Old 03-27-2003, 03:59 AM   #1  
workin' my way back down

Angry Thursday Chatter, 3/27

GOOD(?) Morning chickies...... today is going to be a veeery long day (see what time it is starting?????) - insomnia s#@%ks! Oh well..... if I had more ambition I could start doing something productive around the house, but I'm too lazy and tired! It's too early for coffee and I don't want to watch the war - isn't anyone else up and ready to play? OK OK OK, I'll be quiet and let you chickies sleep a little bit more.......
Old 03-27-2003, 04:14 AM   #2  
Ready!!!

Morning Sono,and all you chicks to follow. It is 5:05am, +6 and I am up because I have to go to work.

Well I hope that today I stay op better then yesterday. I really go off when I stray. So today it is SOP pie with no straying sauce

All for now as I have a few things to do before work.

Love tazcat

Last edited by tazcat; 03-27-2003 at 04:17 AM.
Old 03-27-2003, 05:11 AM   #3  
she who must be obeyed

SonoGranny........did I see..........it's too early for coffee NEVER!!!!

I'm up way to early also. I will share my coffee with all who want it......hot, strong and leaded.

Taz, I know your an hour ahead of me, but my your up early.

Getting my hair cut again today, had it cut a couple of weeks ago, but it is just not what I wanted, it's short, but not short enough........does that make any sense?

I have a grocery store run today to get stuff to make chicken salad for our bus ride to Disney World on Friday night. One of the other chaperones is requesting the chicken salad. One of my kids I chaperoned at all the away football games last fall.......caught me in the parking lot of the school yesterday and all but threw herself on the ground begging for chocolate chip cookies for the trip. 90 kids..........how many batches of cookies........do you think two will do it? Or I could just slip her a baggie with cookies and not try to feed the whole group cookies.

Need to go get something done, the bug guy is coming this AM. He is such a nice guy, but I hate when he comes, cause I need to have my house at least picked up.......and he goes into the............basement!!!

have a great one
Old 03-27-2003, 06:19 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick good morning as I am off to the greenhouse for eight. It will be nice to see what progress my plant babies have made this week in their planters. Spring is definitely arriving here. Even more snow disappeared yesterday. I may see my daffies after all.

Lucy and I went for a walk yesterday afternoon and checked out the Church - our thousands of daffies are showing. I must post a picture when they bloom. This afternoon we will try walking with the double lead because it's going to be another great day.

Coffee is ready. Now I need to decide between eggs and a shake. Decisions! Decisions!

Have a happy day.
Old 03-27-2003, 07:03 AM   #5  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Morning early chicks and late risers.
Off to take the kids to school and the gym. We hit 67 yesterday! Only 55 today but Iwill take it.

No big plans for the day. I think I will take little man to the driving range with me so I can try out my new driver.

Have a good day, check in later.
-L
Old 03-27-2003, 07:42 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

Morning everyone! Woke up this morning with NO coffee! So, I made a pot myself, it really wasn't that hard. Why do I whine so???

It's going to be a great day here, the pollen is so thick you can see it and taste it. The cars are all yellow and the noses are all runny. I have a great life! So, what allergy meds work for ya'll?? I tried claritin, no results. Maybe allegra?

Hope you all have a wonderful day, I plan to!
Old 03-27-2003, 08:10 AM   #7  

Happy Friday!

Well it is Friday for me, as this is my last day working this week! YaHoo! We are heading for a spring break to Tennessee Friday morning. We will spend the weekend there with my sister and her boys, her dh is in Kuwait (prayers please). Monday morning we will head to Florida and a visit with my MIL and FIL. They have a home in Naples. We will meet up with several other families from our area on Friday and caravan back to Michigan.

I have located a Y just minutes away from my in-laws home and plan to get some exercise in. Hopefully I can maintain my good eating habits, but it is difficult when at the mercy of other's cooking.

Jiff ~ congrats on breaking your platue, I am proud of you!

Goodforme ~ Sorry about the allergies, the pollen is not out here yet, I am not a sufferer, but dh is, and he has had success with Claritan, I guess it works for some.

Ruth ~ Wish I could visit, I would love to help out in the greenhouse and I bet all those daffies will look lovely.

L ~ Have fun at the gym.

Debkay ~ hope you have a blast a DW! 90 kids would take a lot of cookies, I ususally make a double batch for 30 kids. I make my cookies small and give about 3 cookies to each kid. Good Luck!

Tazcat ~ Don't be a Stray Cat today!

Sonogranny ~ 4:00 in the morning is my time, I love it! I can enjoy a cup of coffee before it gets cold, the house is still clean, and I can read the newspaper without interruption.

I'll be back April 7, Be good and stay OP!
Old 03-27-2003, 08:19 AM   #8  
Big Loser

Good morning!!!!

Jenny where in TN are you going?

I weighed yesterday but never made it in to post and now it is closed so I will just say I am at 226 down 1.8 from last week and down 11.2 total. Yipppeeee! It is slow goimg, I think I need to cut out the fruit but I can't bear it.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-27-2003, 08:24 AM   #9  

Jenny I WISH it was Friday for me! LOL Enjoy your vacation!!!

I was up early this morning too, not because I wanted to. Miss M decided that 6am was the erfect time to wake up! SHEEESH!! So don't feel bad about the insomnia Sono!

Sherrie, I would have thought that staring at that rock glittering in the sun would wake you up! I need coffee too, pass some over?

Oh Deb, very dangerous ground with the cookies. I don't envy your decision. However you look at it, you know one is going to begging to be eaten (the cookies that is, not the kids). Good luck!

Ruthie, I can't wait to get my bulbs up, they are still covered in snow!

L, enjoy the driving range--gee it's golf season already??

Taz, enjoy your day at work

I'm off to the drop in for a few hours and then rush home to eat and then rush out again to take M to daycare and myself to a meeting. Fun fun fun...NOT!!

Hope everyone has a good one!

Rachel you snuck in on me-- Great numbers!
Old 03-27-2003, 09:47 AM   #10  

Good Morning Chickadees!!
Well, I am being pretty lazy this morning--I still have not made it to the store yet--I ate 2 pillsbury cinnoman rools this morning--and now I am still starving!! To much sugar--NEED TO GO TO THE STORE!!
Get to watch BIL's new baby today-she is a mere 4 weeks old--Little Miss Queenie Butt is really excited!

Goodform-I have really bad seasonal allergies-I have tried everything, allegra seems to help the most during the day--that and Flonase-love that stuff! I also tend to take some Benadryl at night when I feel bad, and usually wake up feeling pretty good. Hope that helps!

Scooby--You are on a roll sister!! WTG on the loss!! you are achieving what I wish I could!

Linda--thanks for the mention in your long post--your DH sounds a lot like Mike-come to find out he has been PO'd about a comment I made a month ago-and has been taking it out on me ever since! Sheesh-men! I would have told him right then and there if I was mad--but Noooo-not him-he just has to act like a a$$ for a month before finally telling me!

Well, I am trying to talk DH into a puppy for the kids-Tori's preschool teacher has chocolate labs she is GIVING away--can you beat that?? I would love for them to have one, they are pretty scared of dogs, and the one we used to have had to be put down about 2 years ago----I think it is time!

Have a great day all--I need to go to the store now!!
miss
Old 03-27-2003, 10:14 AM   #11  
Owned by Dixie

See the boys did really well!
Old 03-27-2003, 10:15 AM   #12  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning Ladies

Scooby, your doing great!! Keep up the good work!!

Jenny, have a great time!!!

Deb, about the cookies......um, well, if it were me, Id end up making them for everyone lol, good luck to you!

Ended up eating too much yesterday, but at least it was all low carb stuff. PMS does it to me every time. Ive made it thru 2 weeks fo PMS (usually lasts 3) without too much fighting with myself. This week hit really bad yesterday. I even look like sh*t! Good thing hubby loves me

Not much else happening, off to work, and I'll try not to be too crabby

Have a great op day
Robin
Old 03-27-2003, 10:16 AM   #13  
Owned by Dixie

and little man!
Ps hi Robbin you jumped in between
Old 03-27-2003, 11:29 AM   #14  
Old Cackler

great shots of those kids, L... and your mentioning the driver... i've been thinking about hauling out my golf clubs, for the first time in at least 15 years!!! i can always go to a driving range with a 3 wood... and there's a nice little pitch and putt near the house... what a nice thought!!! i'm excited!!!

will try to post more later, ladies.. .life has been busy.
Old 03-27-2003, 11:56 AM   #15  

Hi everyone, I hope it's ok for me to join in on you'll thread . I'm a SAH mom trying to lose at least 50lbs . And I'm doing Atkins. I started my exercise program yesterday and loved it. I did 30mins Denise Austin-fatburning and I did power walking with my sister-in law for 35mins, that was hard . But hopefully I'll get the hang of it.