Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #31  
SeaWave

Hey folks, back on after about a week (I think) off...

I have family in NW NB, and am happy they aren't in the flooded St. John river valley. I can't imagine what that must be like, and to anyone out there who is going through it (I imagine they wouldn't be on-line now anyway...)

Faux - on reaching 180 and the 5lb challenge.

Hali - Remember, just go by your lowest score, and don't let the minor blips up distract you from your goal -- we all get those! But I sure would like to know how to gain upwards and not outwards

Wkgirl - you couldn't find a better group of Crazy Canucks!

For my bit of news, as some of you know I went for a body scan last week. It was difficult to get a good reading, and other problems have cropped up so I'm now starting the rounds of doctors again as there's a suspicion the cancer may be back. A little discouraging to tackle the weight loss issue at the same time, but I know I would feel better with less weight to carry around so I'm going to persevere. Just won't have as strict a beginning as the SBD has, but will follow their principles insofar as I can. I can not tell you how supportive and inspiring it is to read your posts, and am so happy to have found 3FC, especially the Crazy Canucks thread! So this is my last "whiny" post - on to better things!

We're in the middle of a decluttering at home (the timing allows me to call it "Spring Cleaning", right? ) My husband is right along with me on this, which makes it so much easier. I hear him tearing and throwing away as I type. It makes up for the so-so weather!

Hope everyone has a good week-end, and for those who are a little more damp, that the weather dries out soon!

Old 05-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #32  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi SEA . . . glad you are back and I really hope everything is going to be fine for you, healthwise . . .

Ok TAMMY . . . I think this is wht you need to do

On your data file . . . you need three colums -- A is just the week number; B is the projected number; C is the actual number. When the Chart wizard asks where the data is, tell it both B and C. B becomes Series 1 and C becomes Series 2

And since that is clear as very muddy water I'm sure -- here are both my sample data file and my sample chart. Hope that works for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tammy-Data.jpg (11.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Tammy-Chart.jpg (11.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 05-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #33  
Onward and Downward

Morning . . .

Okay gang -- up and at 'em -- we are burning daylight around here. Actually it looks like it will be another mild and day in Northern Nova Scotia. gotta it.

See you later . . .
Old 05-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #34  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Mornin guys! My DF and I SLEPT IN! wow... off to jump on the scale!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 253/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon all...trying a new recipe I found today....Chicken a l'orange.....I'll let you know how it turned out.

Have a great Sunday xo

Tammy
Old 05-04-2008, 09:22 PM   #36  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Great day here today. Sunny and warming up. My son went to a bbq with his GF this afternoon and said it was really nice out by then. I was out earlier in the morning for my jog and had to take off the cotton jacket I had on because I was so overheated.

SeaWave I hope all goes well for you. Concentrate on eating healthy and building up your immune system first and then on losing weight. It all goes hand in hand.

Tammy I love trying out new recipes. I'm vegetarian so I don't use chicken but I often use chicken recipes and substitute a veggie protein for the chicken.

A little more activity here today. Well, almost time to go to bed. Good night all....

Last edited by retiredone; 05-04-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #37  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

Both Linda and the sun slept in this morning. I'm up now and hopefully he will be along shortly, too.

Many, many things to do today -- I'm off for a quick trip to visit a couple of friends in Ottawa tomorrow. Hope to be able to check in from time to time, but if I'm not around for a few days, I hope you'll understand.

See you later, gang . . .
Old 05-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #38  
Recovering perfectionist

S/C/G: 250/ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Morning, everyone!

wkgrl and great2beme!

Quote:
Hi wkgirl. You fit the criteria-Canadian, eh! Yes, get that baby fat off now. I'm working on that also. My two babies are 28 and 23.
Retired, I'm glad I didn't have any coffee in my mouth when I read, that, 'cause it would've come flyin' out my nose! Thanks for the laugh!

Seawave, keeping you in my thoughts...congrats on the decluttering...DS and I are both packrats...it can get pretty scary 'round here.

Hey Meowee, we might not be 'Down-easters', but we would have tried to meet for coffee if we'd known you were planning to head up our way.

We had guests this weekend, including our 6 yr-old great-nephew...no sleeping in was done here, that's for sure. We love having him, and my daughter says he's the closest we're going to get to grand-kids, so we really get the most out of his visits.

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 05-05-2008, 10:39 AM   #39  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey guys I'm headed back to Canada from Kansas in 2 weeks! Flying in to ottawa to visit from friends and then driving back to Nova Scotia! It should be fun! I have never been to Ottawa before. I'm sure I will be taking lots of corny tourist photos! ( I'm all about corny tourists photos) hehe

Wish my DF could come though. He's being deployed at the end of the year and has training for a month starting mid may I will miss him.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #40  
Onward and Downward

Next trip, DAFFY, for sure . . . it's only 3.5 days and my friend has every minute accounted for.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #41  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Good morning gals!

Its monday and I am ready to rock despite the lack of sleep. I decided late last night to tackle my paper issues! Lack of organization makes my paper addiction a struggle! Can never find the important stuff since there is no room to to volume of use to be important stuff! So that is the task along with the "new improved lifestyle" challenge is my job this week! Loving the sun and kids have ball team pictures to take tonight. So I will get my exercise in running around this evening!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #42  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Ladies!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was busy, lots of running around but managed to stay OP which was good. I got an early birthday present on Saturday... a new elliptical trainer!! I can finally start to actually work out now. I'm super excited!

Fauxtini: Yay for coming back to Canada to visit! If you end up in Halifax we should get together for a coffee/chat I love meeting new people.

Meowee: Have a great trip! Ottawa is a very nice city, I've been there many times.

Anyway, off to start my workout for the day and then finish cleaning the pigsty.. I mean house. LOL I'll check back later to see what's new.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #43  
TBL Black Team Member

S/C/G: 253/237/153

Height: 5'8"

I'm back!!

Just checking to see if my ticker works. I still can't have a siggy so I wanted to try posting my ticker in my actual message:

Old 05-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #44  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello, my fellow Canadians. What a glorious, sunny, warm day it was here today. Everyone was going around in t-shirts, and even a few pair of shorts were to be seen. The only cold place was the grocery store where I was glad I grabbed a jacket before I went shopping. Time to dust off the bbq, as it promises to be another nice day tomorrow.

Daffy, sending you a big box of tissues to have close by.

Have a great vacation to all the travelers and try to stay OP. No, really, I mean that, stay on plan. (Or at least try to.)
Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 AM   #45  
Onward and Downward

Hi CRAZIES . . .

Kind of overcast this morning . . . but for a change I'm okay with that. I prefer dull for the 90 minute drive to the airport and by the time I'm en-route to Ontariariario, I'll be above the clouds anyways.

Hopefully I'll find a computer while I'm there . . . if not, I'll be back on the weekend.
Closed Thread