Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 08:50 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#51)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 11-11-2003, 08:55 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #50 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!
Old 11-11-2003, 09:01 PM   #3  

Hello!
Old 11-11-2003, 09:21 PM   #4  

Howdy

I hope everyone had a nice OP day. I had lots of fun with Mom. We shopped til we dropped!! We also ate lunch at Logan's and I stayed OP!!

I'm feeling a lot better but my chest still hurts some.Guess it will just take time to heal completely.

Debbie,
Did you enjoy your day off? I hope you had a good day even if James was there sick. How is he feeling? Have I told you lately how proud I am of you still being OP???? Try to not work too hard the rest of the week....We have another ballgame Sunday!! GO TITANS!!!!

Ramona,
I love to read your posts.They are always so interesting. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed about your shop. Also I'll say a prayer. Are you back to being OP? Once you get off it's so hard to get back with it but I know you can do it!!

Shelley,
Did you have a good day off work? What did you do? I saw on the Challenge Thread where you finished the candy corn!!! Now no more until next Halloween!! I have an old Hoover upright vacuum but would love to have the Hoover Wind Tunnel. Let me know if you get it & how you like it.

Gayle,
I LOVE the mailbox!!!!!! You are VERY talent!!!! I'm so jealous!!! How much are you selling them for? After Christmas I want to order a painting, a mailbox and a toilet seat cover!!!! Steve better watch out or you may paint something on him while he's sleeping!!!!

Dee,
Your Anniversary sounded SO romantic!!!! Ya'll will look so cute running around in the house naked except for your european undies on!!!! Can you believe that I have never had lobster?! Did you fix that wonderful meal or did hubby? Your life is so exciting compared to mine.I live a very dull life!

Kellye,
I love your Son's name Gabe! I bet you have your hands full with a 3 year old!! My old Principal meet her hubby on-line too!! She had her FIRST child at age 43!! He is almost 2 yrs. old now. By the way: Vicki does scrapbooking too!

Vicki,
Speaking of you....Where are you? Put that scrapbook down and post!!! I miss you!!

Carol, Titan, Jennelle, Doni & Cheryl..... Come out where ever you are!!! I miss you SOOOOO much!!!!!!!

Here's the stats so far on what we have LOST and kept off since joining.........

Debbie: 33 lbs.
Ramona: 50 lbs.
Shelley: 20 lbs.
Gayle: 25 lbs.
Sherry: 38 lbs.
Dee: 20 lbs.

That's a TOTAL OF 186 lbs!!!!!!!

*Please post your pounds loss since joining soon so I can post Suzanne with the results. Thanks!!

HUGS.........

Last edited by Sherry; 11-12-2003 at 06:32 AM.
Old 11-11-2003, 09:51 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Sherry, it's not the toilet seat cover...it's the actual toilet seat that screws onto the fixture!! I'm going to try to get to it tomorrow, I'll post a pic in the next day or two. Yep, Steves worried about sleeping, I told him the next thing Iwant to learn is operating a tattoo gun!

Kellye, I have a 4 year old and a soon to be 19 year old, never a dull minute around here. Oh, by the way, my husband usually falls into the "kid" catagory!! Vicki or Vickster as I like to call her, is a group member here, but prefer's to lurk until we beg her to come out and play. She's into scrapbooking pretty heavy, as Sherry mentioned. If you have a minute, please go fill out our bio thread.

I hope EVERYONE is having a GREAT day!!!! I stayed OP 2 days in a row!!

Love, Gayle
Old 11-11-2003, 11:36 PM   #6  

Sherry you can mark me down for 20 pounds since I have been with the floozies. I had lost more but gainned it back.
Old 11-12-2003, 06:02 AM   #7  

Gayle-Your mailbox is beautiful! I can't wait to see the toilet seat! I have a wooden one. Is that what you will be painting on?
Old 11-12-2003, 09:09 AM   #8  
Losing it!

Shelley, I have a wooden one too...which eventually I want to paint with a victorian like design. This one is plain white, no frills. It will be for the craft show. I wonder how many other venders will have toilet seats hanging around in their booth!
Old 11-12-2003, 10:28 AM   #9  
Losing it!

You guys are going to get so tired of looking at my stuff!! Sher, if you don't want me posting these pics, just let me know, ok?
This is a black mailbox done with pink/white roses, baby's breath and small purple and white flowers. The other side I did a small vine with rose buds and baby's breath. The lid I painted with a simple sprig of baby's breath. The colors are not as vibrant as in person, the sun was not cooperating this AM. BTW: I'm staying OP!!!!
Old 11-12-2003, 06:33 PM   #10  

Gayle-I love it!! You are so talented!
Old 11-12-2003, 06:38 PM   #11  

Gayle,
I would be mad if you DIDN'T post the pictures!!! Keep them coming!! I love that mailbox!!!!! Wow...You're good!!
Old 11-13-2003, 12:15 AM   #12  

Gayle your mailbox looks very victorian. I love it. I have been thinking about painting a mailbox for a long time. You notice I said think of doing it, lol.
Old 11-13-2003, 07:45 AM   #13  
Carol

Hello to all.

Sherry: I have lost a total of 53 lbs since joining. You can add me to your list. I am maintain at the moment. I need to get serious again soon as I would like to lose at least another 20 lbs.

For those of you who have been asking, we are leaving for the Bahamas on the 25th.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great OP day ladies

Carol
Hugs

Last edited by Carol101; 11-13-2003 at 07:48 AM.
Old 11-13-2003, 09:11 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Carol???? Was that our Carol that just posted???? WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!! Have fun on your trip and remember us when you get back! You've done a super job dropping the weight and now maintaining. I know you will meet your goal!

Thank you for the comments on the mailbox. I start out with a clean surface and go from there, no pattern, just free hand, so I never know how it's going to end up. Of course, I'm not going to tell you how many times I wipe away before I am half way pleased with the results! Yesterday I finished 12 wine glasses with grapes on them, I think I will sell them in pairs. AND I STAYED OP FOR ANOTHER DAY!!!! Can you believe that one??

Looks like everyone is busy around here. How many of you have your Christmas shopping done?? Not started yet?? I am about 1/3 of the way done. I know what I want to get everyone, just waiting for more money to magically appear!
Old 11-13-2003, 02:59 PM   #15  

Carol glad that you checked in. How is everyone in the family? Congratulations for staying on Program.

Gayle I like to be done all my shopping by November 25. I only have a few gifts left and I know what I am buying except for Larry. Way to go for staying on program.

My bear story.

Larry and I went shopping just before he left for NYC. While going through the aisle Larry spied the softest most fuzziest brown bear that I have ever layed my eyes on. He brought it over to me and told me that I needed that to cuddle to while he was gone. I told him that I don't need a bear I have one that you bought for me in Niagra Falls just before surgery. He insisted that this one was different, since it was bigger and softer. There was no telling him that I didn't need to sleep with a serigate (sp??) hubby. He insisted and I adopted a bear. What a hubby.
Closed Thread