Old 05-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 220/220/175

Height: 5'-8"

Cecil- Look at how well you have done with you weight loss thus far. you are a weightloss rock star. If the plan is to much for you set it aside for awhile and just watch what you eat. it is very hard to work and go to school.. It sounds like you need to step back and look at the bigger picture. You are going back to school to better yourself. Get a better job and make more money, right? You are ultimately doing all of this for youself and your son. You may be missing him so much now, but you will spend time with him when you can. i know you are getting an education, loosing weight, working all you can to create a better life for you and your son. You have done so well and will continue to do well, just have confidence in yourself and try not to rely on food to get you though the tough times. As for yout BF i cant really offer any advice expect evaluate your relationship, see you think he is the "one" if not move on there are plenty of fish in the sea right?

Kitycat- I was thinking in the new challenge to implement things to help improve our lives along with weight loss, whether it is budget cuts, cleaning out a closet, planting a garden or whatever just things to change our lives for the better
sweetandspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #227  
Kelly

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Talking

Cecil: I hope things get better for you? Are planning on taking summer classes or taking the summer off? It sounds like you have quite alot going on right now. I also work two jobs, and have two small kids not school right now, my hubby has two jobs and school so I know it rough. It's hard , I am thankful that we are able to get through our rough times, it's hard if your bf is the one it will work itself out. I wish you the best of luck, I would love to hear from you on the forum just to see how things are going even if it's not about weightloss. Good luck!! :hug

As far as the oranges on TO is there any other options for fruit, I have not eaten an orange in years, and I am totally a texture person and I feel like gagging, literally when eating the orange, and I hate cantalope, I can tough it out but thought it couldn't hurt to ask if there is options available instead of the juice. Thanks much!! I work again tonight, it's been a week since I had to work late nights I am dreading it, but need the money!! I will check in tomor. Have a good night all!!
KityCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #228  
Kelly

Amy: I will put some thought into it. I would love to clean out under my stairs, that is a task right there I only have lived there a year but it would deff make me feel better clean out that storage I don't even know whats under there, and I will be starting a garden soon this year. So I will put some more thought into it and see what I can come up with this is a great idea!!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:06 PM   #229  
Kelly

Just checking in today to see how everyone is doing?
Looks like everyone is busy?? LOL

I am on day two of TO, are nuts allowed on TO almonds? I will probably just do another chicken salad with no dressing for lunch. I had chicken and green beans for dinner yesterday, Yummy! I am trying to think of what I CAN have rather than what i CAN"T so far so good.
My sisters 21st bday is on May 30th I am still planning on not drinking, I think that will be one of my things to better myself for the challenge. No drinking for 30 days!! I will also clean out under my stairs of storage I think we are going to have a garage sale so that will help with spring/summer cleaning, And I'd liek to plant some flowers and a garden. I still need a couple more things to think of to committ to five things. I have already accomplished to quit smoking. So that is out. Maybe to eliminate soda or at lease try.....That' might be too much for me right now!! LOL
I'll check back in later
Old 05-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #230  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi ladies! I am feeling better today, thanks for the positive input!

I am all in for the new challenge! I will try my best with everything that is on my plate. I was actaully down today at COD WI. So that was good. It made me feel a little better. Since I had a terrible food weekend. I am at the lowest I have been since I started.

Cat way to go with the goals! They are soo important.

Hi Amy! Sounds like you like the new plan. I am a negative Nancy. I am not finding it as easy as they make it sound. But of course change is hard!

Hope you have a pop day ladies!

Last edited by cecil; 05-14-2009 at 02:21 PM.
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #231  

Cecil- i am so glad you are feeling better and congratulations are another loss. I have only been on the plan for 4 days so far no issues yet. It is very limited and has more restrictions than I am use to however I personally need that right now. i am hoping it will give me the push I need to start loosing consistently. It is not as easy or as exciting as they make it sound however time well tell about the weight loss.

Cat- You can not have nuts on take off. I am guessing due to there sodium content I would stick with lean chicken or turkey for takeoff. sounds like you have your goals all set up.

My goals are:
1. loose as much weight as I can in 4 weeks
2. Exercise 3-5 days a week for an entire month
3. Eliminate drinking diet Mt. Dew
4.. Clean out my closets to eliminate clutter as well as for a yard sale
5. plant some herbs, a tomato plant and another apple tree to help with my switch to an organic food plan
Old 05-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #232  
Kelly

Way to go Cecil!! I am glad to hear you are on board and things are looking up for you You have made really great progress!! Keep up the good owrk you are soo close!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #233  

I just had to tell you all that I lost 6 pounds this week!!!!
Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #234  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

HOLY Sh**!!!!!! Awesome job! What made the difference! I am sooo happy for you! Is it the new plan you think?

So new challenge starting on May 18th right? We will have to start a new thread. I have been kinda sick the las few days so I think that is why my weight is so low. But I am down 12 lbs overall which I am pretty happy about! 8 more to go until my initial goal. Then I think I will do another ticker for 10 more and then I will be done! Can't wait to be 20 lbs lighter!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Amy congrats again! Hi Cat! Where's Kennedy???
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 137.5/137.5/125

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone!

I just thought I would pop in to say hi! The end of the school year is always a crazy time. I am off to do some grading, so I can enter my 5 week grades in the computer tomorrow!
Heather5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Default My Last and Final Post for this thread

Hello Ladies! I am happy to hear from all of you. It is about 9:35 pm over on my end. Just got off of work and I am making some grilled chicken. This is my final post before heading off to "Summer Slim Down #2 Thread".

I am pretty proud of all of us in that we stayed committed to the thread and made it work. I know I have been on some challenges were there wasn't any activity but 200+ posts I think that is awesome.

Mommyofsix: I understand the concept with the scale and being obsessed with it that is why I tend to weigh myself once a month. A 6 pound weightloss that is great. Cecil said the best comment and I second her motion

KityKat: I will try to do Take Off with you soon!

Cecil: I am so happy that you decided to stay and your 12 pound weightloss is awesome. Try carrying around 2 - 5 pound bgs of sugar for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week withouth putting it down. Tell those 12 pounds good bye and to kiss you glutius maxteruis (ha, ha, ha) WooHoo Girll

See you ladies over at Summer Slim Down #2. Also just for consisentency Willpost my results for the Summer Slim Down on Wenedsay, August 20th on this Forum, Stay tuned....
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #237  

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/120

Height: 5'1"

Default The Results are in...

I weighed myself this morning and the scale read 200 pounds. So I didn't meet the 20 pound challenge. I am came short by 6 pounds. Weel off to Summer Slim Down #2 and the challenges that lie ahead of me.
kennedy5672 is offline   Reply With Quote