Old 03-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

I am sending good riding vibes everyone's way. I am headed off to the track to run.... It is 30 days from today when I test. I have to stick with this for the next 30 days..... I will gab more later.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hello ladies and Aaron!!!

Well I went riding again today about 130 miles Rode to the office then came home about 17 of us went for a supper ride - got home just in time, got dark and was starting to get cold- man was it so nice this afternoon I didn't even have to wear my leathers only sweatshirt and this was driving at speeds of 70-75

Oh and most importantly I got my butt out of bed this morning and went to the gym after I got up and went potty then went right back to bed, then I guilted myself and got up and went- whooo hooo not sure where that will power came from but I am taking it!!!! I have been pretty much OP with eating as well but of course this weekend well it will not be so much OP

Oh and my Tequila Lime Jello Shots turned out delicious......

Ok well we are leaving tomorrow so I probably won't be checking in till Sunday late or Monday- Have a Great St Patty's Day
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:00 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone! The weather has been great here too bad I sleep threw most of it. I did get my back out & rode it from the house to apt. Just that short distants was great! I rode it to work last nite as well. I hope the weather is nice when my next set of days off are here. I will get up early just so I can do a little riding.

Since moving out & filing for a divorce I have gained a few lbs. part of it may be due to the fact that I have been drinking alot more latly. It's not really that I am depressed but more of a social thing. DH & I have actually gone out more latly then when we were trying to work it out. We have gone out bowling more with others then before. Then there's people from work that I've had a few with as well. It seems like my days off that's almost all I do. For me it's like I drink alcohol for breakfast since I sleep during day. Last Saturday when we got off work my group decided to go have an after week/ work day drink. It took the people working about a half hour before they realized we just got off work & that we were not starting our day off drinking. It was kinda funny. There was only 3 of us but they made about $50 off us right away in morning. We could have stayed longer but we all sorta had other stuff that we had planed. That nite I also went out bowling so more drinking.

Next weekend DS & I will be on our mini vacation. I am so looking forward to it! I got a bonus at work that will be paying for it. A bit disappointing that almost half of it was taken out for taxes but I am looking at as free money since I was not expecting the bonus or the amount that it was. I was going to skimp on some bills to pay for the weekend but I don't have to do that now. This week go slow now since Im looking forward to getting away.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #139  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Dawn that is super-kewl about the unexpected bonus!!! and that it pays for your mini-vacay.

Yesterday I got my first ride on my bike of the year!! Just to Stowe and back but it was great. OMG some of the frost heaves/cracking/heaving of the pavement in places is hellacious. Gotta be real careful in some spots. Am hoping I can maybe ride to work tomorrow!

When I put on my chaps i was THRILLED that they are definitely way looser in the thigh than in January. They were tight then! That was my wakeup that I needed to lose some, and I have I am down 10 pounds and certainly some inches, I will measure around the first of next month for comparisions. Nothing like success to keep you going!

I did have my first beer in 42-some days last night, and a tiny slice of cake, and a few (like 5) cheese and crackers at a little get-together. Everything tasted good

Well foggy and drippy today, in the 50's. Like the rest of the country we are experiencing bizarre warm and mild weather. Usually we are still deeply buried in snow, and locked in below-freezing. But almost all our snow in the yard is gone. It is not good for the maple sugarers, though, they will have a puny production year.

have a great day!! Oh right Reda is already having fun in Deadwood for St. Paddy's weekend
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #140  
Biker Chick!

hey chicks! and Aaron. Yesterday (Sunday) I rode to work, yay!! we've been having record-breaking warm temps and will continue this week. Today all 3 of us are riding to work
Old 03-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. We have had some warm weather here also, so I was able to ride my bike some last week. My wife and I went for a nice short ride yesterday, and I went for a 3 hour ride with a buddy of mine on friday, it was 75 deg. The lakes are froze yet so when you ride past them you get cold. I am still on my diet but still at 240, I seam to find reasons to blow it more than I should. I hope our weather holds. I should go back to work in about 4 weeks if the weather holds. We are looking for a newer car, my wife likes the Chevy Cobalt, do you know anybody that has one and do they like it? With the gas prices so hi we need a small car that gets real good mileage.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #142  

Hi Guys

Well our weekend away was Great!!!! It was 80 something degrees which then made us think why weren't we home so we could be riding???? But it was a super great time

We are having thunderstorms and rain for a couple of days but it is suppose to be in the 70's again Fri-Sat and Sun so I think we are going to plan a ride why not sunshine and 70's perfect

Aaron glad to hear that you are maintaining and Holly way to go on your weight loss- and your chaps feeling and fitting better way to go

Ok well how was everyones St Patty's Day?

Hope you are all getting to ride isn't this great in March!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Saturday we took a longer ride to Sauk City Harley Davidson. Got a new windshield, oil, filter, and of course BABY stuff! That Grandbaby should be here any time now!

I've got an easy recipe for you all. It's not low cal, but it's kind of nice to have a smaller amount of cake. I know I tend to eat LOTS more so a whole cake doesn't go to waste. Buy 2 cake mixes--1 Angel food and the other any other flavor that you like. Mix the dry mixes together in a ziplock bag. In a mug put 2/3 cup of mix and a little less than 2/3 cup of water or whatever liquid you like. Microwave for 1 minute. DONE. Top with sugar free chocolate, fruit, or whatever trips your trigger. 1/2 cup of each item works in the bigger mugs.--just remember a little less liquid. Before cooking you can also add stuff like cinnamon, fruit, mashed banana, nuts, sprinkles... Enjoy.

Aaron, my DS, Ryan, would love to sell you a car! http://www.fillback.com/boscobel Right now there is wonderful financing on several models!! Like 0% for 72 or 84 months!!! He just sold a $57000 truck to a guy in Minnesota, and drove it up to him!

You all sound like you are enjoying the nicer weather! My favorite time of year is when I can see the leaves on the trees coming out! Love, love, love it!

We are preparing for a rummage sale the last weekend of the month. WORK!

St. Patty's day we were celebrating a friends 50th birthday. Somehow in his drunkeness he decided we should host a prime rib dinner this weekend. So we are!! It will be fun. I'm just going to ask that everyone bring a dish to pass, and whatever they like to drink. The only hold up I can think of is if DS on DDIL decide to have a baby that evening--that would hinder our supper plans a little.

Hope all is good with you.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #144  
Biker Chick!

Aaron, I don't know about the Chevy Cobalt, but it sounds nice You said you're getting back to work soon..were you laid off? seasonal? sorry if I forgot

Reda, welcome back!! glad you had fun We didn't do anything for St. Pat's day, we're so boring Yeah, this weather rocks!!!

Colleen yay to windshield and stuff! wow so that mix microwaves like into a little single serving cake? Good luck on the prime rib dinner! (mm, how about horseradish mashed potatoes, drooool)

Today's probably our last day of freakish warm weather. BUT the temps we're going to, are still way above average!

Gonna do laundry and hang it outside I think, at least the sheets and comforter. Love that fragrance.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #145  

Colleen, Thanks for the idea. Acutally....it could work for low cal..... I am going to give it a try. With making it like that... I won't eat more than I should. Lol.

Aaron, My son's ex gf had a Cobalt and loved it. I am wanting a smaller car as well..... but I am WAY upsidedown in my trailblazer so I am stuck with it.

Holly, How long until your summer job?

Reda, I know how hard it is to pry yourself to the gym..... I struggle with it daily.

My routine until the physical is work, swim, sleep, gym, repeat. I have 3 more weeks. Still struggling with the oush ups..... but I am going to give it a try. The way the testing goes, is they start with push ups and sit ups..... at every point if you don't pass.... you are done. So, if you don't make it past the push ups-- you dont have to run. I really think if I can make it through the push ups.....I will be ok. Then that afternoon you do the written tests. If you make it through both.... you just wait for a call for one of a million interviews......

On a positive note..... even though I am 15ish pounds from my lightest/goal weight...... I look like I did then b/c I am toning up so much.....

I am struggling with eating though..... not eating enough. NOW, before you panic.... it is just hard to find a balance. Trust me.... I could pull my chair up to a Chinese Buffet or Pizza Buffet with the best of competitive eaters and clear the buffet out..... but it is hard to find a balance. It is hard to eat the right things... and enough of them...... and not A LOT of the wrong ones-- if that makes sense.

Well, I have worked out with my trainer today..... he says I am getting stronger.... now I am on my way to run. I will gab more later.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #146  

Hi Girls and Aaron

Well we have been having upper 70's and even 80 the last few days so needless to say we took off yesterday morning and didn't get home till last night - I was to tired to even get on the computer went right to bed- we are taking off again this morning but wanted to check in real quick

Tammy how many push ups do you have to do? I have faith in you and you will get it done!!!! Holly I bet you are so ready for some time off then on to your summer job

Well I missed 2 days last week going to the gym- got out of bed and went right back to bed might have been because I went to bed late the night before..... Back to the gym tomorrow morning and DH is now going to start walking after work so that should help as well- I do have to say I need to watch my eating as that has gotten out of control and of course doesn't help now that we are riding the eating out is happening and of course it is at sports bars not alot of healty options you know

So last week I also added more bling to my bike this week I plan on doing some more I will have to try to take some pictures and post them- I do alot better posting on facebook then I can get them posted on here
yesterday got some great comments about it and the best my boys don't ask to ride it all the time now they say its to girly now

Well I suppose I should get off here and get ready everyone will be waiting on me
Old 03-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #147  

Hey everyone..... real quick before I head to bed.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Reda, I can't wait to see your bling!

Also, I have to do 12 "man" push ups in a minute............... the problem is.. I have NEVER had to do man push ups. I am gonna give it a shot..... I am into crunch time.

If I don't make it.... I may start looking for another coding job.... so I can have a "normal" life..... I miss it.

I will gab more later.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:48 PM   #148  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperChick355 View Post
yesterday got some great comments about it and the best my boys don't ask to ride it all the time now they say its to girly now
that is great!! I want to see I think most of us are on FB if it's easier for you to post pics there.

Tammy, Oh we are sooo cheering you on :cheer1: about those pushups. you do 30 Day Shred, don't you? There is alot of upper body work in that, maybe that would help. Can you tell me again what 'coding' means? when you have time

I had a bad eating day today, I did bring my lunch but got so mad when my boss actually sat down to eat his lunch, while I was left with the customers and my container of lunch untouched. I've never been told 'oh go and eat your lunch in the back' ever. And he has seen me try to eat, then he goes in the back office which leaves me alone if anyone comes in.

So I got sooo very hungry and got a headache and then sneak-ate 2 big cookies. Wht is wrong with me. Especially that I am wearing a size 8 Levis today!! (they have 1% spandex so that helps) Why would I want to compromise that .Well when you have raging hunger and you're mad, that's a bad combination. Better luck to me tomorrow.

Reda that is so great that you've had such continued warm weather!! Ours ended a few days ago. Do you think that you will continue to have that warmth?

So I think my last day at the job is Wed. April 11th. The store is closed for almost two weeks. Then the boss asked me (long time ago, maybe he forgot now) if i would work one more week for him before I go to my other job. I dunno...I hate to turn down work. I might have to ahem, negotiate with him, lol. "Make it worth my while" kind of thing.

have a good night!
Old 03-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #149  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Well we found a nice chevy cobalt , and got the payment we wanted. I work seasonal, have for 20 years. Our weather has been good for riding, well most days, today it is 28 deg.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #150  
Biker Chick!

Tammy, I think of you each time I do some sort of push-up...how are you doing??

Our riding weather is GONE. Back to 30's or barely 40's during day, teens at night.

I'm doing good food wise...famous last words Been holding at 144 for about 2 weeks now. Even with my mad cookies