What Are You Eating Today IPeeps?

You're on Page 5 of 35
Go to
  • W3:Day 4 Menu
    B: 1/2 Batch Wildberry Muffins (2 Muffins) made from IP Crispy Cereal and IP Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix, egg whites, baking powder, cinnamon and splenda; coffee with milk & Splenda
    L: Remaining 1/2 Batch Wildberrry Muffins per above plus zucchini
    D: Stuffed chicken breast (mushrooms, garlic, red onion and spinach) with mashed cauliflower
    S: IP Vanilla Drink

W1: -7.7lbs
    W2: -3.7lbs
    W3: -6.2lbs
  • Yesterday

B. Coffee and choc shake
    L. Peppers, spinach, lettuce, WF 1000' double choc chip bar
    D. Eggs, spinach, pico de gallo
    S choc shake
  • I love menu threads! So helpful for ideas and staying accountable.

Phase 1, using alternative products

B - RTD with coffee, cinnamon and raw spinach, blended with ice (I want to try coffee ice cubes)
    L - Proti-Diet (or maybe Proti-Thin? Don't have the box) chili with 1 cup diced peppers and 1 cup mushrooms. The veggies plus adding cumin and cayenne pepper make it quite good.
    S - Proti-Diet Chocolate Dream Bar (ick - the last one - it has a LOT of sugar alcohols which are harsh on the belly plus only 10g protein and way too much fat - not a good choice at all).
    D - 8 oz sea scallops, 2 cups cauliflower rice

Through the day - water with lemon juice and cucumbers. Eating some of the cucumber slices too. Also green tea with lemon.
  • B - mini muffins from banana pudding mix, coffee w/ ff milk & Splenda

L - rotini with a little tomato sauce and salad

S- vinegar crisps

D - baked sockeye salmon w/ roasted Brussel sprouts & asparagus
  • Reboot week 1 day 3

Breakfast: BP Crunchy peanut bar
    Lunch: Pure Protein vanilla RTD, 2 cups sliced cukes
    Snack: 1 cup diced jicama tossed in a dash of Splenda and cinnamon
    Dinner: garlic basil chicken and 2c roasted cauliflower
    Snack: BP Chocolate pudding with mini marshmallows
  • So yesterday my husband were invited to lunch by some people who don't know about me being on this diet. So as not to cause any drama I figured that I'd eat what I could and hope for the best....and let me just fill in something else, I have not eaten any scallops in 30 years because I thought I was allergic to them (some vomit issues years ago). So we arrive for lunch and what are they serving....scallops and green salad. O No!!! I know on IP I can eat 3 scallops, so I figured I'd be brave....salad was great, scallops were ok, but not my favorite....and apparently I'm not allergic to them. I felt fine afterwards. Made it through another social event. Whew.....
  • B. Coffee and choc shake
    L. Spinach mixed with choc shake
    D. Big Mac salad
    S. Double choc brownie
  • P1
    B. Cappuccino RTD, Coffee
    L. Leek Soup, Green Beans
    D. Romaine & Jicama salad with vinegar/stevia dressing, Crock Pot Pork Roast with Rutabaga, green beans
    S. Double Choc Brownie
  • Phase 1:

B: IP Chocolate Wafer - I'm in love with these.
    L: Asparagus Soup made with IP Chicken Soup and 2 c. asparagus
    D: Chicken Vegetable Soup: Homemade with 16oz broth, 6 oz. chicken and 2 cups vegetables (zucchini, mushrooms, peppers) I have 3 extra servings in the freezer for days when I need a quick dinner.
    S: IP Vanilla Pudding made into cakes
  • This is just my 2nd day and I have a back to school (pot luck) BBQ tonight (of course, I'm on the hook to bring dessert!). I decided to do my day this way to accommodate:

B: cappuccino drink
    L: Tuna with 1 cups veggies and WF Bacon Ranch (not so great w/ the WF but I was surprised at how much food it was!) + salad w homemade oil/vinegar/mustard/salt dressing
    S: orange drink
    D: salad that I bring w my dressing + BBQ chips to eat w/ it or as croutons; I will also bring some extra raw veggies to augment my salad to get the full 2 cups and to allow me to "snack" while at the party
    S: IP something (I just started so I'm allowed 4 IP packs)

I also was having issues w/ my morning coffee (tried mixing cappuccino drink but it was gross). So, I brewed caffeinated iced tea to make sure I didn't get a caffeine withdrawal headache)
  • Reboot week 1 day 4

Breakfast: Pure Protein choc shake
    Lunch: BP Rich Chocolate Caramel bar, 1 C cukes, 1 C green peppers
    Dinner: Roast chicken with broccoli and mashed rutabaga
    Snack: Health Wise Cappuccino in my coffee
  • Quote: I also was having issues w/ my morning coffee (tried mixing cappuccino drink but it was gross). So, I brewed caffeinated iced tea to make sure I didn't get a caffeine withdrawal headache)
    Looks like you have a workable plan Shasta10!

Regarding the gross result with the cappuccino and coffee.... just some extra ideas --
    I use the IP cappuccino or vanilla ready to drink (RTD) to give my coffee the illusion of having cream in it... I manage to get a lot of mileage from 2 cups of coffee (having extra water of course to make up for the extra coffee). I like any of these combinations best over ice. Sometimes I order 2 shots of espresso over ice in a Venti cup at Starbucks and then add half my RTD to have a nice iced cappuccino equivalent... And I have done this with the IP alternative, EAS CarbControl Vanilla drink, too.

I have also made up the vanilla or cappuccino drink mix with water and then used it as a coffee lightener -- I have not tried using coffee as the liquid in the mix, tho I think I saw here in 3FC forum that some folks do that. This might work in a Ninja or Nutri Bullet machine better than trying to mix by hand.

We seem to be closely located -- lemme know if you want to connect up some time.
  • I forgot to post for today!

P1
    B. Vanilla RTD, coffee (on ice)
    L. Wildberry Yogurt and Crispy Cereal muffins (made 6 and had 3 for lunch), romaine and jicama salad with vinegar/stevia dressing
    D. Pork roast and rutabaga from the crock pot, steamed broccoli, romaine and jicama salad with vinegar/stevia dressing
    S. IP bar (reach into a mixed pile and have whichever comes out... caramel nut or choc mint) or, the rest of my muffins from lunch!
  • Quote: Reboot week 1 day 4

Breakfast: Pure Protein choc shake
    Lunch: BP Rich Chocolate Caramel bar, 1 C cukes, 1 C green peppers
    Dinner: Roast chicken with broccoli and mashed rutabaga
    Snack: Health Wise Cappuccino in my coffee
    Scorbett.....what does the "BP" stand for that you're referring to please?
    Thx!

(And can I get these thru Nashua Nutrition?)
  • Quote: Scorbett.....what does the "BP" stand for that you're referring to please?
    Thx!

(And can I get these thru Nashua Nutrition?)
    BP = Balanced Protein - the manufacturer allows sellers to private label the products. Nashua Nutrition sells them under the private label Weight Loss Systems. Same product though