Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 03:54 PM   #16  

I used to ride when I was a wee young thing, Kiwi. Now I'm short and fat, which means I have a h*ll of a time getting on the horse. I can still do it, only just barely. Also, with the town working it's way out to the country, there is no where to ride unless I load the horse in a trailer and take her somewhere. When I was a kid I spent the entire summer lolling around on the back of my horse (she liked to graze and I like to lay on her back and daydream). We'd ride bareback and barefoot and the summer was endless.

I was pretty horrified when our mice turned out to be rats. Our dog started sniffing around my washer and dryer so I figured we had a mouse problem. DH put out some poison and when a nasty odor started wafting up from the basement, he found a big, well fed rat had croaked down there. Thank goodness I never met him when he was alive, because I was pretty freaked when I saw him dead.

This is how my diet is going - I ate a McDonalds fillet o fish sandwich for lunch w/ 2!!!!! Mc-apple pies. I'm insane. I did go walking after work yesterday, though, and will go again today.

Maybe Peach and Bagzie are ignoring us because we're bad influences in the diet department.
Old 03-11-2003, 06:48 PM   #17  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

hello you fat tramps----i am back here and due to all of your meno-addled posts i can't decide if we are dieting or NOT!!!!! WHICH IS IT???????------the blabberiest of mouths--lushbutt---seems to have started the dietwagon and then taken a big leap OFF!!! HOW Is that FAIR???? i was reading along,getting somewhat interested in joining til i heard all the WHINING [flylady does not like whining!!!!!!]ANYWAY!!!! i was away to freddytown and i am back ready to join the fifty pound challenge [what you really meant to say] and as of NOW i am heading for my treadmill=-===== i have no idea where that cantankerous old green shoed turkey carcass is but i will try to flush her out-----oh by the way it's nice to be back===how is everyone?
Old 03-11-2003, 10:02 PM   #18  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default The Enforcer

A person can't even take a vacation without fearing to open the door lest big brutish people with funny vowels throw one into a waiting limo with a funny short guy with funny vowels who is smoking a cigar and wearing a pinstriped suit. I hate cigars.

Did you all see that a jet crashed into a town in Florida called Valpariso? That was just blocks from the house I might get. The house has a page and a half of things that need to be fixed. Like the whole roof.

Other than that I'm a pudgy little ting who ate FIVE chocl covered cherries while typing this. I have to go. My puter is tired
Old 03-12-2003, 02:08 AM   #19  
fatter than U

Default Peaches is back!

Thank goodness for small mercies. People with funny vowels? You mean like Canadians? Make Herbie pay for the roof. He's put you through enough already and I know he wouldn't want to see you get rained on. Do the 'gators dance in the streets when it rains down there?

Hey Bagzie! How were things down t'Freddytown? I'm taking the challenge seriously (sort of). Going to do my time on the torture machine right now. Lush is excused because she has weird diseases and is being a darling looking after her mom. I'm tired of being baggy and saggy.

I've been getting a bit of spam. Everything from Nigerian bank scams to organ enlargement. Very interesting. I especially love the ones that say "This is not spam!". You bet your tiny little brain that it's spam, and you're not getting away with it. I have been successfully complaining all over the place.

To me, chocolate covered cherries are a diet aid. bleh. But if Peachy likes them, I will say I like them too, because she's my favourite.
Old 03-12-2003, 06:03 AM   #20  
Most boring housewife.

no caps.....i'm typing with my left hand.....i don't like choco cherries either.....but peaches can have them if that's what it takes for her to meet her obligation to post.
my arm really hurts.....i originally did thiss hitting golf balls in june....every time i think it's b etteer i do something to hurt it again. i know the worst thing is this machine. funny how all improvements in the arm come when i'm off this.
i have not been wonderful diet-wise. today is a new day. i'm going to bulges and eating right.
did i miss the report on the alien party?
this is too tedious.....
Old 03-12-2003, 07:47 AM   #21  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I have to say I haven't felt the same about Lush since she applied for a job as a teacher and was turned down for moral turpitude. Now it appears she has had her hand caught in the cookie jar.

I will tell you this though, Fingers, I have found a better mystery book series than Spencer. The writer is Linda Fairstein, the actual person in the NY DA's office who prosecutes sex crimes. Except that each book has a two-paragraph exactly-alike really-stupid sex scene in this, they're really involving and readable.

For the rest of you, DO YOU REALIZE WE'RE (I MEAN ME) ARE BEING BOMBED????? I AM NOT IN FAVOR OF THIS TESTING.p
Old 03-12-2003, 09:34 AM   #22  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i am here looking for diet tips and i am feeling bereft.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:19 PM   #23  

Default Cow tipping

This isn't the place for tips, Bagz. We all know all kinds of diet tips, it's the doing it that we're a little lame at. So far today has been a perfect day diet-wize. I haven't messed it up by eating anything at all so far. Just coffee w/ sugar free almond flavored syrup. I know that as soon as I eat anything at all I will have messed up, because that's just the way I am lately. Since I can't seem to eat the healthy food right now, I'm going to try to postpone eating the fattening food every day, because once I start, it will be one big binge until bedtime. So instead of my binge starting at 7 am, it will start at maybe noon, or 1 pm.

Peaches! so happy that you're back. I'm confused, though. Who's smoking cigars? I think Herbie should not only fix your roof, but you should have him fix Kiwi's roof too, just for the irritation that he's given all of us.

I personally love choco cherries. We have a place called Burgerville here that makes milk shakes w/ real ice cream w/ choco cherries in it too. mmmmmmm. If you don't like that, you could have the Hazelnut Chocolate shake. It's my #2 pik. Not that I'd ever indulge.

Lush, does Bulges give you knee problems? I've never had knee problems, even w/ all the walking I've done, but ever since I've been doing the machines, I have achy-breaky knees. Either that, or I've finally gotten to the weight that starts to give you knee problems from carrying this lard *ss around all day.
Old 03-12-2003, 02:51 PM   #24  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Also, with the town working it's way out to the country, there is no where to ride unless I load the horse in a trailer and take her somewhere. When I was a kid I spent the entire summer lolling around on the back of my horse (she liked to graze and I like to lay on her back and daydream). We'd ride bareback and barefoot and the summer was endless.
Sounds quite idyllic; I'm jealous. I can sympathize with the encroachment -- when we bought this house, you could walk down to the dam, cross right over it, and walk for hours around a trail system on the other side. It was beautiful. In the winter, you could actually x-c ski over the dam and ski the trail system, which is kept groomed. Then the paper mill decided to close the dam to "outsiders". I've been complaining ever since.

Yuk about the rat. And the 2 apple pies...

Yes, Bagz, you're still on a diet.

Peaches, you're looking a little pale. But so glad you're back, even if unwillingly. About the roof, at least you can have those things fixed up front. Instead of waiting till you've lived there a while and discovering that your roof is a pile of 2 dozen layers of rotting shingles.

Good for you, complaining about spam, Sugar. I get so much of it, I installed a program that can look at it before I download my mail and can bounce back messages that I decide are spam. Supposedly bouncing indicates to the sender that the address is invalid. I'm sure you know this, but be sure not to reply to any of those "remove" addresses, as those are often to confirm that your address IS valid. The latest I've been getting is spam that looks like it came directly from PayPal, which I use to pay for and received payments from eBay. I almost fell for it, it was so real looking. But it asked for my login name and password, which they say they never do. It also was asking me to fill in my bank account and credit card #s to confirm them. Ha.

I think you're following the same diet plan as I am, Wabbit. Hunger is my friend.

I like chocolate covered cherries. Except for the kind someone gave us for Christmas -- they were chocolate covered dried cherries! Yuckamatic!

I've got to go photograph some more things to sell on eBay. I can't believe what people will buy.

Kiwi
Old 03-12-2003, 09:40 PM   #25  
Member w/ messiest house

I've been eating Girl Scout cookies.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:04 PM   #26  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Unbelievable!

Elizabeth Smart, the Utah girl who was abducted from her bedroom last summer, has been found alive and returned home!!
http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Mar/03122.../elizabeth.asp
Old 03-13-2003, 04:27 AM   #27  
fatter than U

Default Holy Mackerel!

That really is unbelievable. And where was she the whole nine months??? This is going to be some story.

Alien update: first they ate chips and drank pop (as Bagzie and I say) and had a burping contest. Then they played Pin the Eye on the Alien. Then they wrapped themselves up in toilet paper. After that they designed their own pizzas and while they were baking they hammered nails into wood. A good time was had by all and there were enough eyes to go around because some of them were squeamish.

Did 20 on the cross trainer. Feel weird. Exercise doesn't agree with me.

Last edited by SugP; 03-13-2003 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-13-2003, 03:32 PM   #28  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Fun party!

Sounds like a good time was had by all.

Yeah, I hate to think what's happened to that girl all this time, can't be good. There was a photo on the front page of the paper this morning, with Elizabeth leaving the police station with her mother, and she looked really happy. So I don't think they'll discover that she didn't want to come home or anything.

My dd has duct tape across the butt of her jeans. Apparently she likes to be prepared for a terrorist emergency... Um, by the way, that's a satire, not the real thing . Here's the real thing Either one's pretty amusing.

Well, as usual I have nothing to say. Bye

Kiwi
Old 03-13-2003, 03:56 PM   #29  

This is soooo interesting. Kiwi has nothing but positive feedback and praise @ her ebay account. Everyone loves her, buyers and sellers. She is also selling her copy of The Beverly Hills Diet. I wonder if Frappe sent it to her?

The worst part of the whole ordeal that the Smart family has gone through and will go through is the press on them like a pack of hyennas. It's probably not the worst part, but it sure isn't going to help things.

Sugar, we say pop here in the frontier, too. Isn't that interesting??? Sounds like the boys had a blast. Nail hammering is a classic boy party activity.

Duct tape comes in so handy. Our horse w/ the sore foot has it bandaged w/ the outer layer duct taped. He's ready for any emergency.

I accidently stood up my hairdresser yesterday. Do you think she'll give me a really bad cut now? As usual, I have nothing interesting to say. DH is having a really miserable day. Everything is going wrong - I'm just trying to lay low.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:23 PM   #30  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I really want to wrap myself in toilet paper and hammer nails into wood. Sugar really knows how to throw a party. And burping!!!! Wow! I am so jealous.
Closed Thread