What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein)

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Time for a new What are You Eating Today IPeeps (for Ideal Protein) thread
    to find ideas in the previous thread, look here

If you aren't on P1, make sure you list your phase to avoid confusion!
  • P1 (Alternatives)

B: Proticcino drink mixed w/ Strong Coffee

L: EAS Carb Control Vanilla Shake ~ Big salad w/ 2 cups various veggies / Homemade dressing.

D: 8 oz turkey burger & 2 cups roasted Asparagus & zucchini

S: Dulce flavored pudding

Have a great OP day everyone
  • Phase 1
    I made the chocolate zucchini cookies last night to bring with me to work today. They turned out more like a muffin, but they are very tasty! You can have 6 at a sitting! Trouble!
  • P3

B nonfat plain Greek yogurt w/blueberries
    Egg sandwich on whole wheat eng muffin

L mixed greens w/veggies WF chipotle ranch
    Quest strawberry cheesecake bar

D grilled chicken breast w:WF BBQ sauce(1st
    Time trying it, was pretty good!!)
    Roasted asparagus & zucchini

S wildberry yogurt smoothie

Yum day!
  • I made the crispy cereal pizza, made my own sauce and added veggies and finally felt like I was eating real food; my salad with grilled chicken at noon did not hit the spot. It will be 3 weeks this Wed. that I started. Lots of days that I am still craving when does it go away??/
  • marslick, write down everything you ate and drank and these old timers (wink) will guide you. Little things like not getting your oil/salt in can make a big difference in how you feel.
    I have to "force" myself to eat a big salad when I'm hungry and down the water and herbal teas. Lemon is my friend for water and at night I have a special tea with stevia as a treat.
    Experiment, find your tricks and the hungers will dissipate. But remember, it is normal to feel hungry sometimes...it's a normal part of life!!
  • P1
    B coffee, vanilla protein
    L quest choc chip cookie dough bar (bought just one)
    D BBQ chicken salad, kale chips
    S blueberry zucchini muffin

My cravings come & go
    I do best when my veggies are cooked & I stay away from too much taste of sweet
  • B - IP omelet w/veggies and 1 oz homemade wf maple turkey sausage

L- leek soup w/broccoli

D- grilled steak,grilled asian marinated portobello (low sodium soy sauce, fresh grated ginger, garlic, drop sesame oil, Splenda), asparagus

S - chocolate Zucchini cookies (IP recipe) YUM!!!
  • Ok , this newbie needs to learn more on this site, haha,
    b- 1 1/2 eggs , with 1 tbs gr. pork made into my own sausage with the seasonings.
    L- Salad with 2 c. veggies and mixed lettuce, lemon oil and vinegar, ate 2/3 of it,
    D- the crispy cereal pizza with roasted cauliflower, mushrooms, banana peppers.
    S- Cappacino drink with 1 cup spinach with a bit of coffe,
    IP choc. pudding with mint extract, 2 drops from a dropper
    Do I get a wink yet?? haha, I can't even find yet how to put a wink on my page or get my picture on here!! oh my!
  • B-Herbal tea and dark chocolate pudding I made with a dash each WF chocolate and WF caramel syrup, pinch of salt & a little liquid splenda--put some ice chips in it and crushed it all together in my Ninja Prep and it was so fulling and yummy.

L--Crispy cereal pancakes with WF syrup, salad with 2 oz grilled chicken and mushrooms in it, the rest of my veggie (1 cup) jicama I made in my Pampered Chef microwave chip maker (sprinkled Stevia in the Raw and cinnamon on after they crisped up)

D--6 oz filet mignon, 2 cups thinly sliced (mandolin slicer) jicama spread out on large sheet with cinnamon/sweetener, baked at 300 for 45 mins

S-SW cheese curls
  • Phase 1
    B: 1c Spinach, choc pudding, coffee, iced smoothie
    S: half strawberry wafer
    L: 8oz ham, 1c broccoli, 1c cauliflower
    S: half strawberry wafer
    D: 1c Spinach, choc pudding, coffee, smoothie
  • P1 (alternatives)
    B - Protidiet vanilla wafer
    L - 3oz grilled chicken on romaine, cukes, spinach salad with homemade dressing and EAS choc shake
    D-5 oz grilled porkchop, roasted cauliflower and salad
    S - EAS choc Shake
    Lots of hot mint decaf tea to help with any hunger - it goes in spurts so just try to head it off.
  • P1 (Alternatives)

B: ProtiDiet Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal

L: Quest Cookie Dough Bar (Restricted & YUM) + 2 cups steamed Cauliflower w/ EVOO & Sea Salt and Pepper.

D: 8 oz Turkey w/ 2 cups roasted Zucchini

S: Dulce Flavored Pudding
  • Phase 1: Week 2

B - Chocolate Muffin
    L - Dark Chocolate Pudding; Lettuce with 2 cups cucs & mushrooms
    S - 2 egg whites
    D - Grilled Chicken Salad
    S - Vanilla Pudding
  • P1
    B my daily M-F smoothie: IP Milk Chocolate pudding/spinach/decaf/coffee ice cubes in the Vitamix. Makes almost 48 oz. I fill a 24 oz tervis tumbler, which I drink about 10-10:30. The remainder I drink before I leave the house
    Also, 1 c. coffee w/ mixed vanilla protein

L IP banana/zucchini muffiins (in recipe thread #4)

D Big Mac in a Bowl

S Hmmm...I'll get back to ya on that. Something IP along with my Kale chips I made last nite.

Tonite making stir fried veggies for the week & also potato/zucchini rolls for the week.