Old 02-09-2004, 12:45 PM   #1  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Default It's monday, Where is everyone?

It is past noon here on the east coast rounding 1 pm. Where is everyone? Sick of hearing about cold weather and such...well i am with you, lets talk about dream vaccations, summer fun and anything else that put the winter behind you....

-L
Old 02-09-2004, 03:54 PM   #2  
Slimwithin

Sorry, I'm late but I'm still earlier than everyone else. LOL
I went to the pool this morning for an hour and then dropped my car off for a much needed oil change. Don't you just hate when that warning light comes on for about 5 minutes every time you start your car? Anyhow, had breakfast out (bacon, sausages and eggs) while I waited and a visit with a friend who had some knitting advice to share with me.
Monday is generally my official weigh-in day and, as I expected, STILL no loss. It's the same old problem I've had for the past 10 years with Atkins. I'll have a fairly decent start with Induction, but as soon as I add in a few more carbs...even if I'm still in ketosis (which I am)...I stop dead in the water. It's a real BUMMER! It makes me upset and frustrated and just plain MAD! Whine, snivel...etc.
Back to basic '72 Induction, I guess and we'll see if that will get me losing again.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:02 PM   #3  
Sha

LindaBC.. I am so sorry... I know how hard it is to keep going when the scale does not move... Hang in.
L.. Always good to hear from you...
Old 02-09-2004, 05:24 PM   #4  

Good afternoon -

It's a quazi-holiday here since there is no school. I had to get my taxes done this morning and while the guy (new guy in the office I've been going to for years) was very thorough, he took over 3 HOURS to complete it! I couldn't wait to get out of there! So that is done for another year.

Going to play Bunco tonight. Should be fun but upset I'm going to miss Las Vegas - I love that show. Best new one of the season.

Ok - gotta run and finish the laundry since I drug my feet getting it done over the weekend (I worked in the yard instead) as I knew I would just have HOURS & HOURS to do it today (anyone know where the heck I left my hours & hours, cuz I can't seem to find 'em???)

See ya tomorrie

Kel
Old 02-09-2004, 08:11 PM   #5  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

evening ladies

L~dreaming of warmer weather?.......well, I cant wait until I can get my shorts and and enjoy the warm sun on my skin!!!! Im really missing that right now. February is always my worst month.....only 20 more days left to the month!!

Kel~have fun at bunco (I havent a clue what that is lol)

Got an email from my mom today, telling me how worried she is about my brother. He's put on alot of weight in the last couple months, and he cant seem to get it under control. But like she says there isnt anything she can say to him, because it would only make him eat that chocolate bar he isnt suppose to......only it would be a bigger one!!! Mom, myself and my brother are all the same when it comes to weight issues....dad......well, he looses it sleeping (Im NOT kidding)!!! So, I think I might give him a call and see how he is doing. He started atkins when he seen how much weight I had lost........maybe he'll want some more information and motivation.

Thats about it around here....still dealing with the stress.....and Im very proud of myself. Im in control!

Robin
Old 02-09-2004, 08:13 PM   #6  
Owned by Dixie

Proud of you too robin!
Old 02-09-2004, 08:14 PM   #7  
Owned by Dixie

opps sorry kel have fun tonight...I too have no clue where the time goes...
Old 02-09-2004, 09:00 PM   #8  

Bunco is a silly dice game - absolutley no skill involved. I call it cheap therapy since we gab all night long.

Kel