Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 10-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #16  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

You look great!!!!! you have a nice figure I hope I dont lose my curves I love them
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #17  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTeaYum View Post
Fivestone - You look SO good!! I would kill to have a booty like yours. I have a big butt, but yours has shape- it just adds to your hourglass figure in a feminine way.
Thanks! I'm going to try to get a little more comfortable with the butt, thighs, and boobs... I guess that's the way I'm built and I should just accept it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieM View Post
fivestone, whenever I feel bad about how I look I just take a look at an old photo of what I used to look like. It's like a slap in a face that says 'at least it's not like that anymore!'

You've come so far, I wanted to congratulate you Compared to your first thread until now. (If you wanna donate some butt, I'll take some! I will always have a flat one but with big thighs) I'm still a D cup too, still wearing the same bras I was wearing 45 lbs a go.

Maybe I'll do a 10 lbs to goal mini goal thread later today.

Congrats again!
Thanks so much! I sometimes take a look at the old thread, and the photos of me at my heaviest this time around, and it's like a good visible reminder of my progress.

Thanks so much for your support! Like I've told you before, when I would come on here and see how well you were doing, despite how busy your life must be, it really would kick me into gear. I felt like, if you were doing so well with a family and other responsibilities, I should be able to do well, too, with less on my plate during the day. Whenever I came on and I saw that you were less, I felt like, "Hey, Stephanie's doing well -- I better get in gear!"

That's awesome that you're getting so close to your goal! You've come a long way and I hope that you're really proud of yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameZombie View Post
I'm serious... You look hooot.

I hope you post how you got that rocking bod because I love reading how other people get to their end goals
Haha, thanks! I was on the train when I first read this comment and it made me giggle a little and smile. The people around me probably thought I was crazy, lol. Anyway, when I get to goal I'll probably post a story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4star View Post
Wow! You go girl!
Thanks! I'm trying to keep it movin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calluna View Post
Wow...I will NEVER have a body like yours! I have a serious case of envy going on! Congratulations on all your hard work and success.

Celebrate yourself!
Thanks a bunch! Like joyfulloser pointed out, we're all built pretty differently. I know there's things I envy about other people on here, but I guess we've all got to do what you just said -- celebrate ourselves!

Anyway, thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
Okay, I had to come find some of your other posts since you said in the featherweights thread that you looked more polished in your avatar pic than in others you've posted. And, as I suspected, you're just being too hard on yourself! You look damn good, even when you think your hair's a mess! Congratulations on how far you've come, and keep up the good work!
Thanks!!! Yeah, well, my hair was definitely not ready for going out in public! I was just really excited about taking the photos and didn't bother getting all dolled up. Hopefully for the goal pictures I'll be able to take some nice ones, because I seem to be lacking in mobile phone camera skillz. Ah well, thanks again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goal4agirl View Post
You look so beautiful! You have a PERFECT hourglass figure. Smooth where it should be, curves where they should be. You are sooo beautiful. Congratulations to you! You have worked hard and now you can enjoy what the good Lord has given ya!!

Thanks so much! You really brought a smile to my face with that comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda08 View Post
You look great!!!!! you have a nice figure I hope I dont lose my curves I love them
Thanks! Honestly I think a lot of us would have to get under a healthy, normal BMI to lose our curves! Anyway, great to see you here and still working to your goal.
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #18  

Height: 5'5

Yay
nevay is offline   Reply With Quote