Lawl Losers And Friends - January 2007

You're on Page 116 of 120
Go to
  • Cassi - thanks for the ideas. Your Pitza is already a staple at dinnertime, has been for months. Last night we were talking about it and decided that we would do turkey burgers (both of our fav's - weirdo's) for dinner, and then at halftime we would do a taco salad with lettuce, fresh salsa, r/f cheese, ff cream cheese and baked pita chips. (or some combo like that).

Jenn - What a nice thing you are doing for your friend! The dessert sounds terrific - yum.

Sherry - one more pound gone!

Wendy- You're allowed to be a proud mom! Nice picture too!

Barb - Stress at work sucks. I always say that the crazies are ruining a PERFECTLY GOOD JOB! Hang in there today girl!

Alannah - OK, I won't complain about our temps anymore.... BRRRR! Good luck with the bloodwork, I always feel like they are draining me down to empty!

Whitney! welcome back to college... what a great loss, you are doing terriffic while away from home.

Nicole - great TO results. You've really been doing great since the holidays... watch out, mama's back on track! (Hi to Aunty too)

Jason - trust me, they hunt you down and find you... darn COD. good luck!

Katiebug - WTG on 40lb mark! HALFWAY!!!!

Kristen - Good idea for the 'lose your padding for St Patty!" challenge. I will be back around March 1st and will probably have to lose the 8 pounds I will gain on vaca. (try as I might not to... I'm sure I will.)

Cassi - Poor DD. I hope she feels better soon!

Been POP since returning home from NYC (well, does Monday's illness count? LOL) and feeling good. And I have to share a little personal accomplishment with my chicks and roosters. Last night at bowling I bowled a 279-276-256 for an 811 triple! That's 100 pins more than my previous high. I had the first 9 strikes in both the 1st and 2nd games. It was a lot of fun. OK, enough about me....
  • Katie, congrats on the big 40! I rewarded myself with the cookbook when I hit 40. Lots of yummy stuff in there!

From one Kim to another, wow on the bowling scores. My hubby and boys make me and my DD bowl on a seperate lane because we want the bumpers! LOL I'm lucky to keep it out of the gutter so I'm jealous!
  • What the heck is going on??????? It is 12 freakin degrees here in St. Louis!!! Last Friday, it was 62 degrees (unseasonably warm), and that was wonderful, but this is CRAZY. You know, I am originally from Wisconsin......so I know all about cold winters.....but the warm weahter was SUPPOSED to be one of the perks of moving here...............WTF???????

Kim..........super jealous of your bowling scores. I love to bowl......and I totally suck at it..LOL.

Cassi.......thanks on the compliments, girlie. We are both movin' again.......thank goodness. Super twin powers........activate........form of..........supermodels!!!!!

K, have to get DD out the door........and bundle the poor little thing up......brrrrrrr.
    XOXO
  • It was 12 here this morning Nicole, with a windchill of 4 when I took the dog out to potty. Dont know why she has to sniff every blade of grass in the yard when its so freakin cold! LOL They're forcasting snow, sleet and freezing rain for us tonight. If it hits, it will be the first of the season. Of course the kids are praying for a snow day...or two!
  • Katiebug -- Congratulations on hitting the 40lb mark!!! You must feel errific about what you've done for yourself. I hope you celebrate by buying yourself a little something, like Kristen mentioned.

Cassi -- Thanks for responding on the online thing. I emailed the online helpdesk and they said I'm not a member of LAWL...haha. So I imagine this code my COD has given me is some sort of work around so that us Canucks can use the US site. I'll ask Kristen too...

Kristen -- Any ideas on the website? Have you used it?
  • Suzie, my COD gave me a user name and password for the website too, and mine didnt work either.
  • I thought you had to pay an extra $100 for online access.
  • Morning everyone.....quick check in and then I am super busy with work, MIL is visiting, and dogs needing extra attention (for those that have asked, Charlie dog is holding steady. We go back Feb 6 for blood work results and further diagnosis; Feeling neglected, my other 3 year old boxer split her toe nail so bad they had to mildlyl sedate her and remove the nail (most of it at least) and she's got her paw all bandaged up and on antibiotics and pain meds for a couple more days!).

Kim - congrats on those amazing bowling scores. I avge about 140 a game and I think I'm doing good with that. I would probably be having heart palpatations if I had 9 strikes in a row!

Katie - You'd certainly think that Chellez the moderator for TBL challenge would know how to PM someone. I came this close (visualize me pinching my fingers together) to posting a msg on the THREAD asking her to delete her hostile/humiliating msg but I didn't do it. Bobbolink used just those words....she was humiliated and then went in and deleted most of her posts. Chellez then PMd her asking her if she was dropping out (and she isn't...at least not yet).

Cassi - hope DD feels better. I was able to read a few of your posts from the past couple days and you just put things in the right perspective. We're lucky to have your words of wisdom.

Nicole, Kristen, LeaAnn, Juliemarie, Nance, and everyone else - HI!!!!

okay - I gotta go work.........<sigh.......>
  • I thought you had to pay for that too.

Nicole- 3 lbs is amazing! Great job! Glad that you had fun with your sis, it will be fun to have her here.

Kim- Holy cow! That is an amazing score! See what a vacation does for ya?

Jason- Yep, you can run, but you can't hide!

Cassie- How is the back these days? Have fun staying home with DD.

Kristin- Hope that you had an awesome WI!

Sherr- Great to see that ticker movin, movin, movin!

Katiebug- Congrats on the 40 lbs, how exciting!

As for me, I am thrilled that TO is over. I need to eat breakfast and savor a starch, LOL. I have got less than a month before we go to Vegas. I really need to hit it hard. I am wondering if I need to drop down to blue, since I am not losing a dang thing these days. So, I know I have been on blue, but I can't remember, is it the smaller protein sizes?
  • Joni- Wow, your poor doggies these days. Yeah, I feel bad for Bobbie, that was insanely rude. Makes not want to post over there for fear of stepping on someones toes.
  • Joni - Glad to hear Charlie is hanging in. OUCH on the nail!!!!! (You are now your vet's best friend too, I'll bet $$$$)

I'm not in TBL challenge because of the trip, but I've been following along, and have not been impressed with the mod's tone from the start. Good for Bobbo not dropping out! I saw that she deleted or changed most of her posts and it made me feel badly that someone would feel so shunned. I hope that Bobbi kicks butt - the best revenge is living well!

And as far as the bowling goes, yeah, I more or less choked in the 10th frame of both games!!!!! ACK!
  • Hi everyone!! Just wanted to drop in again and say a quick hello to all.. I've missed so much of the posts, so i won't even try to do any personals. (I feel so bad when I post and don't do personals..... I'm not as good at posting as the rest of you)

I hope everyone has a great POP day!!!!
  • G'morning all!

It's cold and foggy here, with just a bit of snow on the ground... REALLY makes me wish I'd followed through and made the LAWL Clam Chowder over the weekend.. It would have been perfect for lunch!

Hope you all have a POP day!
  • Hey Evette- Looks like the scale is still moving, you are nearly to your 20's!

As for me, TO got me nothing. Pearl, where are you girl? I could really use some lifting up and courage right now!
  • Dan could you post that Clam Chowder recipe? I think my husband would love that. Thanks in advance!