Sweet Treats in the UK

• Hi All

I'm baaaackk....

I'm wondering if any UK South Beachers can help me find some Phase one friendly sweet treats, like the sugar free fudgsicles in America that are mentioned alot.

I can't stand jelly but I do get a sweet craving from time to time while south beaching and would like to have something safe around.

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi again guys

Are these suitable for phase one? There's an ingredients list printed and they're sugar free...

I'm thinking of going to the movies soon so would love to have a non south beach looking snack to fit in a bit.

(My friends can get on my case a bit if I mention i'm dieting)

Thanks!!!
  • Sorry Meelsie. I guess nobody had suggestions.
    Quote:
    Are these suitable for phase one? There's an ingredients list printed and they're sugar free...
    These?
  • oops... THESE

http://www.sweetsforu.co.uk/product_...roducts_id=589
  • Hi, Meelsie! They look to be OK to me, but beware that the malitol may cause gas.

Do any of your stores carry sugar-free ice cream or sugar-free nonfat frozen yogurt? They would be OK as an occasional treat for Phase 1 or Phase 2.

• I am unfortunately all too familiar with the gas caused by over eating sugar free lollies from an earlier stint at South Beach so I will be wary!

Thanks for the idea cottage but to be honest i'm really not sure. Australia has a really good range of low fat foods readily available but i've been unable to find anything here. Chemists in Australia usually stock sugar free lollies but nothing here, hence the website.

I've been here a year and am still discovering things about shopping around!

Any UK south beachers out there to help?