Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2003, 06:21 PM   #76  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

sorry---you already tagged me,cow-arse---NOW---Peachers---YOU'RE IT---- CHOW DOWN BROWN COW!!!!!
Old 03-19-2003, 06:22 PM   #77  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i am FORTY SIX now----it's over.----lead my to the trough---i am going to eat myself into oblivion.
Old 03-20-2003, 07:48 AM   #78  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO mISSS iNSPIRATION, bAGZIE FROM THE nORTH!!! wHAT KIND OF CAKE ARE YOU HAVING?

144.4 still
Old 03-20-2003, 08:39 AM   #79  
fatter than U

Happy Birthday, Bagzerocerous! My only consolation in turning 40 later this year is knowing that you will always be 6 years older than I am. Hahahahahaha! - and I mean that in the nicest of ways! Really! You are just tooooooo much fun!

Still at 163. I'm going to die fat.
Old 03-20-2003, 09:09 AM   #80  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

not as if i didin't hint around for birthday greetings!!!!! thanx cowtanks!!! being younger than me is something to be proud of ,sugarbutt,but FORTY is the word we all hear first---never mind what comes after-----you are NOW one of US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-------thank you peacharse for your greeting as well----i had a twelve egg chiffon cake with boiled icing made by mother------all gone of course--------------guess what ----it is sunny and wArMeR than usual up here in kiwi and i's land-------- ----tell me something you americans-----are we in big trouble up here for not joining the "coalition of the willing"??????i heard that if we are not with you ,we are against you----like we are on Sadarse Huddahead's side????????? say it isn't so!!!!!-------we have no military to speak of anyway [poor loser army]
Old 03-20-2003, 02:22 PM   #81  

Quote:
i am FORTY SIX now----it's over.----
Argh!!!! No wonder I'm the shape I'm in --- I've been 46 for almost a year now!!!!No one told me it was all over! I was under the impression that there was still hope. Happy happy birthday dear Bagzie! Enjoy! (you might as well, the alternative to birthdays isn't pretty.)

Quote:
i heard that if we are not with you ,we are against you
It's ok, Bagzie, we always have considered you our northern colony anyway. (Don't tell the Queen).

On a more serious note, I'm so sad about all that's going on in the world. I feel sick every time I read a paper or turn on the tv. If women ran the world, we'd all get along.

Yep. Sugar is one of us now, Bagzie.
Old 03-20-2003, 02:42 PM   #82  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

wellllllllllllllllllll----if women ran the world,we would not shoot each other---but IMAGINE the yip-yapping and yammering and sniping and double crossing and back-stabbing and all that could result from having a president like JUNE!!!!!!---and we all know THAT SHE IS JUST THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD RUN!!!!!!---- now Kiwi would make a great president. Fact.
Old 03-20-2003, 03:04 PM   #83  
The magic shrinking cow

Happy Birthday Bagzie!
Old 03-20-2003, 03:04 PM   #84  
fatter than U

KIWI FOR PRESIDENT!!

Let them eat Doritos!

(for lack of anything better to say)
Old 03-20-2003, 07:20 PM   #85  
Member w/ messiest house

Talking HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET YOUNG THING

To a great dame...

even if you are over the hill. You can always count on some of us to be more over the hill than you....

Yeah, like I'd make a good President. That's a good one. One thing's for sure, I wouldn't have the energy to bother going to war.

I'm not mad at Canada. Even if I were, I don't think anyone could stay mad at Canada very long, anyway. You know how sweet they are.

Besides, I just sent 2 of my friends to Canada. Met them this morning to pick up their little doggie, Amy, to take care of while they are in Quebec skiing for a few days. I hope they get through customs okay.

On the news tonight, they had a lot of stuff about peace protesting. Several people were arrested finally, although it was very calm, nobody was hurt. They just carried the people off. They were all much older than me

Anyway, they also showed some other footage--one Vietnam vet protesting the war, while another Vietnam vet was passing out leaflets supporting the war. The thing that disgusted me was what he was saying on camera -- these people (the protestors) should not be protesting the war because our country is about Freedom and Democracy. Now is that twisted thinking or what? If we are about Freedom and Democracy, then it is our right and responsibility to present divergent viewpoints, especially on something as important as sending soldiers to kill and be killed.

Okay, I'm done. Do you like my patriotic striped fonts?

Kiwi
Old 03-21-2003, 07:45 AM   #86  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

One hundred fourty four point four

I'm not mad at Canada either. I don't think they're all that sweet (at least on the business page) but I'm too tired to be mad. Also, I'm learning that cutting back on food is not enough to appease the Diet God. One must suffer to lose weight, I guess.
Old 03-21-2003, 09:35 AM   #87  

Happy Birthday BAGZ!!!

Mia

(I turn 46 in another month!)
Old 03-21-2003, 11:56 AM   #88  

Re: protestors - I think that it's a wonderful thing that we have the freedom to say whatever we want in this country - it's what we're all about - what I don't agree with is the right to stand in the middle of the major freeways around here, shutting them down so that ppl can't get home after work. It was all very peaceful here too, except when some protestors started throwing stuff at the police, who were so mellow I thought maybe some of them were dozing.
Old 03-21-2003, 01:42 PM   #89  
Member w/ messiest house

Quite so, Wabby, commuting is hard enough without throwing in a game of Protestor Dodgem'.

DH is glued to the TV. He keeps saying that he really must not get too involved in watching the war coverage

I'm busy entertaining our Guest Dog. She's very sweet, but she has a LOT of energy!

Kiwi
Old 03-21-2003, 02:19 PM   #90  

I forgot to wish everyone Happy First Day of Spring to you!!!!! We're celebrating here by having a gray, wet, blustery day.

I'm soooooo happy it's friday. It's been an incredibly long week. We've gotten really busy, which means I'm here in the office by myself, my lonesome, all week long. aaaaand it's been a nasty weather week too. I need a vacation. My mom wants me to come visit her in Arizona, but I have no one to cover for me at work. boo-hoo, woe is me.

Hey, Kiwi, don't go getting yourself too attached to that pooch.

How long has it been since Lush has posted a list??

Margie night, Bagz?
Closed Thread