February Goals

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know I am a little late, but February is here! It's a new month with new goals and positive vibes. Please join me!

Goals

Weight: I would like to lose 5lbs

CW: 205.5
    End of Week 1: 204.1 (-1.4)
    End of Week 2: 202.8 (-1.3)
    End of Week 3: 202.6 (-.2)
    End of Week 4: 200.6 (-2)

Final:

Pounds til lifetime:

Exercise: I may do a few workout sessions here and there, once or twice a week. I still want to wait til Onderland before the deliberate fitness piece.

Other: I would like to stay on plan the whole month of February. I would also like to strive to lose another point off my daily allotment.

Goals: I would like to lose 5 lbs this month.

CW: 257.2
    End of Week 1: 256.2 (loss of 1 lb)
    End of Week 2: : 253.4 (loss of 2.8 lbs)
    End of Week 3: 252.8 (loss of 0.6 lbs)
    End of Week 4:

Exercise: yoga once per week, couch to 5k - 3 times per week.(met week 1 and 2)
    Other goal: only weigh in ONCE per week (failed week 1 and 2 )

Jen
  • Welcome Jen. How long have you been on ww? Your goals seem very much achievable. Can't wait to hear about your progress this month
  • I would like to lose 8 pounds this month!

CW: 228.8
    End of Week 1: 226.4 (-2.4)
    End of Week 2: 224.2 (-2.2)
    End of Week 3: 222.4 (-1.8)
    End of Week 4:

Exercise: 45 minutes of elliptical, 5x per week.

Other goals: Only spend half of my 49 weekly points because I've noticed that using them all makes a big difference in my weigh-ins.
  • Goals

Weight: Let's go another 5%, so ending up at about 162. (Gah, I'm so CLOSE! )

CW: 173 (2/1/12 was 171)

Exercise: Keep up with my physical therapy exercises. Keep up with pool-related activity at least 2x/wk. Slowing add back Zumba, but save Kickboxing for next month. Make sure to get in, at least, a long walk on my anniversary trip (wherever that may be, the SO is keeping it secret).

Other: Find out if I can buy kinesio tape in an actual store, and tape up my knee(s) when it/ they start to act up. Wean off tracking at myfitnesspal and start tracking on etools (but myfitness pal is so much easier! :\).
  • Driven - Hi! I have been doing WW since October. I don't attend meetings ( I don't like them) but I love the program and its working for me!

Jen
  • I want to lose 7lbs. I am going to only weigh twice this month. Once at the mid-point (14th) and once at the end (29th). I'm trying to break my scale obsession.

I will also work out more days this month than I don't (15 days minimum).
  • Hi Ladies!

I'm a 3FC Oldtimer who has fallen off the wagon with a bump and some scrapes. I had one of those AHA! moments the weekend before last and I'm back to WW to get back on track. Week 1 I'm down 7 pounds (which only illustrates how sloppy my eating habits have become...) Only 65 pounds to go!

For February:
    • I'd like to lose 5%.
    • I'd like my current pants to fit without deep knee bends to stretch them before I can go out in public.
    • I'd like to be in the habit of walking at least 40 minutes at least 3 times a week.
    My schedule makes a traditional WW meeting tough to commit to, so I'm hoping you guys will once again kick my butt and hold my hand as I take this journey one last time.

Baby steps...
  • For February I would like to:
    Get out of the 140s and stay there.
    Stay on track with my workout rotation.
    Finish the last few workouts in the two rotations I abandoned within a week of completion therefore actually completing them.
    Find a balance between my exercise and weekly points allowance so I'm eating just the right amount of weeklies to still lose and maintain my exercise level.
  • This month I would like to lose 5lbs and get into those clothes that are so close to fitting. Got a box of them
    Change up my exercise routine and do more strength training vs cardio all the time.
    Be better at tracking and no late night snacking
  • With the end of week 2 approaching, let's reflect on our successes for the week.

Also, it is never to late to set a goal for February. Weight Watchers makes our goals attainable and our positive attitudes help encourage others.
  • CW: 205.5
    End of Week 1: 204.1 (-1.4)
    End of Week 2: 202.8 (-1.3)
    End of Week 3:
    End of Week 4:

Pounds til lifetime: 39.9
  • I started back on the second week in the month, so I'm only doing 3 weeks, but I would like to lose 6 at the very minimum.

Starting: 242.6
    End of Week 1: 240.2 (-2.4)
    End of Week 2: 239.8 (-1.8)
    End of Week 3:

73.6 pounds until goal.
  • This is a great thread!!! I wish I had seen it earlier this month!

My goals:

Weight -- I would like to get to 156, with an eye toward hitting 148 by May 1. That would get me to 40 lbs.

Starting:
    2/3 -- 158.8
    2/10 -- Missed WW due to injury (no driving)
    2/17 --
    2/24 --

Pounds til goal: 27

Exercise: Run/walk 50 mi

Other goal: Take my measurements ACCURATELY
  • Congrats everyone on your losses so far! We are doing great. I was really excited to see my loss this week as I have not lost more than a pound in a week in quite some time!

Jen