Old 04-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #121  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.

QUIET WEEKEND WITH ONLY A FEW ALARMS. NOTHING TOO SERIOUS.
I'VE BEEN RESTING UP AND DOING A LOT OF NOTHING.
THE BIGGEST TASK WAS SORTING PAPERS AND SHREDDING COPIES.
I ALSO HAD TO CLEAR MY STUFF OUT OF THE OFFICE.
THEY NEEDED THE 2 DRAWERS IN THE FILE CABINET.
BROUGHT EVERYTHING UP HERE FRIDAY, SORTED AND TOSSED.
MOSTLY STUFF FROM OLD PROJECTS I DID WITH THE SENIORS.
FOUND IT FUNNY THOUGH THAT THEY GAVE MY STUFF THE BOOT AFTER
I DECIDED NOT TO WORK.
I MADE A JOKE ABOUT GETTING THE BOOT NOW I'M NOT SO AVAILABLE.
OF COURSE THERE WERE BIG DENIALS BUT THERE WAS SOME TRUTH TO IT AND WE ALL KNEW IT.
I NEED TO ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES.

I AM OFF TO DELIVER MY REPORT. HOPE YOU ALL HVE A GREAT DAY.

CEEJAY....SEND THE RAIN THIS WAY!! HOPE YOU GET HOME BEFORE THE STORMS TOO.
I DIDN'T REALIZE PARAGOULD WAS OVER AN HOUR AWAY...OR I FORGOT!
HAVE A GOOD WEEK AND LOTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO THIS TRIP TO MO!!

PATTY....GLAD YOU WEREN'T NEAR THAT HAIL. I WAS WILD!
I LOOKED AT THE EARTH BOXES. ANOTHER GREAT IDEA.
I HAD DRAWN UP PLANS AND GOOGLED FOR RAISED GARDEN BEDS FOR TH SENIORS A FEW YEARS AGO. BUT THE PLANS FELL THRU. LOOKING AT YOUR BOXES I AM THINKING OF TRYINGTHAT AGAIN FOR NEXT YEAR.
HOPE YOUR GARDEN IS FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLIES!!

SHAD.....I WISH YOU COULD HAVE SEEN THE FACE WHEN I DID SAY NO.
IT KIND OF SURPRISED ME TOO!
I CAN SEE WHERE SAYINGNO IS GOING TO CAUSE A TINY BIT OF BACKLASH.
BUT REST ASSURED I AM NOT GOING TO BEND THIS TIME.
THE VISIT WITH FRIENDS SOUNDED GOOD. LOVE CHEESE!!
AS FOR EXERCISE.....I AM GOING TO POST WHAT I PLANNED LAST WEEK. TODAY IS MY DAY ONE.
MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE AN OLD FASHIONED CHALLENGE OR JUST REPORT FOR ACCOUNTABILITY?
NOT SURE IF YOU'RE TOO BUSY FOR THAT OR EVEN INTERESTED
BUT I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING CAUSE I AM GETTING LAZY NOT VOLUNTEERING.
ONLY MY FINGERS ARE GETTING ANY EXERCISE ON THE COMPUTER!!

LAURA....YOU WERE EXACTLY RIGHT....THE MEADOWLANDS IS THE STADIUM!!
AND NEAR IT, BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, WERE THE FIRES ON THE SIDES OF THE TURNPIKE.
THE STADIUM IS JUST DOWN THE HIGWAY FROM ME.
I AM ROUGHLY SITTING OVERLOOKING THE LINCOLN TUNNEL.
WHEN THE BIG WINDS BLOW FROM THE WEST THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP THE SMOKE BETWEEN ME AND THE FIRES.
THEY SAID THEY COULD SMELL IT IN NY. PU!!!
I HOPE THAT ROLLER WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU.
KEEP US POSTED AND BE CAREFUL!!!

MY PLAN FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS:

1. MON - FRI 30 MINS OF PEDALS & STRETCHING.
I AM TAKING WEEKENDS OFF.

2. GOING BACK TO MY EATING PROGRAM WHEN I LOST WEIGHT.
IT'S BASICALLY JUST CLEAN EATING WITH "WHOLE" FOODS.
BACK TO COOKING!

THE GOAL IS TO GET THE SUGAR & SALT OUT BEFORE THE DR SHOOTS ME.
ALSO I SAW HOW INEPT THE HOSPITALS CAN BE HANDLING A DISABLED FAT WOMAN. VERY SAD AND IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. SO.....
HOPEFULLY I STILL HAVE SOME POUNDS TO LOSE. THE DR SAID IT JUST JMIGHT WORK AGAIN THIS TIME CAUSE I HAVEN'T REALLY BEEN "DIETING" FOR A LONG TIME AND ALSO JUST GETTING THE JUNK FOOD OUT OF THE HOUSE & OUT OF MY SYSTEM SHOULD TAKE A FEW POUNDS OFF.
I'VE BEEN SPENDING TIME ALL LAST WEEK MAKING PLANS AND THEN APPROVING THEM WITH HIM. SO TODAY IS DAY ONE. WISH ME LUCK.
4/16 WEIGHT: 191.5
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 AM   #122  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies -

Sorry I've been away...I've been focusing on what I can do to stay positive about my review and my career. I met with HR on Friday and discussed with HR the 6 pages I wrote where there were discrepancies between how I viewed my performance and the comments in the review. The HR rep admitted there were a lot of significant "disconnects", and suggested that she schedule a meeting with me and my former Director and current Director (since the managers have left the company) to discuss the discrepancies. She explained that the rating cannot be changed; but I'm hoping to at least be taken off the 30/60/90 improvement plan (where I have to achieve certain goals within 30 days, other goals within 60 days, and others within 90 days or I will be let go).

I've spoken to a couple people whose opinion I value and they say if I am let go, I may have a case for wrongful termination. I'm not thinking about that too much though. Mostly I'm going to concentrate on doing the best job ever and achieve the goals ahead of schedule. And I will admit that I also spent time this weekend investigating what else is out there.

Anyway, I'm sorry for no personals...I hope you all are doing well.

Much love and many hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #123  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

Yesterday they were talking about bad thunderstorms last night so we hurried to put the cars back into the garage (required moving of boxes and such) as well as anything loose in the yard. We did get some much needed rain but the storms were not as bad as they said they would be. It is really really frustrating because without fail when we have bad weather you can never get any radar info from places like weather.com or accuweather. Does no good to watch the cable tv weather as they focus on Duluth which is an hour and a half north west of here and our weather can and is often different from there. For example the storms appeared to take a more northerly path so they got the bad stuff and we only got a passing blow. Woke up today to over 2 inches of the "no measureable accumulation" of the cold white stuff. 72 two days ago, snow today. Well we knew we weren't done with it for good. Supposed to be 50 tomorrow so it will melt fast. It appears the bear has decided to move on which we are both relieved about. Yesterday we had a pair of mallard ducks, a bunny rabbit, deer, a pair of turkeys (mating season is upon us), a raccoon or two and the bear trotting through the yard as well as the usual round of squirrels (3 different kinds) and birds (about 5 different kinds). It's a real zoo out there. I'm glad it's cold out, we did alot of going outside these last 3 days and I have lots to do in the house. Including some cooking for the week to use up stuff in the refrigerator.

Michelle - I am glad that you pursued your review with HR. They may not be able to do much but I think that will help you from letting someone get away with some underhanded stuff. I think it would be crazy of you NOT to at least take a look outside the company much as you would like to stay there. Always have to keep your options only, nothing more stressful than sitting there waiting for the sword to drop. I wish you well - keeping fingers crossed for you that this blows over. Don't worry about personals - we all know you have alot on your mind right now.

Mel - good luck with the food plan - now that TJ's cut out the pre-cooked stuff, I guess you will be making your own? You can probably skinny up and cut the salt and such so that will be good. Just not too bland I hope you can convince the pounds to go find somewhere else to live - just not any of us please I have to make a better effort too. Yes, it is kind of sad how the office can lean on you for so much and then with a wave of the hand, dismiss you when they feel you are no more use to them. I guess it just reinforces your resolve to keep in the shadows.

Patty - thank you for mentioning the earth boxes. I looked at the website and they have some interesting things. Did you get any more storms this past weekend?

Laura - I doubt we will get helmets. I don't see the need for the type of ATVing that I will do and DH has a giant head and has a hard time finding any head gear outside of really stretchy materials to fit his noggin. That's why he gave up the Harley in TN - they had helmet laws and he could not find anything that fit him and did not obstruct his vision. As for feeding the animals, we did not see any more evidence of the bear so we hope he moved on. DH put out a small pile of cracked corn today - the animals are pairing off about to make babies and they are looking for food - especially with the snow today. We might put out a bit in the front of the yard for the deer and turkeys also - as long as there is no evidence of the bear. We have a trailcam so we can see what comes through the yard at night - just some turkeys yesterday. I think the storms might have scared them off. I think you were under some bad weather yourself yesterday. Did all the mulch and feed wash away? Did you try the Thundershirt for Coal?

Shad - your wine tasting party sounded delightful. Perhaps each day we should post the prior day's exercise so we can keep each other "motivated" to keep moving. Was over at the cousin's house yesterday and his wife was saying when they first moved here they saw signs posted everywhere with deer crossing which is a deer "bounding" upwards. Goofy cousin thought those were kangaroos - I said no, we have to wait for Shad to bring those with her.

Ceejay - hope you didn't get those bad storms this past weekend. You sound excited about the MO trip - it's good to have something to look forward to. I loved the Smokey Mountain area. Should be a good trip.

Hi Annie Hope you had a good weekend.

Well I need to get out of this chair and get busy. Have a good one chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #124  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Laura - Did you try the Thundershirt? We had some bad thunderstorms last night...Really loud and insane wind (wind is still with us today). Despite the calming chamomile treats we give the dogs for thunderstorms, they still were "not amused". I'd be interested in learning if the Thundershirt works for Coal. I really shouldn't complain TOO much about last night's storms...since they were predicting tornadoes...and we didn't get any of those (thank heavens!).
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #125  

Hello all.

Mel - Glad you had a quiet weekend. Good for you rolling with the punches. The plan looks good - you know what they say, KISS, Keep it simple sistah!

Michelle - I hope something comes of the meeting w/ the old and new directors. Doesn't seem fair that the rating can't be changed, especially if the "disconnects" are valid and the review is not a true picture of your performance. But I agree, the most important thing is getting off that improvement plan because I believe they're just a CYA for the mgt before they terminate someone - happened to the previous Sr. Mgr in our department. I hope it all turns out for the best!

Happy - Oh the things we take for granted - local weather information included! I'm glad you didn't get any severe weather, but too bad about the snow. Good it'll melt soon. I'm glad you have that trailcam so you can see if the bear has been hanging around! No, I didn't see a lot of washed away mulch. It sure was windy yesterday, but it had rained the night before, so the fact that it was wet already had to help. I like the way the mulch looks, but it just seems so nutty to have to buy more each year because of the tendency of it to blow and wash away, as well as being raked away with the leaves in the fall. Guess I'm just cheap.

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies!
--
Let's see, what's going on with me... I've got Pilates tonight. Tomorrow - after failing to get my neighbor to go to the movies last week, or even RESPOND to a phonemail or e-mail I left her, I agreed to go this week. We'll see "Mirror Mirror" with Julia Roberts. I'll try again to see if I can get my neighbor to go. I suppose I was feeling guilty about not going to movie night, but it's still my intention to go infrequently or altogether. I find I like being a homebody and watching tv and movies on dvd.

I also rsvp'd "no" on this Saturday's book club (the first one since December) because a I'm going out for a friend's birthday that night. I originally thought I might actually go to book club - but then I realized there was a conflict. I'm reading the book they chose, though - "State of Wonder" by Ann Patchett. A scientist working for a pharmaceutical company goes to the Amazon to find out what happened to her lab partner, who had been sent to learn of the progress of a research team. The first half of the book was slow going, but I hope the last half picks up. I have to say I'm not really enjoying how much they talk about all the insects there - yes, I'm sure it's very true, but I hate bugs, so I could do without it. And the research isn't about bugs, it's about the amazing fertility of one of the tribes deep in the Amazon.

We didn't try the Thundershirt on Coal yet. Fortunately, the thunderstorms we had Saturday and Sunday nights were not severe or long, so Coal was okay. However, we've started the "conditioning" steps suggested - giving him a treat using the shirt as a "plate". We also have to put the shirt on Coal during a non-anxiety time, giving him a treat once it's on him (positive association). I'm glad we have a little time to get him acclimated to the shirt before he needs it.

Today Coal had his first injection of Adequan, a stronger type of glucosamine. I hope this helps his arthritis. He will have two injections per week for 4 weeks, and then about once per month after that.

That's about it for me. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #126  
Happy September

WLL ACTUALLY AFTERNOON. DIDN'T REALIZE IT'S STILL SO EARLY.
THE HOUSE IS CLEAN. RICHIE PULLED THE BED AWAY FROM THE WALL.
DINNER IS ALREADY COOKED. AND I WAS OUTSIDE FOR AWHILE.
NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE A/C AND A SHOWER.
TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE A BIT BUSY. AND THE ALARM GUYS ARE USING MY APT AS A TEST CENTER.
I JUST HOPE THESE NEW ALARMS WORK WITH THE EXISTING SYSTEM.

I FEEL VERY GOOD TODAY WITH THE NEW PLANS FRESH IN MY HEAD.
MOTIVATED TO DO STUFF FOR MYSELF AND SPEND MORE TIME WITH JEN.
THEYOUNG KIDS AREN'T COMING UP FROM FLORIDA TILL THE 2ND WEEKEND OF JUNE.
SO JEN & RICHIE GOT A REPRIEVE! GRANDPA IS DRIVING THEM.

MY BOSS IS SO HAPPY WITH THE WAY I HANDLED THE WEEKEND.
NOT ONLY THE VOTING "NO" BUT THE ALARMS AND A "MISSING" TENANT.
THE WOMAN HAS 4 SONS.
ONE OF THEM HAD TAKEN HIS MOTHER OUT AFTER 9PM AND DIDN'T TELL ANYONE?!? WTF!?!
WHERE DID HER TAKE HER?? TO THE NEAREST ATM???
I BET THEY NEEDED MONEY BUT NO ONE IS SAYING TODAY WHAT HAPPENED.
THE WOMAN HAS ALZ AND WE JUST TOSSED ONE OF HER SONS OUT LAST YEAR IF YOU RECALL.

ANYWAY.......THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HELLO NOW AND SKIP POSTING TOMORROW.
JUST FEEl LIKE MELLOWING OUT IN THE MORNING WITH JEN. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

MICHELLE....I AM VERY SORRY YOU'RE GOING THRU SO MUCH ANGST WITH THIS DANG REVIEW CRAP.
WILL BE SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS YOUR WAY TO GET THE 30/60/90 THING REMOVED. WTF!!!
STAY STRONG AND JUST WATCH YOUR WORDS. KEEP COOL.
WORDS SPOKEN OUTLOUD CAN NEVER BE TAKEN BACK. SENDING A HUG
MANY YEARS AGO I HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION AND IT STILL PISSES ME OFF

HAPPY.....I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE ZOO OUTSIDE THE WINDOW. JUST NOT SITTING IN MY LAP
I WILL TRY NOT TO SEND ANY STRAY POUNDS YOUR WAY SHOULD I BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO LOSE ANY.
I AM DOING OUR OLD 6WBMO. GOTTA LOVE MICHAEL THURMOND'S WEEKEND ADS. THEY STILL MOTIVATE ME!
THE "SLIGHTING" THAT WENT ON LAST WEEK IN THE OFFICE DID REINFORCE MY RESOLVE TO RETIRE MORE. THEY ARE SUCH STUPID SODS. I SPOKE TO THE LADY BOSS ABOUT IT AND SHE IS GLAD I AM STANDING FIRM.
SHE, JEN & MYSELF WILL HELP EACH OTHER AND THAT IS IT. SHE'S HAPPY AND SO ARE WE.
HOPE YOU GET SOME INSIDE STUFF DONE WHILE YOU ARE HAVING YOUR SPRING THAW. WTF!! SEND ME THE SNOW!!
WE NEVER HAD ENOUGH THIS WINTER. I AM STILL WAITING FOR A WHITE CHRISTMAS

LAURA....SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF "NO's" ARE BEING SAID THIS WEEK! YAY!!
BESIDES...BIRTHDAY CAKE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN A BOOK
I THOUGHT THE BOOKS OUNDED GOOD TILL YOU BROUGHT UP THE FRIGGING INSECTS!! YIKES!!
THANKS BUT NO THANKS...THINK I'LL STAY OUT OF THE AMAZON!!!
HOPE YOU GALS LIKE THE MOVIE. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REVIEW!

Last edited by MELODY525; 04-16-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #127  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Afternoon all,

Better get with the program. I didn't realise that there were so many posts here. For some reason when the e-mail reminds me that a post has been made and I click the link it goes back to a post from Mel from about a week ago. Don't know why it doesn't go to the proper place.

Mel - I may have to put off ringing on my birthday. It is possible I will be in the Hunter Valley on a coal mine on that day. Haven't heard a definite no yet. But I will be home on the weekend.

Right - what's next on my list of 'before I forget'. Oh yes.......
Exercise - chalk me up for a walk/ jog yesterday for 40 minutes. Tonight should be a body balance class, but I will post that tomorrow. Good idea Happy

Let's do personals next since I can't think of what I wanted to tell anybody.

Happy - nice that the bear removed himself will no buckshot holes in his hide. You sure do get a passing parade around there. As for the deer crossing sign, yep we have those here too. They look NOTHING like Kangaroos. See attached and maybe the cousin might need his eyesight checked???? or brain They are even going in different directions.
There's a few more 'crossings' here. I reckon this place could use a few more zombie crossing signs. Plenty of them around here, usually glued to a mobile phone.

Michelle - I hope something new comes out of your external search soon. Quite frankly those reviews are a bundle of cr*p and they only serve to make the managers look good. Now if for some reason, you have managed to p*ss off a manager....... well I don't need to explain that one.
How many other people got cr*p reviews?? Maybe they are looking to reduce staff without paying out redundancies. My cynical mind looks at the workings of management heads. Money rules ok. It certainly does if you don't have any. Do whatever you have to do to get through this patch and keep going to HR if you can see signs of manipulation - for example giving you something that must be finished in 30days but is not part of your usual ongoing job and something that you either know little about or have no knowledge of at all. Good luck friend.

Laura - hope the coat goes okay with the dog. We had one dog who buried his head between someones legs when there was thunder. We just kept laughing at him and gradually he got over it. Although I must admit we did keep all the animals in when thunder or lightning was likely.

Mel - how sad that the woman is only taken out to get money out of her. She needs a SKI moment (Spend the Kids Inheritance). I fully intend to spend the majority of mine before I go. Biggest problem is that no one seems to know when my use by date is up.

Well I had better get the **** off here and find out what is going on next week. Then I had better find out what I can do and how I can stuff it up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deer Crossing.jpg (7.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg kangaroo crossing.jpg (8.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: bmp koala crossing.bmp (21.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg kiwi crossing.jpg (14.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg zombie crossing.jpg (4.5 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Shad; 04-17-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #128  
Happy September

A QUICK HELLP AND HAPPY TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY.
SEEMS THE ALARM JOB IS LATE ARRIVING. THEY TOLD ME 7#0 BUT NO ONE IS HERE. BET THEY MEANT 8:30

THE WEATHER IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. NEAR 85 YESTERDAY BUT TODAY WILL BE COOLER. LOVELY BREEZE AND ALL WINDOWS ARE OPENED. JUST DELIGHTFUL.
THE RAINS ARE FINALLY ARRIVING LATER THIS WEEK. YAY!
WITHOUT JUNK FOOD FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS, I FEEL A LOT BETTER.
30 MINS OF EXERCISE MADE ME SLEEPY SO THAT WAS A PLUS!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE AND SWEET DREAMS SHAD

SHAD....THE E-MAIL IS REMINDING YOU NOT TO FORGET ME
I AM GLAD THE BD IS NOT A GOOD DAY FOR CALLING. I HAVE WORK IN THE OFFICE THOSE DAYS (24-26) AND WOULD HAVE HAD TO RUSH UP HERE.
THE WEEKEND AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY IS FINE......28TH OR 29TH?
OR ANY OTHER DAY THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU.
THE SIGNS CRACKED ME UP! I HAVE THIS ONE HANGNG IN MY LIV.ROOM:

BTW: WHEN YOU FIND OUT HOW TO GET YOUR "USE BY DATE" LET ME KNOW. I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND BUT I DON'T LIKE SURPRISES
Old 04-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #129  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies,

I got up and got started on a few tasks, just waiting a few more minutes so I can flip loads in the washer. I'm on a much needed roll so I want to finish up - forgive the lack of personals. It's a sunny day but quite cold - snow has not melted like I hoped it would. I'm kinda done with it by now

I'll be back later. Loved the signs Shad - going to post those for a special someone
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:06 PM   #130  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Gurlzzzzzzzz...

What a busy 4/5 days I have had....went and picked up baby girl and lil man Saturday morning....took him to JCPenney for pix, then we ate lunch at TGIFridays then shopping the remainder of the day. He was soooo good...oh and we went into Von Maur as my SIL works PT in men's suits. She was so glad to see us (the babe mostly), but glad anyway. If I am repeating myself, my apologies....my memory is fading...

Sunday, Curtis and I went to visit his mom and dad in Bunker Hill, IN...just north of Kokomo, IN...like 1hr45m from my house...I made my spaghetti sauce on Saturday night, a huge garden salad with everything under the sun in it, garlic bread in the bread maker, cream filled cupcakes with cream cheese icing, then got up Sunday morn and made the noodles for the spaghetti. Got to their house about 11. We ate at noon. Curtis's sister and her daughter and the two grand nephews came down (they live kitty corner from parents) and we ate. Got home around 4 pm. Cleaned the kitchen (scoured, broomed, mopped, dishes) while Curtis put the floor in the shed. Also finished the laundry.

Monday was work, dinner, dishes, then went to be EARLY...too tired to pop.

Today was a lil different....Katie (co-worker) and I had to go to a health conference to represent Humana. It was ALLLLLL day long. Altho being a sponsor for the health conference was not so bad because we each got 6.5 credits towards our continuing ed requirements of 20, for our insurance license. I am at 10.5 credits currently, with only 9.5 to go before October 2013. Should be able to achieve that.

This evening Curtis and I went to the new Jack-in-the-Box. Curtis had never experienced that. I had everytime going to St. Louis. He loved it and of course I like it too! It was overly crowded with customers and believe it or not, there were so many workers they over crowded the restaurant. Talk about stupid workers...hello it was all about..unless the register tells you the amount of change to give back...well duh..I dunno. Of course, they got our order WRONG and charged too much...I had to intervene and tell them how much change to give me back.....Hella B was smarter than that.

So here I sit posting wondering if I should do personals and then it would be from memory cause I am lazy.

CHELLE...first things first...do NOT let the ignorant bosses intimadate you. You are so intelligent, strong and have a great head on your shoulders. You obviously did not suck up to them at the opportune time. They will hurt if they make the wrong decisions about you. Stay the strong, confident sister that you are...I am proud of you and have my utmost confidence in you. YOU ROCK!!! Hugs and love.

MELLIE...good for you for saying no to the election. I hear the Boston marathon was run at record highs. The top #1 and #2 Kenyon runners from last year couldn't take the heat and dropped out at mile 18 of the 26.2. Enjoy the heat while you can. I would give you brownie points for doing good on saying no, but they are not healthy for you to eat...lololol.

SHADDIE....Ms. Workerbee. Still working your arse off, I see. I love your "crossing" signs. When I lived out in the stix, someone went around and put a red reflector on the nose of all the deer crossing signs....so I guess they were all Rudolph crossings....lol

LAURA...let me know how you like the Mirror Mirror movie. I just LOVE Julia Roberts and all her movies. I am wanting to see this one too. My memory may be deceiving me, but I thought you quit the book club...maybe it was the movie club...or maybe I am high...roflmao

CEEG....watcha up to as I am not going back and re-reading...LAZY I am.

HAPPY...I loved the pix of the lil bear....funny thing, I was driving this weekend to Curtis's parent's house and saw these fuzzy little baby things across the way in a fenced field...I said to Curtis, "aw, look at those little baby bears in that field". Curtis said what baby bears, those are Llamas. Guess I need to wear my glasses more than I thought...lol. At least they were so furry they could of been bears...NOT.

Well that about does it for me...gonna pour me a glass of fattening wine (the reason I am fat) and fold the clothes in the dryer.

Have a wonderful night/morning...and hump day!

Loves and hugs....
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #131  

Just a quick pop-in before leaving work for the day.

Shad - Zombie crossing, LOL. Yay for the exercise. For some reason Coal wants to go out when it's storming - strange. Sometimes we'll let him out in it if it's not too bad.

Mel - Glad you're feeling better after cleaning up the eating. Congrats on your 30 min of exercise - and better sleep!

Happy - Did the snow melt at all this afternoon?

Hellos to the rest of you! Hey Annie - where've you been? Hope all's well with you!!
---
Ho hum day, though the work doesn't stop.

Pilates last night. One more class!

Movie tonight. Doubting my neighbor will go. Hoping there's no talk of why I haven't been going... not going to be browbeat into how I spend my time.

Okay, post this, shut down, hit the bathroom and finally out the door to get some fresh air on my way to the train.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #132  

Ha ha, there's Annie.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #133  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Quick flyby. Yesterdays exercise was 50 minutes of body balance. Can still feel the effects today. Didn't get out to walk today, but definitely will tomorrow or I may do a pump class tomorrow night.

Catch you all tomorrow.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:04 AM   #134  
Happy September

STILL NO NEW ALARM. SEEMS THERE IS A FOUL UP WITH THE SOFTWARE.
OK BY ME. SPENT THE DAY WITH JEN CHATTING AND DOING LITTLE THINGS.
SLOWLY TRYING TO TEACH HER HOW TO HANDLE THE GIVT AGENCIES.
ESPECIALLY LEARNING HOW TO BE POLITE WHEN BEING "TALKED DOWN" TO.
I HAVE TRIED A FEW TIMES TO SET THE PERSON ON THE PHONE STRAIGHT.
BUT IT ONLY MAKES THE PROCESS TAKE THAT MUCH LONGER
JUST NOT WORTH IT TO BE "RIGHT".
NOITHING NEW HERE. I AM ON DAY 3 OF GOOD EATING & EXERCISE.
DOING OK SO RAF. CAN'T WAIT TILL I WEIGH IN ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY.
HAVE A GREAT DAY.

HAPPY....I HEAR YA ON BEING DONE WITH THE SNOW.
I AM DONE WITH THE COLD...JEN WAS FREEZING LAST NIGHT.
TEMPS UP AND THEN THEY COME CRASHING DOWN. STAY COZY!

ANNIE....YOU HAVE CERTAINLY BEEN ONE BUSY WOMAN.
SO YOU HAD A DAY WITH THE SOON TO BE INLAWS
I WOULD LOVE THE SKETTIE DINNER.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE POINTS!! A NEW LICENSE TO HANG ON THE WALL THIS YEAR OR NEXT?

LAURA...HOPE THERE WAS NO NEGATIVE TALK FROM THE NEIGHBOR.
BROW BEATING SEEMS TO BE THE "IN" THING THIS YEAR. WTF!!
STAND FIRM AND I WILL TOO
HOW WAS THE MOVIE?????

SHAD....GET OUT THERE AND DO YOUR EXERCISE!
I WILL HAVE TO COME AFTER YOU WITH THE TASER!!
OR LIGHT A FIRE UNDER YOUR ARSE
HOPE THE MINERS ARE BEHAVING THEMSELVES.

Last edited by MELODY525; 04-18-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #135  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

You girls have been busy posting.

I'm working each day from 7 to 4 p.m then from 4 - 6 p.m class, then back to work for an hour. I'm brain dead afterward. We still have today and tomorrow to go. Therefore, my trip to MO has been moved up a day. I'll call sis tonight. I'll have an abundance of class room hours to apply toward my license.To bad they will not carry over. We even have a Mayor from a neighboring town present.

Hope you chicks don't mind, but no personals today. I'll try in the morning.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote