Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 11:58 AM   #31  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Sure thing

Anytime I can make you lose your appetite, I'm right on that.

I tried to start one of those online diary things, but I discovered I have nothing to say. Pretty sad, huh? Of course you all could have told me that, I'm sure

La famille is going sailing today and I'm not. I'm going to stay home and rent A Beautiful Mind, finally. Maybe some other movies. I have invites to go visit people at their camps (cottages on the lake for you civilized folks), but I may just dis them all and sit in a darkened room eating popcorn and entertaining my brain until it fizzles out.

Kiwi
Old 08-09-2002, 12:29 PM   #32  

Default Something for Marcella and Letty

Didya know Prep H works great as an eye cream? Put it around your eyes to get rid of that morning puffiness that we get after too many glasses of bubbly.

I've been a complete failure at trying to control my eating. I think I'm nutz. I brought those oatmeal cookies to work so that the guys here would eat them up. All the guys were already out working when I got to the office so I ate 3 cookies myself. And the reason I'm trying to get it under control now is that by September, if DH keeps losing and I keep gaining, I'm going to weigh more than him!
Old 08-09-2002, 01:43 PM   #33  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i did my weights to the new BRUCE album--then i had two pieces of toast,and later i had two toasted tomato sandwiches and a piece of my homemade apple pie-----i am just like wabby---one step forward and you know the rest---WHERE IS THE PEACH-PIT???
Old 08-09-2002, 06:45 PM   #34  

See yas, cows. I'm off for a weekend at the vroom!vroom! drag strip. DH has finally got his car running right. (After lots of $$$$ and sweat.) They do serve Mike's hard lemonade and corndogs there. My favorite diet food. We're taking the motorhome and so are lots of our friends, so it will just be a motorhead weekend.

Hey! Frappe sent me her new email address! I didn't have time to send her an email, but I expect you all to badger her into coming back here. (I see she sent her address to youz guys too.)
Old 08-10-2002, 04:16 AM   #35  
The magic shrinking cow

I told her we miss her on 3FC. That'll be enough convincing, right?
Old 08-10-2002, 05:57 PM   #36  
Dysfunctional Queen

Talking It's really Frappe

I couldn't register as Frappe because the name was already taken. It might have been by me, but it was so long ago that I can't remember my password and I've changed my email, etc. so I just picked a new name out of the fridge.

I'm still in Montreal but we are moving to North Carolina sometime between now and next Aug. My kids are still making me nuts, my dog still loves me, my house is still a mess (despite Flylady and good intentions...I don't seem to be able to FLY).

The BEST news is that DH and I did a 30 day fruit & veggie juice fast and I lost 30lbs which I have kept off for months now. I still need to lose 10-15 lbs but I am definitely NOT FAT. I make everyone tell me how thin I look, about 40 times a day. Obsessed? C'est possible.

Do I have to go back and read all this nonsense for months and months to get caught up? Can you give me the Cliffs Notes version?

See, no begging was needed. A mere invitation, and here I am!
love and kisses
Old 08-11-2002, 05:19 AM   #37  
fatter than U

Talking Hallelujah, Frappe's back!

Hi Frappe! 30 lbs? What a woman. You must weigh less than Letty and Marcella.

Doesn't Kiwi have relatives in NC? That should be a culture shock compared to Montreal, eh? But at least you'll be able to get decent food instead of all that French stuff.

Glad you're back. We missed you!
Closed Thread