Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-06-2013, 07:53 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 265/254/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome Amelia-you have a great smile Congrats Joy on your 11.4 lb loss,, you got to be doing a happy dance.

This can work......
Shero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:55 PM   #107  

I'm out of meal replacement bars and I'm trying to wait until the end of the month to place another order. Any one here know of any store brands that are comparable to WS (calories/carbs/protein)? I think I forgot one major thing TASTE!!!

Meka-try Pure Protein.....CVS has them this week at buy 1 get another for 50% off..... Someone told me Zone too but I have not tried them....
Old 01-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #108  

Height: 5' 8"

OMG Joy! That is an amazing loss! Congratulations!
I decided not to weigh in today. I went to dinner with a friend last night and had a glass of wine so I think I'll just wait till next Sunday when I have 11 days under my belt. And then do weekly from there.

Great to have you here Amelia!

Joy, I enjoy your posts so I'm glad you plan to post daily. I know it's good for me to get on here daily and "check-in".

Shero,
Weekends are hard for me too. I am actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow as the structured/busy day helps keep me on track.
namaste1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5'3"

Joy that is awesome!!

Today I had a bad day, had to go to a dinner last night and overate and it just followed me into today, not really anything bad, but just ate more than I should. Tomorrow I am ready to get back on track.

I haven't been to Wal-Mart yet to pick up the bars but will post stats as soon as I get them.
fee128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #110  

Height: 5' 8"

Default Info

If you want to, I thought it would be nice to share some basic info about ourselves with each other. Totally optional of course.

Like...
Age?
Single/married/divorced/etc.?
Children?
Work outside the home?

I'm 43, married and we have a 14 year old daughter. I work full time for a non profit that works with older adults and people with disabilities.
namaste1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 304/207.2/150

Thanks Sheri I will try the pure protein.
Meka150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 245/233.6/145

Height: 5' 7"

Weekends are easier for me because I have a super early work schedule through the week so we sleep in on Sat & Sun & there's simply not as many hours for eating!!! LOL We usually just eat two meals a day on the weekends so I'm not tempted to reach for things I shouldn't have. I struggle on the weekdays at night...I am just hungry & my hubby eats ice cream, popcorn & all kinds of stuff I like & I have to be strong.

Shero - I'm excited to see how you've done on Wednesday!

I am excited about the loss. My first goal was 20 pounds & I'm more than half way there! Hooray!!!

I'm 44, married, two adult step-children & a beautiful granddaugher who is 3. G & I have only been married a little over two years so I had no hand in raising his amazing kids. I work in Finance...sit on my tookie all day! I love my job but don't like all the sitting. I'm going to go for a walk on lunch today. It's beautiful here!!!

I'm pulling for all of you to have a great week. But if or when we fail...to just get back up & keep going.
JoyPerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #113  

Hi things are going good for me.

I am married, 51 years old, two adult step-children, 5 grandchildren.
I have four dogs--1 9 year old Yorkie Poo (Gidget), 1 Yorkie (Spring) who is going to 1 year old in Feb. My profile picture is her as a puppy. 2 Shitzus-Summer and Moo. Moo was a transport failure. For those who don't know what that means is that I was transporting him for a friend and the person that wanted him didn't. Moo is an awesome dog and if any of you are familar with the Allegan, Michigan hoarder situation, he is the one that started it all.

I live in Muskegon Mi and work in a front office of a commercial builder.

I do alot of facebooking and crosspost for lost animals....

My goal is to start exercising on my treadmill which currently is a place to hang scarfs......LOL

I am so glad that we are all here.

I am hoping that we all can become friends and that in 6 months all the names are still here.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 245/233.6/145

Height: 5' 7"

So...rough day at work. I mean, really really rough. When I got home I ate 6 little melba toasts, then 6 more, then an ounce of pretzels, then more melba, then some summer sausage w/ cheese & two crackers.

Eating disorder? Eating addiction?

The question is...what to do? I don't know if you guys know when you kind of zone out & just start eating....it's almost like a trance or something. I am so irritated at myself!

Again...what to do? Next time, I'm going to log on here & write. And...jump right back up, I suppose. I know that when I'm stressed it is simply my default to begin to binge on carbs. I do feel good that I didn't eat any sugar. So I don't have to start breaking that again.

Well.....I just felt like writing on here about the failure would be cathartic. And, I think it has been.

Hope you all are well.

Sheri - People who love dogs & are loved by dogs are just plain good people.
JoyPerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 169/159/135

Height: 5' 0''

Hi!

I just found this site when looking for others doing the Wonderslim program.

I started the program in August and have lost 20 lbs. It would probably have been more if I hadn't modified the menu to include crackers, cream cheese, etc.

Last week, I ordered the 4 week program and yesterday (Sunday), I recommitted to doing it right.

Hopefully, finding others doing the same program will help.
irish51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #116  

Joy- you will find out that some days you are just hungry. I know I am addicted to food. I thought I was just a compulsive eater but after reading the "Hunger Fix" I know no it is an addiction.

Are you using Lose it.com to track your calories. Give yourself credit because 1. you know exactly what you ate. 2. you posted about it.... 3. you recognize you went out of control... I would like to know your calorie intake for the day.....Did you do as bad as you thought?????

My carbs are up and I am not getting enought protein...I had 1 wonderslim berry smoothie, a pure protein bar, Nutrisystem pea soup with 5 "flips" crackers. For supper I had some dinty moore beef stew with "5" mor Flip crackers.

You used to be able to get Nutrisystem at Big Lots so that is were the pea soup came in. They no longer have anymore..... I need to place an order for some of Spicy Pasta because I really like it.

Joy-what type of Finance do you work in?

I love my Herd of dogs.....We lost our Ten year old yorkie last year and started with getting a new puppy, Spring and it then Spring needed a playmate thats how we got Summer. She came from a rescue in Ohio. I can see why a person can become a animal hoarder but 4 is enough.....
Old 01-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #117  

Welcome Irish....
Old 01-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #118  

Please start using Wonderslim 9 because I started a new one because the old one is about at it's post limit.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #119  

I think the post limit is actually 500.
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote