Old 04-05-2007, 06:00 PM   #31  
Member w/ messiest house

Nice avatar photo, you hot cowchick, you!!!
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:22 PM   #32  
The magic shrinking cow

I love Bagzzie's new avatar! So pretty and sly! You really look like you're up to somethingQ!
Cherry Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #33  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i dared myself to post a picture---i hate pictures of me---see how i put up my collar to hide my crepe-like neck!!! see how i tip my head forward to hide my fancy pack of chins----now i am double daring anyone else to POST a picture---i only let ds12 take my pic cause he lets me delete everyone i want to and is totally unjudgemental---he is so sweet--he never thinks i look bad---------this pic will be up for a limited viewing---i can only take so much!!!!!
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #34  
Member w/ messiest house

Hmm, I suppose I could deal with that challenge. although I actually prefer to see a pic of my sweet puppy to my own blubby face (thank you, Schatzi). I'll look for something that won't scare too many people.

I'm not packed or dressed and I'm leaving in 15 minutes. Wish me luck.

Gonna see some humazing tonight. I wouldn't be surprised to actually see something like either...

Later gators
Kiwi
Old 04-06-2007, 05:35 PM   #35  

Ahhhhh, Bagzie! You're adorable! I love that picture! I never allow pictures of me. Not even shadowy, out of focus ones.

Have a lovely weekend cowsies.
Wabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #36  
Member w/ messiest house

I Yam Back! Yes I Yam! Did anyone hear the thing on NPR about cooking with Peeps? I missed it, I just heard they were going to talk about it. I think it's a great idea, don't you Bagzie? Lovely yellow peeps to cover the baked yams or something. I'm sure it's delicious...

I had to drive the last 2-1/2 hours without any radio or CD; something happened to my car stereo and no sound would come out of it. I nearly went insane. Alone with my thoughts, there's a scary place! Then when I drove in the driveway and put the car in park the damn thing came back on!!! How mean is that?

The dance show was terrific, the Irish dancing very lovely, and there were some crazy acts too. Great stuff. My $70 hotel room was lovely, that is until I tried to sleep and discovered that they were going to be doing construction on the floor above mine the entire night!! Fortunately it was not too loud, although occasionally I had to wonder about the safety of my ceiling. Anyway, that's why you pay $70 for a nice suite, I can't say I'm shocked.

Had a nice visit with DD and her 2 friends that came for the weekend (courtesy of the BF, who drove them to Boston, stayed for the dance show and drove all the way up here last night ). I left at noon today and came home. Couldn't think of anything I really wanted to do on the way so here I am.

Here's a good joke for the bored among us

Kiwi
Old 04-08-2007, 08:01 AM   #37  

Welcome Back Kiwi!
Bags you beautiful broad ya! Holden up a "cuppa" cawfee invitin us for a I am looking into a complete wardrobe of turtle necks me self.. I'm developing a loverly turkey waddle .

"Hoppy Easter" Everbunny!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg easter_bunny.jpg (13.6 KB, 13 views)
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 08:03 AM   #38  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

PICTURES are required now????? <GASP> Oh, Lawdie, lawdie. I am SO unphotogenic! SO, so SOOOOOOO unphotogenic! I mean, there is just no WAY that I could possibly really look as bad as pictures of me! (Bagzz, you're adorable!) But if we gotta, we gotta. <HUGE SIGH>. I'll work on it this week. I will. I'll get DH to take some shots, and if we can get one that I can live with (no promises), I'll have him upload it (or whatever you hafta do to put a picture into your e-mail). Sheeesh! Blubby just doesn't cover it. Blubby sounds pretty GOOD to me. (And thanks for the terminology, Schatzi!)
Glad you enjoyed Boston, Kiwi. I gotta go back there tomorrow, but working isn't quite the same. Tsk.
I've been in Fall River - or was there from Thursday night to yesterday. My elder daughter, who was diagnosed with MS a year ago (in the middle of training for the Boston Marathon) and lives in Berkeley, MA, was hospitalized because she ALSO has a mass of fibroid tumors in her uterus that they're trying to figure out what to do with. She recently developed a bad rash...a few other complications, and was hospitalized for a battery of tests. My other girls and I went down to be with her. So far, no news, but we ought to know something fairly soon.
I didn't weigh myself yesterday. Things have been so darned upside down, and I missed my weigh-in time. So, because I tend to be a creature of habit, it *feels* wrong to weigh in on a day other than Saturday, so I'm going to wait for next week. Strange thought patterns, here, I know.

Happy Easter, y'all!!!!

Ella
ellabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #39  
Member w/ messiest house

Sorry to hear that your daughter is having health problems, ella. Hope the news is good when you hear. I can only imagine how worrying that is.

Had a nice easter dinner with the inlaws. I'm stuffed.

I am looking for a photo I can part with...Okay, a photo I can stand to look at.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:30 AM   #40  

Default Happy Birthday to the fairest cow!

HAPPY BIRFDAY DEEEEAAAR WABBBBBBY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOU !:

A virtual just fer you!
Old 04-09-2007, 09:41 AM   #41  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

It's Wabby's birthday? Oh, MY! Well, here are some celebratory baloons for you, m'dear.

Have a wonderful day! Treat yourself luxuriously! My wish for you is that you have a smile on your face from the time you get up 'til you retire for the night! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and celebrate yet another year spent here amongst all your loved ones, friends, and well-wishing acquaintances!

I'll be thinking of you as I sit here in front of my *work* computer wondering if I have carpal tunnel syndrome....

TTFN,

Ella
ellabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:22 PM   #42  
Member w/ messiest house

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday
Dear Wabbit
Happy Birthday to You!

Hope you get a Kayden hug for your birthday!!

Old 04-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #43  

KIWieny: how are you feelin after yer long car trek to see your little bunny? I was a tad worried bout you drivin in that weather with a bum elbow,shoulder,leg hip... whatever it is but then not to have a radio!!! I must admit, I'm not a big music listener tooer... and my musical taste is questionable by most ! And...natch I make up me own words to most things. Dh is the music listener here...cept, he has gotten into hard headbanging groups like Korn, Disturbed, System of the Down, and stuff like dat dare... Makes my already damaged ears hurty. Ah, but I digress as usual...where was I oh Yeah Someone told me about Peep Jousting... Apparently you stick a toothpick in 2 peeps, place them in the micro..and zap them-- you watch them blow up and whichever Peep skewers the other wins.... Now that is something I must try!!! lets see.....hmmm....

PERNIE: Please check in and let us know how DS is we be worried
Ella.... sorry sorry to hear of DDs troubles.. I hope you get positive news jiffyquick. Blubby is as Blubby does I say...and If I didnt have bones I'd be the first human jelly fish. I say have yer assistant do dicatation and do yer typin fer ya.
Lets see...what else..... ( You do know that I am procrastinating cows dont you...)
This was the firstyear I didnt make a traditional ham fer easter.... I made Polish Spaghetti...What is it you ask??? its spagetts,baked in the oven in Tomato SOUP and American Cheese...yes, very neuvo chefboardeee... My mudder in law makes it and the first time I saw her make it I WAS AGASP!!!!! nonono , the Eyetalian in me was all a Hmmpf Really! but it is kinda good. I myself had just a taste and then made a heapin bowl of bean salad...actually its called "carolina caviar" made with black eyed peas, green olives stuffed with them pimentos chopped up, onion, roma tomato diced, and some seasoning and vinegar/oil.... my local store makes it and dang if I cant duplicate it so...at the store the deli girl calls me her Caviar Queen...heheee.

Bagzilla: I had only that one pic of me... I'll haveta see if I can dig it up, and photoshop out the turkey gizzard and wrinkles.

heloooooo you cowlurkers!

Other than that I have had me big arse planted in the kitchen chair studying studying studying... and as a result my arse has spread out to sit the chair...crap! I've always had a problem finding balance...I have invested 100percent of me in these classes, and have let all else go to pot. Now maybe when Im done I shall become obsessive about my weight and exercise... alrighty must go, gotta start swifferin this Crack House...its a horror!
Old 04-09-2007, 04:42 PM   #44  
loves kleenex box art

Happiest of birthday sweet Wabbibeans.

I am in the hospital but I am not a patient. There are scores of doctors here and each has a different opinion. DS will be here days and days longer I think. He is bored. I am bored.

LCP was here for the weekend and had an adventure going home. She took Greyhound which offered a 10-hour trip to a place 2-hours away. She slept through a bus change and somehow rode a little more. But ... the exciting part was in Orlando a woman told the guard that her luggage was on the bus and she needed it. The guard said go away and the lady insisted. She was annoying. The guard, not a fan of annoying ladies, tazed her. Tazered her. (Kiwi will explain) When the woman was on the ground, he continued tazering her. He did it four times. A man stepped forth and told the guard to stop and the man was arrestsed. The rest of the rider, LCP included protested "but not too much because we didn't want to miss our bus." My little protestor!!

LCP found a link for the hospital where you can send messages to patients. Hint. Hint. If you have kids who know DS and are into this sort of thing ...

It's a really nice hospital. If only we could leave.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #45  
fatter than U

Red face back in the saddle again

Hej hej! as they say in Danish. We are back in one piece and I resume my boring, mundane life in the outback. Had a lovely time. Will report later.

I am missing too many details on who is sick and who is just sick and tired and will have to catch up with days and days of posts.

Happy Birthday, darling Wabby!! We looove you.
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote