Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 11:04 AM   #31  

And one more.......
Old 09-27-2003, 11:07 AM   #32  

Sherry your kitchen looks great! I really like what you have done. You take it easy too. I love your little weekend pic.

Ramona I am glad that you are enjoying your weekend. Making special memories and talking about old ones.

Gayle cd tea lites....hmm sounds pretty. Hope you post the pic today. I'll gather the group, just come on up.

Last night after aquafit we went to the mall to buy a silver bracelet for my neice. While we were there we bumped into one of the girls I walk with and her hubbie. We ended up going out for coffee with them and had a barrel of laughs. Being spontanious is so much fun.

Hope that you all find one great thing to enjoy this weekend.
Old 09-27-2003, 11:19 AM   #33  
Losing it!

Sherry, your kitchen is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!! So, if I show up at your house drinking a pepsi, are you going to kick me out???

Dee, I'll try to post the pic. I am also working on a image site to store my pics. If I can't post here, I will let you guys know the address just as soon as I'm set up.

Ramona: HAVE FUN!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2003, 02:46 PM   #34  
Losing it!

okay girls...I know your all busy this weekend, but will you please take the time to visit this site and tell me what you think??? I'm just getting everything put together to show some of my paint work, so far I only have two albums setup. Also, will you please sign the guestbook??? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! www.picturetrail.com/gdeann
Old 09-27-2003, 03:46 PM   #35  

Gayle-You are one amazing artist!!

Sherry-I love your kitchen. My friend sells Sheila's collectibles and they have some coke things. Do you have them?

Dee-Glad to hear you had so much fun with your friends.

I am still suffering. My finger still hurts. I can't run because we are absolutely flooded, and I can't do the Firm tapes because I can't lift the weights! I am so bummed! Right now it is very sunny outside, but the streets all around my house are flooded. With my hand the way it is, I don't want to chance driving somewhere to run. Do I sound like I am making excuses?? I hope not, because it's so true! The girls and I did do some shopping today, though. I was able to buy 3 pairs of pants and some underwear and socks for Mike. He gave the girls each $200.00, since they had been spending their savings accounts on stuff they needed for school. It feels so good to splurge a little bit.
Old 09-27-2003, 07:20 PM   #36  

Gayle...Wow, paintings are awesome. The drug his niece was arrested for was trafficing oxycontin. Kids these days!!!!!

Sher.....Love the pic's of all your Coke items.

Went shopping and bought more scrapbook things and clothes which i desperately needed.

Well off to scrap....

vickster.
Old 09-27-2003, 08:45 PM   #37  

Hi again!

Well I washed clothes, cleaned the kitchen and mowed yard today. I'll finish cleaning house tomorrow.

Vicki,
I hope those new clothes were a smaller size!!

Gayle,
I loved your paintings!!!! You are an awesome artist!! Don't forget us when you get RICH & FAMOUS!! Do you sell the soap with the flowers? My bathroom is BLUE...hint..hint!!

Shelley,
Does Sheila have a website? I never heard of it..But would love to check it out!

Dee,
Glad to hear you had fun last night. Things that happen on the spur of the moment are usually more fun then the ones planned.

Where is everyone else???? Busy I guess.

I bet Ramona is dancing her bootie away right now!!!

Hugs......
Old 09-27-2003, 11:20 PM   #38  
Losing it!

Thanks for the kind comments, but I'm far from being a great artist!!! I procrastinate because I have a huge fear of failure....I decided yesterday, I'm 40 years old, going to suck it up and paint just to ENJOY it!!! Also, I decided to post the pics and brave any comments that anyone might have.

Sherry: Is your bathroom light, blue, dark blue or medium blue??? You mean no Coca cola bottle in there to pee in????
Old 09-28-2003, 01:08 AM   #39  
Losing it!

Do any of you guys have suggestions as to where I might be able to get some cigar boxes? They can be the heavy cardboard stock or wooden.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:09 PM   #40  

Gaye,
Have you tried the tobacco stores to see if they have the boxes? Not sure but it's worth a try. My Dad smoked cigars for years (non-smoker now). I'll ask him if he has any boxes stored anywhere.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:13 PM   #41  

STOP!!!!!! Please Go To #44.........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!
Closed Thread