Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 02:22 AM   #61  
Member w/ messiest house

Oh, and the roof is leaking again. Just a little extra irony.
Old 01-31-2003, 02:31 AM   #62  
Member w/ messiest house

GOTCHA!

DH is hiring a lawyer because he is planning to start a business. And I may indeed end up working. On his books etc.

And no, he doesn't really read my email, although even if he did, he would take anything from you guys with a grain of salt. I really didn't get the other emails about the roofer, Lush -- you sent them to the wrong email address!! I wonder if someone real actually got them. Perhaps you are corresponding with someone you don't know even now!

Lush's puppy looks adorable (well, we'll pretend it's hers), and I like Bagz' sexy new avatar too!

Kiwi
Old 01-31-2003, 01:25 PM   #63  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default PITCHERS GOT A BIG BUTT!!!!

Just a little thing I would yell at Peaches if she were on the opposing baseball team.!!!!! hahahaha---my dd gave me the avatar---i still don't know how to do it!!!! SOOOOOOOO----i did twenty MINUTES on the treadmill,not twenty MILES {or 45 k's}and my butt is WAY bigger than yours,don't forget you had a POP TOP on when i took pictures of you in front of Steven King's HOUSE!!!!!okay---SOOOOOOOO today i have a full blown snocking skanky headcold----will that keep me from MARGIE NIGHT?????? kiwonkers!!! what kind of job??? i want to work too!!! NO i mean i want money!!! can you get me an online job??can we get paid for this?????
Old 01-31-2003, 03:44 PM   #64  

Man, I'm so steamed!!!! I just had a telemarketer call me a word that starts w/ a C, ends with a T and has 4 letters. Just because I asked him nicely to take me off his call list. This is why I think they should be outlawed.

Kiwi, my condolences on the job. That sounds an awful lot like my job, and I do not love it. Well, actually I love parts of it. The part that involves me getting money to live on.

Yes, Lush has an adorable dog. I'm kind of immune to adorable right now. They always are adorable so you love them, but drive you crazy w/ their bad habits.

It's Bunco night on Saturday!!! I can't wait!! The theme is Chinese New Year so we're having Chinese food. MMMM. Earlier in the day we're invited to our nice neighbor's 60th birthday party. This woman is one of my most admired ppl. She volunteers at a foster home for handicapped and AIDs babies. She is a real live angel. Also she deserves sainthood for putting up with her husband for a zillion years.

I want Sugar to post more too.
Old 01-31-2003, 05:40 PM   #65  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

He called you a Celt??? That is so mean. Is there anyway these people can be found out? We don't know who they are, where they are, even if they're really what they say they are. They know who we are. How do you fight back.

This is a personal word to Bagzearearend. I have considered leaving this group as I believe is my association with true lard arses like yourself that's keeping me fat. When I find my new thin friends, Sugar, Kiwi, and Wabby will be invited to join us and we'll all be happy in our size 8's. I don't know if Lush can come or not. Her attitude is iffy. You have to stay here.

My list:
  • Consider my blossoming belly and Bagz' effect on it
  • Ponder losing weight
  • Think about what I'll do tomorrow as I lead boy scouts through their reading merit badge
  • go get ds when he calls
  • that's all

Should I try to get ds into a driving course? he's soooo young but at the school I want him to go to next year, they don't have drivers ed.
Old 02-01-2003, 04:24 AM   #66  
fatter than U

Geeez! I don't post for a couple of days and the whole place falls apart!Kiwi mentions the "W" word, Wabby gets called horrible names by an awful, awful person who should lose his job pronto, Peachy's derriere had been insulted, Lush's dog is dirty, and Bagz is actually exercising. Well, I'm here to put a stop to all that.

We had a ton of snow. More expected this afternoon. Ds9 got a good report card, but his teacher gave him a 4 in "handwriting" . That's like a D. He's a messy writer, but he gets Bs in all his subjects except gym, but who cares about that, so I think she is being entirely too picky.

I am PMSing. Fat, bloated and the rest of it. Ugh.

My mother is knitting Harry Potter scarves for my two for their birthdays. Apparently they are all the rage. We'll see.

I saw a preview for "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and I think I have to see it. I love Andrea Martin - "What you mean, he don't eat no meat? That's ok - I make lamb!" They're even showing it here in English for a limited time only. How continental of them.
Old 02-01-2003, 12:23 PM   #67  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- YOU ALL TRIED TO GUILT ME OUT ABOUT 3FC BEING OFF THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GUESS I WILL AT LEAST WARRANT A WARNING BEFORE I GET TURFED!!!! LET'S NOT FORGET WHO ACTUALLY GOT INTO TROUBLE PEACHEZ!!!!!!!!at this moment i am sure you are all very sad about the terrible shuttle accident----how horrible for all those people and their families as well as the families of Challenger who must all be reminded of their awful event-----maybe bushwacker can forget about bombing Iraq for a minute.
Old 02-01-2003, 01:06 PM   #68  
Member w/ messiest house

3FC is having power problems with their server. Nothing personal, Bagz.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Man, I'm so steamed!!!! I just had a telemarketer call me a word that starts w/ a C, ends with a T and has 4 letters. Just because I asked him nicely to take me off his call list. This is why I think they should be outlawed.
That is disgusting. Did you get the name of the company?

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Kiwi, my condolences on the job. That sounds an awful lot like my job, and I do not love it. Well, actually I love parts of it. The part that involves me getting money to live on.
It's exactly like yours, as a matter of fact. Except that he might set up shop in the offices of the paper mill if they let him--would save him a lot of $ and the work he'd be doing would be mostly for them anyway. I have mixed feelings, to say the least. Of course I want to help any way I can, but I do not want to spend the rest of my days answering phones in a stinky office. So, if it's on my terms, we'll all be happy, but if I don't get my way....

Peaches, I would definitely get ds into a driving course, if I were you. You don't have to let him get his license for a loooooooong time.

Sugar, My Big Fat Greek Wedding was very funny. I don't exactly see why it's been such a giant hit here, but it was definitely worth seeing. And Andrea Martin was hilarious!

Gotta go sit and listen to DH's "business plan". Will be needing aspirin soon.

Kiwi
Old 02-01-2003, 07:37 PM   #69  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

ASPIRIN?????????? HOW ABOUT A GIN AND TONIC!!!!!well,now that we have a reprieve at 3fatchicks,shall we begin by being polite for a moment-----I thought not.It seems to me that we aren't able to properly get on each others nerves,but we have no trouble aggravating others....we are always nice to cherry who deserves nothing but sweetness............
Old 02-01-2003, 10:58 PM   #70  
Member w/ messiest house

Oh good idea, Bagz. Why didn't I think of that?
Old 02-02-2003, 04:53 PM   #71  
fatter than U

Default What? No one posting?

That's just awful about the space shuttle.

Dh has a cold and is NOT helping my PMS by sniffling around the house with a box of kleenex and a hot water bottle.

Snow has turned to rain. DS6 made the cutest snow mouse. It'll probably be much by tomorrow.

Gin and tonic sounds good right about now.
Old 02-02-2003, 06:58 PM   #72  
The magic shrinking cow

Hello! I'm swamped with my school work... trying to come up with something intelligent to say about poetry. My website was reminding people to write thank you notes for Christmas presents!! So I had to update it. Peachy, I hate when adults take over kids activities and turn them into something to fight about. Kiwi.. okay, you had me going a little bit. Wabby, I hate telemarketers also... I always let the machine pick it up. Hi Bagzie and Sugar P!

I exercised every day this week and stuck to my &%*&^ 1200-calorie diet. This weekend, I'm eating a little more, but it's back to diet (*&*&*& tomorrow. I hate dieting. It makes me obsessive and whiny. Well, more obsessive and whiny.

We're watching Groundhog's Day.

The space shuttle thing was so sad. I was working yesterday morning and had just sent out a happy blurb about how they were just about to land after a successful science mission. I couldn't help but remember Challenger, which I was watching on TV when it happened.

Gotta go! Poetry calls me!
Closed Thread