Old 08-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #16  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Morning everyone, well I start bootcamp again tonight for the next month twice a week. I really need it. I havent got on the scale this week because I have had so much company. I have eaten okay but its those cocktails that I had along with it killed me!
I booked a week in Vegas for October so I have until the 17th to lose ten pounds so I can shop!
My son wants to do a detox with me which is kind of cool as he is such a health and work out nut. I am so glad to have him around as he is so encouraging. He wants to do a two week detox, yikes! Those are worse than TO. At least take off is only two days!!!!!
Okay well I should run. Have a great week!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #17  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello everyone. busy busy busy lately..or should i say, ALWAYS. i'm making my nephew's 1st birthday cake (the smash cake) and the party theme is animals..so i'm making him a monkey head. should be cute. i hope i can make it small enough. i'm so used to do LARGE scale cakes, but i'm sure it'll be fine. that party is on saturday, so at least i have something planned for the weekend. it seems that with DH gone, the weekends are quite boring.
anyways, i'm still going..doing well with my workouts and eating. still trying to lose more, it's hard at this weight..i fight for every ounce it seems like.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #18  
WonderWoman

wow..could i have used more smiley faces in my post? ha!
Old 08-03-2010, 11:33 PM   #19  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

A super stressful, kids fighting kind of day here...........and I still stayed OP, and even worked out.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #20  
plan 2 with lites

S/C/G: 194/178.6/145

Mornin everyone!

Made it through take-off yaaayyy!!! Down 3.2 Starting on plan 2 today and seeing how that works for me. Anyone else on the numbered plans and how are they working for you?? i'm really nervous about it with the extra starch..... Getting ready to head to the gym now!

Nicole- Good for you staying on plan and even getting a work out in on a kid-stressy day!! Those are the worst for me and I have the hardest time staying on track when I get stressed out! You're doing awesome!!
heather314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:12 AM   #21  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Bootcamp was awesome last night. My arms are really sore today though as it was lots of strength and endurance last night. I feel so good after I work out. It makes me wonder why I dont do it more often.
Well have a great day everyone!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Morning

How is everyone doing? Aside from a a couple bites of apple pie yesterday I did great, not beating myself up about it because its a lifestyle change right? I will be coming across pies at some point in my life, LOL.

Aiming for a POP day today and writing everything down, its been helping me so much to stay on track.

Nicole ~ wow awesome that you stayed POP and worked out on a stressful day, those are the worse for me and by the end I feel like I need some comfort and its usually in a bad food choice.

Hope everyone is doing well & having a good day!
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #23  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Yay Jillian, Debbie, Joan, and Heather. It is so encouraging to me to hear such positive stories and experiences. Keep working hard!!! It is a lifestyle change, and healthy people DO enjoy small amounts of apple pie or birthday cake, ahem.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Debbie, Our neighbor brought over the most delish apple crisp the other day and I ate some. So you are not alone in your encounters with desserts that are not diet friendly.

Nicole, I am trying to rework my relationship with things like birthday cake. It is not some horrible sin to eat something like that. It just has to be in moderation. Of course moderation does not come easily to me. I do think the hypnotism seminar that I went to was helpful. I think I'll find the cd's from the hypnotist and listen to them. I think sometimes the really thin people don't love food less, they just savor it more slowly and can get full enjoyment out of less of it.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #25  
WonderWoman

hello all. just thought i'd pop in and say hi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICOLE!!

i also wanted to report that i have made it to another one of my mini goals! my scale finally gave in a bit and gave me 170.4! so other than the .4, i'm at my goal! and personally, i say, screw the .4, i'm calling it a WIN.

so i'm pretty darn happy about that! this is the lowest i've seen on the scale since i don't know when. so i'm quite pleased!
Old 08-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #26  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Happy 40th Nicole!

And Jillian - you're right. Screw the .4! P.S. you need to change the "lowest weight" on your signature! Awesome!

Last edited by Kimphin; 08-05-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #27  
WonderWoman

good lord, kim..trying to out-do me on the birthday wish, or what? kidding!

yeah, barbara said something about it the other day, i guess i'm still in shock that i'm past my lowest weight..it's still a bit surreal to me that i'm going further than i have before. i think i'll just delete the lowest weight part and leave the highest weight part on there..just so people know that i was pregnant when i was at that weight..not just a gigantic fatty. no offense meant either..it was a crack at myself. haha..ok, i'm done.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #28  
plan 2 with lites

S/C/G: 194/178.6/145

HAPPY BDAY NICOLE!!!!!

WTG Jillian!!!!!! That's so exciting!!!
heather314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #29  
WonderWoman

we were posting at the same time heather! thanks for the congrats! you'd think the shock would wear off as i keep getting lower and lower, but i'm still amazed that the scale keeps going. on to the next mini goal. i'm thinking i'll just keep going in 5lb increments. i like my ticker much more that way.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Hi everyone!

I cant believe that school is almost starting here, its gonna be an even crazier household. I'm going to hate waking up soo early and I thought once I was done with school I would get to sleep in more. My 6.5yr old was talking to me and I thought of school starting, LOL.

I'm trying soooo hard not to weigh myself daily or even weekly, i'm aiming to go the entire month and weigh at the end of the month. Its been soo hard and i'm only on day 4, ahh.

Nicole ~ Happy Birthday! Thank you for the encouragement once again, i'm glad that I can come here and confess my not so healthy choice and I wont get put down for it.

Barbara ~ You're right, I think savoring the foods more would help. I find that I eat really quickly not because of choice but because I only have a short time to take care of myself before someone else needs something. I need to slow down a bit and I think that will help in eating less or feeling like snacking after meals which happens alot.

Jillian ~ woo hoo!!! WTG mama on making your goal and I agree, screw the .4lb. You're doing awesome! I'm doing the 5lb increments also because really since i'm BF I should only be losing 1lb a week anyway.

Hi Heather, Kim, Joan and everyone else .

Nicole hope you enjoy your birthday!
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote