pretty good this week. Let's keep up the good work!

Blu, so glad to see you posting!! I don't think it is going to cause chaos with the challenge by you staying with us and you definitely ARE NOT a burden-don't ever think that! And good for you for avoiding all the bad stuff! WTG on 3 days done!

Dip, where are ya lady? You usually start us off first thing in the morning.

Robin, hope you are doing fine.

Today has been a boring day for me. Woke up with another one of those horrible headaches. You know though, I think it is actually from going to the chiro, seriously. I usually feel fine when I leave there but there have been a few times where he jerked my neck a little too hard and ended up making it worse. Then I won't go back for a while. For the most part he does a fine job, but I am very hard to pop (okay, that doesn't sound rightLOL) and when he can't sometimes he will try 2 or 3 times If it doesn't happen the first time-it ain't happenin', not sure why he doesn't get it by now, I've only been going there for almost three years now. Anyway, regardless of the headache I managed to get my big booty to the park for a 2-mile walk. Although, walking into the sun wasn't helping much. It was just nice to get out. I can't believe the weather, it was in the 60's, very unusual for November here. Oh well...

I need to get dinner started ladies. I have chicken cooking in the oven for enchiladas and it is almost done. Then I need to shred it and get the things together. So take care ladies and have a good one.
Old 11-15-2003, 07:46 PM   #36  

Naw-naw-naw-naw-naw - Cristi posted on the wrong thread. Just teasin' ya, sis! I'm here, just up one!
Closed Thread