Old 05-26-2007, 05:36 PM   #61  
Member w/ messiest house

Forum's going down tonight at 10PM. Entertain me while you can.
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 06:17 PM   #62  

Tap tap tapity taptap,twirl and swirl, and shuffle shuffle,stomp and turn....
tada!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:00 PM   #63  
loves kleenex box art

going down for how long?

I'm in a fine kettle of coconuts. All the bedrooms are dark. I did what Kiwi said and the other bedroom wouldn't come back on and then I find out my bedroom is dark even though the breaker thing looks ok. So I turned it off. Lots of annoying things seem to be happening to me.

I'm looking at the paper from DS's room about why he should be at this Guanajuato place. It says they have an active night life and a five -day stay in a beautiful hotel at Puerto Vallarta. He never mentioned this to me.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 12:54 PM   #64  
Member w/ messiest house

Overnight.

Thank you for the entertainment, Schatzi.

Sorry your electripal sichation got worse, Peachie. I'm afraid internet advice does not come with a guarantee. Did you turn off the main breaker and then turn it back on?

Did I mention our landing and stairs fell off the house the other day? Well, yesterday DD's Bf came over and offered to fix it. And did. He and DH and DD spent most of the day building a new landing and stuff. Then we had a nice bbq to celebrate it. This guy's going to make himself indispensible if he doesn't watch out.

The black flies are out. Just in time for Memorial Day. Oh well, it was nice to go outdoors for a couple of weeks anyway. Why do I live here? I guess it must be the snowshoeing.

I wonder what they did to the forum while it was gone. Looks the same to me.

Kiwi
Old 05-28-2007, 01:50 PM   #65  
Member w/ messiest house

The forum it is not here . . . and yet: I post!
Old 05-29-2007, 05:58 AM   #66  
fatter than U

Cool ooooooooooooog!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, cowies! Kiwi - yes, I did take that picture myself. You should have seen the other 50! Ms Unphotogenic 2007. But if I ask dh to take one it turns out even worse

I've been reading through all your darling posts and want to reply but after a great weekend I woke up yesterday morning with that yucky benign postional vertigo and I am dizzy, dizzy, dizzy whenever I turn my head to the right. Blehhhhh. I've been doing those exercises and it's a bit better today.

Love yous all!
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:04 PM   #67  
Member w/ messiest house

Such a dizzy dame. Hope it settles down soon. You can do exercises to help vertigo? Weird. I've never had vertigo, but lately I often get dizzy in bed when I turn my head. Uhoh.

Well, I got started painting my new Adirondack chairs yesterday. I only got bitten by black flies a few times. Must get back to it today; I only got as far as the foot stools

When I got up this morning, DH informed me that DD is off making pies with her BF's twin. I thought he said "making eyes", but making pies isn't that much odder.

Don't you wish I'd get a life so I'd have something interesting to talk about? How come only Sugar and I are posting? Everyone else stuck in Read Only status?

Kiwi
Old 05-29-2007, 01:09 PM   #68  
Member w/ messiest house

I like watching my disk defragger. It's like a zamboni.

I hope some people read this who have never heard of either a defragger OR a zamboni.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:46 PM   #69  
fatter than U

I can post here just fine. What's up with that? And yeah, watching the defragger is a great way to kill 4 hours or so, isn't it?

BTW Kiwi - I took a look at the pictures of Jette at your Face Book and she is GORGEOUS. What a beatiful dog.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:22 PM   #70  
Member w/ messiest house

Thank you -- She is a cutie pie.

I did some more painting. I think I need a nap.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:17 PM   #71  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

yes!!! kiwonkers doggie is a dollie!!! and i missed sugar's birthday!!! sorry sugs,i hope it was half decent,but now that i am up there in the age category,the less mentioned ,the better!!!!---we were in Toronto for several days--the dh won a national journalism award!!! that was fun indeed and we roamed around town til our feet were throbbing!!! ds12 came with us so we didn't eat anywhere exotic but we had a great time eating at this cool place where you have them make the food in front of you ---- yummy {http://www.richtree.ca/}--so what is new around here!!! did dd get her job kiwonk??? my dd is complaining cause her job is so weather related---on the weekend there was a day that was around 30 degrees so they ran out of some flavours of icecream and she said her wrist was killing her!! well,peach,you had better find out what the **** is going on with your computer cause it appears we can all post here except you--can you email the chicks????something must be done---i hate the oprah shows where she gives away all that junk---everyone looks like greedyguts.-don't we have enough junk already???? flylady would have a bird.-----okay,i am tired--i set the alarm for 5 thirty by mistake and I COULDN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP AFTER THAT!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED------GOOD NITE!!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:18 PM   #72  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Ps--i Hope All Is Going Well With You And Yours Shatzi---you Too Wabbs!!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:26 AM   #73  
fatter than U

Talking

If I try to get in here a different way I get a "the server is too busy" message but if I use Kiwi's link, I get to the thread. I'm sure they'll have it all fixed up in a couple of days. It can't be only Peachy who's having problems and Suzanne will be getting mail from tons of fat chicks, I bet.

Thanks, Bagzie! I had a great b'day. Now I'm just effin' dizzy. I remember the sore wrist from scooping ice cream! It goes away in a couple of weeks. Where I worked there was a ferry, so 300 people would come in all at once to get ice cream and then it would be dead for an hour. We ate all the whipped cream and maraschino cherries to make the day go faster.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:30 AM   #74  

Ahoy thar maties! Dh and I saw the new pirates movie... I wonder how many calories in Johnny Depp it was a good flick.
Just checkin in real quick like... MIL and BIL left yesterday back to NJ..it will be weird for a few days not to have MIL here... She was my Dish and Mop Fairy --I willl miss her... but seriously I will, I love my MIL cept she can get kinda overthetop motherly with did you do this? remember to..... Have you done this? you should do......

Dh is doin A-ok..we'll know more after the first.. he had fun at the nascar race... and yesterday he went to his "watering hole" and had about 4 beers ... If I could I would put him in a bubble --but that's not reality..

Bazy: sounds like much fun was had !!!!
whenever I see these giveaways I see some peoples eyes glaze over and start drooling... gimmegimmeegimmee... very unattractive heheee I dont need or want anything.. I have toooo much crap!
Kiwi, how can I see your face book? I wish to see Jett toooooo.... meanwhile, my two shaggy mops are going to get cut down this morn. Dh and I do it ourselves... should be funfunfun....
Old 05-30-2007, 08:32 AM   #75  

oh yeah... Kiwi: Big Chicks needum Bigger Server...hence the move... I dont think any new features were added.

Sug: try to log all the way out of 3fc --you should get a message like "cookies cleared!" then log back in...see what happens