Old 08-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #31  

Good morning ladies. I am finishing up sprucing up the last couple things in the house, but overnight Fortune got sick in the living room and all over the dining room. Ugh, what a mess. I cleaned it best I could and Jack is going to have to run the shampooer this morning and spot clean all the places he had diahrrea. I started him on Flagyl and will have Jack go over and get another bottle this morning since I don't have quite enough.

I feel sorry for my poor little guy because he sits with his head hanging down and I couldn't find him this morning and he was laying behind the recliners. He sticks his tongue out and licks a lot when he has a tummyache and he is doing that this morning. Sheesh at least with kids you can get them to the toilet or in a bowl or something.

I wanted to get rid of our old patio set, but knew the trash guys wouldn't take the table so Tues I put out the umbrella and chairs. Later I saw someone taking them from the corner of the house so I went out and ask him if he wanted the table and he said yes and took it so problem solved. We have had the set for 10 years and only paid $100 for the whole thing including the umbrella and pads for the chairs, which I threw out last year. Now they are $400 on sale without the umbrella. So, no patio furniture for me for awhile.

Maggie: Thanks for the recipe, but I meant an all vinegar coleslaw. It only has vinegar, water and sugar in it and maybe carraway seeds. I will definitely try yours though. I like Miracle Whip too, but they didn't have any lowfat at the commissary so I got lowfat mayo this time. Jack can't stand any of it so I buy just for myself.

Jean: I am sure Jack will be fine and right as rain, if not tomorrow then in a couple days if he has to have the stent. It isn't painful, just tires you out a great deal. We can't seem to get our humidity in a decent place at all. Jack came home last night looking like something the cat dragged in. He took off his clothes and slumped in the recliner in his undies and put his feet up and took a short nap. A few more years and he can tell them to take a hike and stay home. I want to go out today and find a couple of movies Jackson may not have and buy them for him. I already stocked my m and m machine that sits right as you come in the door. I bought it in Vegas several years ago before Jackson was born for Thomas to have when he came over so now the torch has passed. It is a couch with the dumb yellow m and m and the smart aleck red m and m sitting on it with 3 d glasses on. A big popcorn bucket is between them. The red m and m is giving a thumbs up and the yellow one is scared of what he is seeing and has his hands up in front of his face and one foot in the air. When you push his foot down, m and m's fall into the popcorn bucket. It really is cute and Thomas always loved it. I am keeping him one night so his dad can go and meet a friend he had when we lived here in the 80's wo we need entertainment. Not that I don't have stuff. We have over 400 movies in our collection!

Well, I need to find Fortune he has snuck off the couch. You all have a great day today. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #32  
Thin Within

Default Closed for Business

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS

Please go to the next thread numbered 22 ~ see ya there!

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote