View Poll Results: What Do You Sleep In?
Flannel PJ'S 0 0%
An Old Baggy T-Shirt & Panties 4 40.00%
A Granny Gown 1 10.00%
A Sexy Gown 0 0%
Shorts & T-Shirt 2 20.00%
Nothing! Nude Baby! 2 20.00%
None Of The Above/ Something Else 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 10:25 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#29)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 07-16-2003, 10:35 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #28 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2003, 12:27 PM   #3  

Question/request:

Would any of you guys be willing to download a picture onto the picture thread for me? I found some pics of myself that were taken at a work meeting and then downloaded onto cd-rom. I could e-mail the pics to one of y'all more computer literate Floozie's, and then whoever gets them could download them.

If this is too much work, then ignore the request--I promise I won't be offended!!

Cheryl
Old 07-16-2003, 12:32 PM   #4  
Losing it!

Cheryl: email them to me at: [email protected]. I'll see what I can do.
Old 07-16-2003, 01:06 PM   #5  

Gayle, I sent the e-mail to you! If you can't get them to download, it's no big deal. I had forgotten that I even had them, until I was cleaning out my desk this morning!!

Thanks very much!
Old 07-16-2003, 01:52 PM   #6  
Losing it!

Cheryl: I'm getting ready to go post it. Check out the photo page in a little bit. You said "them", I only had one attachment??
Old 07-16-2003, 01:56 PM   #7  
Losing it!

WHOO-HOO!!! I'm getting pretty good at this stuff! Bring on the dirty pics!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2003, 02:51 PM   #8  

Sherry-Don't you hate it when you get called in? They wanted me in last week to place some orders, but I never made it in. It's not like I will get PAID to do it, and the school is on the other side of town from where I live. I already went back twice while on vacation. If the principal had called though I would have gone in. Luckily she has been out of town.
Old 07-16-2003, 06:25 PM   #9  

Shelley,

Yes! I hate it when they call me in early!! Whew...I'm so tired and I said I would come back tomorrow too. The custodians took EVERYTHING out of our office to clean the carpets and the ONLY thing that was left in there was the phones.... that were laying on the floor! We have rearranged the office and it looks so much bigger the way we have it. Tomorrow I will more less straighten and put things up.

Today & yesterday will be "Comp" days. They sure come in handy when I need off and don't want to use a sick day. I'm suppose to go back on the 6th BUT I'll go back the 4th and work 2 "comp" days.So during the School year, I'll have the 4 COMP days plus my 2 personal days we get every School year.So that will be 6 days off!!!

When do you go back?

I'll post more later....gotta put a load of clothes in washer.
Old 07-16-2003, 07:02 PM   #10  

Wow, must be nice to get comp days!! I never take off, even when I'm sick. I have to go back Monday!!! Can you believe it? I still haven't gotten everything done around the house that I wanted to, but then again I only work on 1 thing a day!!
Old 07-16-2003, 11:43 PM   #11  

Shelley, remember that is not a train at the end of the tunnel. It's a real light. Some day you will be able to retire and it is super fantastic. Like you, I worked when I was sick and all that!

Sherry, are you close to Opry Mills? There is a neat sports bar restaurant there that I go to often. However, I'm thinking we need to find a franchise place. I can get the points for most of them.

Speaking of, and sorry I don't remember who posted it, but the formula I saw wasn't exactly the one I use. It may come out the same but this retired brain isn't converting.

And my BIG news and prayer request. Sometime in the next week (+- I worked for government 33 years and "they" are involved), I should become Grandma to a couple of darling little 3 month old twins, Brittany and Brianna. I can't really describe the "mother" and the "dad" has been nicknamed "the sperm donor". I did get a 1st hand view of the "mother" when she came by my son's house to "see" the babies yesterday (she never even held one of them). If she was buying a happy meal, she is 80% short.

Anyhow, they are my daughter-in-law's nieces, and if the government gets their act together she & my son will get custody - gardianship of them and I get 100% spoiling rights. Oh the kicker is, my daughter-in-law is also pregnant, so by January 1, 2004, I'll have another one. I guess for Mark's sake, we need to pray for a boy.

Please pray that this works out for everyone. One side of me is scared for Mark to have all this responsibility as he is too much of his dad. The other side is saying that maybe this is what will turn him around.

And oh, most important, someone has to convince him to let me do my #1 job, and that is to spoil them totally rotten. He "yelled" at me for walking them!!!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 06:43 AM   #12  

Titan-That sounds so wonderful!! I will be praying that everything turns out as it should for you!!
Old 07-17-2003, 07:04 AM   #13  
Carol

Good Morning Ladies

Here is your daily motivation.

CHANGES COME

To be alive is to change, from moment to moment, from day to day. You take what comes to you and you make of it what you will, changing all the while.

Some people see themselves as cursed by those changes that come their way. Others see themselves as blessed by the opportunities that those same changes present.

And the fact is, how you see change, how you live it, how you choose to deal with life as it changes, makes all the difference.

For change is an engine that can take you as high as you dare to dream.

Changes come continuously and relentlessly. Indeed, they are what keep you alive and what keep life interesting.

So grab those changes and make them your friends. For it is through change that you arrive at precisely where you desire to go.

Lets "change" our bodies and our health!!!!

Hugs

Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 07-17-2003 at 07:27 AM.
Old 07-17-2003, 09:27 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Good morning ladies!!!

It sounds like everyone is having a busy Summer!!!! I'm putting a call out to the MIA's, and you know who you are!!! We miss you, think about you and want to hear from you!!!

Shelley & Sher: I assumed you ended up with a longer summer break. I guess they know when they have a good worker that can't say no. Please try to take some time off just for "you"!!!

Titan: I will be thinking of your family, I hope all works out well!!! BTW: It was me that posted the points formula. I found it on the WW site when I was doing WW. It seemed to work out fairly well figuring points except I always rounded up. What formula do you use?

Carol: Thank you so much for your motivational postings!!! I bet you are so excited with the weight loss your achieving!!

Deb: Sher: How's the WW's going? I'm doing Atkins/low carb with more added veggies.

Cheryl: If you have more pics you want posted, just send them my way! BTW: I think you look cute with short hair!

I am doing well staying OP. Purchased a Taylor scale that does body fat, but I'm taking it back. The scale said I was 41 percent body fat!!! Made me feel somewhat better when a lady that weighs 116 posted and said hers weighed her at 40 percent body fat! It's just not worth the money and there is only 2 pounds difference in weighing with my old scale.

I hope everyone is having a great day today, all of those with things going on with the family...know that we are here and thinking of you!!!

CHEAT FREE DAY 3!!!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 10:17 AM   #15  

The WW formula that I have is Fat/12 + Calories/50 - Fiber/5. I count all fiber, not just 4. Nobody could convince me that 8 fiber in one item was different than 4 in 2. I put it into an Excel spreadsheet. I took everything out to 1 decimal point. Somewhere I also have small computer apps that I've downloaded. The one I liked best didn't seem to work on all computers.
Closed Thread