I typically don\'t have lunch 0 0%
Other 1 2.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2002, 09:31 PM   #196  
Bustin' Buddy

Hey girls

Just a quickie cause I'm wiped out!

SEF: You couldn't find it on the map cause it is really spelled St. Amant - look for that instead of St. Amand and you'll see where it is. It would be nice to meet there - we are still on for the 18th of May huh?

Ok - I'll post more tomorrow - promise!

Missy
284/249/170
Old 04-28-2002, 09:58 PM   #197  

Default Good Evening

Well yuch tomorrow got to go back to work - Monday Blues here again! I am going to force myself to start getting back into the habit of working out at the gym at lunch time - I belong to one around the corner at the JCA - and I got out of the habit of going - so back to cycling on my lunch hours and a bit of weight training...

My quiche: Small package of broccoli florets sauted with onion, a frozen green giant package of spinach (no sauce) cooked, a chopped chicken breast (used the food processor to get it in bits), 6 eggs beaten up in a bowl with 1 c. of milk
(I use 1%), small package of shredded swiss cheese, and a small package of cheddar shredded, a sprinkle of Morton's Nature's - I put meat and veggies in dish - top with cheese - and then pour eggs and milk mix over it - baked it at 350 for about 35-40 minutes when knife came out clean....

Tonight I had ww pasta - needed the pasta badly!! Sauteed fresh broccoli with garlic and olive oil, then served a cup of pasta for myself sprinkled with parmesan and topped it with the broccoli - fabulous - hit the spot on the first real carb craving attack I have had since starting.... but I am still OP since it was ww pasta!

Well good night all - Sabrina
Old 04-28-2002, 11:17 PM   #198  
Undercover Diva

S/C/G: 242/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Exclamation ARGHHHHHHH

OK... I have another UTI. I'm calling the doctor tomorrow morning, and I'm going to see if she will refer me to a urologist. This is crazy. I get them all the time... and they just hit me like a load of bricks. This morning, I was fine, and in a matter of 2 hours I go from fine, to going every 5 minutes with severe PAIN. Why does it come on so FAST??? I can feel my bladder having spasms when it comes on like that.... ok I know TMI, but I was hoping the nurses might know something I dont... LOL.

Off to work... have a lovely night everyone... I'll be on my first shift ALONE ... locked in that office in a dark courthouse... and I'm taking the new Stephen King book to keep me company..LOL!!

Yeah.. I am crazy why do you ask?
Old 04-28-2002, 11:49 PM   #199  
sef

HiedieHo All!!!!

Checking out Board waiting for Nero Wolfe to come on.

TREE: My DS lived in Tucson for a year or so. I visited them. I was not impressed. Tooooo brown I think. We did go up to the mountains to go through a cavern whose name escapes me and that was a little better. When we visited Grand Canyon we went through the mountains arouind Flagstaff and I thought that part of the country was beautiful. One thing I did like....the signs that say "dangerous curve 65 mph" that's my kind of speed!!! I have a lead foot!!!

LOWCO: Welcome, it's a nice supportive group of people here.

MEL: Isn't it lovely getting lost? Years ago when PA TPK was new, it wasn't very well marked, we missed an exit and backed up about two miles to get back to it!!! I was probably driving and we sped right past it!

MONET: I love cool swimming. In the Poconos most of the lakes are spring fed or mountain stream fed and they are cold all year long. It's easy to find the source as the water gets icy over the spring. You have to move more to keep warm and that ups your metabolism for sure. Another author, I'm making a list. I guess everyone wants me to read more!!!

Tomorrow is a new beginning for me. I have been doing some deep thinking, and even though I haven't been good, I haven't deserted all I've learned since being on this plan. If my inner self won't let me abandon it why should I. I can't fight myself. So I am going back to the old Shirley of the last year or so. The old, old Shirley of times before that we can forget!!!

Take care all!! Thanks for being here. You are all my

Shirley
Old 04-28-2002, 11:59 PM   #200  
sef

Hi!

It's me again!!!

I must have skipped as there were a couple of post I missed!!!

FRUIT: I did look up St. Aman.......anything in the city index and didn't find any spelling. What's it near? Yes, I am ready to meet somewhere on the 18th? Melf? What about Thunderwoman? Or is it TV? I know there are four from LA - Slidell, Jena, Abbeville and Thibodaux.

BETH: HOPE IT'S NOT TOO SPOOKY! tAKE CARE, SHIRLEY
Old 04-29-2002, 06:45 AM   #201  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

It's a new week, so here's the new link!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...117#post196117

See you all there!

Closed Thread