Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-09-2010, 08:42 PM   #1  
:)

Height: 5'7

Angry Old Navy Weekly?

So, do any of you ladies shop at Old Navy? I love their store, and more importantly, I love their coupons/prices!

Thursday nights, I always go to OldNavyWeekly.com and try my chance at a good coupon. Sometimes they have them for $75 off $100! Talk about a deal!

To my dismay though, recently, they have discontinued OldNavyWeekly.com and replaced it with the HORRIBLE "Barker's Bones" on Facebook.

I am so ANGRY.

I, being a student, am poor as ****, and those coupons really helped me out! 30% off my entire purchase? WOO, BABY!

But, never again. Apparently I have to spend $50 in order to get $10 off and that's basically the only coupon they're giving out anymore. According to their website though, "soon" they will resume the $75 and $50 off, but I'm not so sure. Has the recession hit Old Navy??

I need new clothes NOW though! It's 91 degrees here, and I have nothing to wear! And not enough money!

Did anyone else used OldNavyWeekly.com? Are you gonna miss it?
oneupsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:56 PM   #2  
Sammi

S/C/G: 243.5/201.5/149

Height: 5'5''

You can always try retailmenot.com for ON online coupon codes...

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/oldnavy.com

Sometimes they have some worth while ones.
aliquot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 PM   #3  

I <3 retailmenot, but I prefer shopping in store for clothes. I'm just really frustrated with Old Navy lol.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:42 AM   #4  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

I never used it, I never knew it existed.. but it's my favorite store so it makes me sad to hear it a day late and a dollar short Hopefully they will bring it back!
Avezy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 129/120.6/118

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneupsteph View Post
So, do any of you ladies shop at Old Navy? I love their store, and more importantly, I love their coupons/prices!

Thursday nights, I always go to OldNavyWeekly.com and try my chance at a good coupon. Sometimes they have them for $75 off $100! Talk about a deal!

To my dismay though, recently, they have discontinued OldNavyWeekly.com and replaced it with the HORRIBLE "Barker's Bones" on Facebook.

I am so ANGRY.

I, being a student, am poor as ****, and those coupons really helped me out! 30% off my entire purchase? WOO, BABY!

But, never again. Apparently I have to spend $50 in order to get $10 off and that's basically the only coupon they're giving out anymore. According to their website though, "soon" they will resume the $75 and $50 off, but I'm not so sure. Has the recession hit Old Navy??

I need new clothes NOW though! It's 91 degrees here, and I have nothing to wear! And not enough money!

Did anyone else used OldNavyWeekly.com? Are you gonna miss it?
The old website was fun, but I could never get anything decent, even right after the site changed. Some people would grab up like 10 codes and sell them on eBay.
LabMonkeyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 290/290/147

Height: 5'7"

From what I understand, Old Navy is not going to make it much longer. I've read (in a few places) that they're one of the brands that's going to go in the next two years or so.
NiteNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteNicole View Post
From what I understand, Old Navy is not going to make it much longer. I've read (in a few places) that they're one of the brands that's going to go in the next two years or so.
NO WAY.

...where am I gonna start buying my clothes? Haha.

Their coupons were amazing, so I can see how this would happen. I never got the good coupons the people on ebay sold, but like one time I got a $50 off of $100. Ended up with like 6 pairs of jeans for $60. <3
Old 04-18-2010, 11:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 219/179/130

Height: 5'3

I don't think you have to worry about Old Navy closing any time soon! They are updating stores all over the country with "project old navy evolution" to make shopping easier for customers. It's a pretty expensive update..I don't think they would do it if they were in trouble!
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 265/TickTickBoom/ST-220

Height: 5'6

Robin is right. Old Navy is under the the umbrella of stores of the owners (Gap Inc. I believe?) who also have Banana Republic and Gap. Old Navy isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Gourmet Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #10  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

I didn't know the website existed either --- but if where you live is 91 degrees, I absolutely need to move. We're at a "warm" 40 today - I wish it was time to shop for summer!!
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote