Old 04-24-2008, 12:05 AM   #61  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Jenifer
Glad things are going well for you. Oh my gosh your day sounded like my Saturdays. I go shopping and housework and yard work and so forth from about 7 am till about 10 pm. I don't sit down until I am done because if I do, I won't get back up lol.

Tammy
Did you get your package yet. I sent it a couple of days after I told you I found it lol?
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #62  

Shy, I didn't receive the package yet. Wonder where it is?

I won't be back on till Sun. night or Mon. Tonight is the beginning of the Emmaus Walk. You guys behave !!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:54 PM   #63  
Rennie

Tammy
I don't know but I insured the darn thing so if you don't get it in a couple of days I will go to the post office and let them know.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:15 AM   #64  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

WOW what happened to everyone...we used to keep our thread close to the top......

Well I have good news to report once again....My scale finally woke up and decided to have a good day for me. I am down 2lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy!!!! I think bumping my protein really is helping!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:01 AM   #65  
Rennie

Still
I see you have lost more weight. Way to go. I have been gone all weekend. Sometimes I find time to post while I am gone and sometimes I don't.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #66  
Gettin Closer!!

Yeah I am finally going down again! I went to the gym for over an hour yesterday and had a SUPER sweatin work out...it was awesome!
Hope you had a good weekend away!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:45 PM   #67  

I was gone too. My Emmaus Weekend was great. I always come away uplifted but very tired.

Still, good for you for losing some more! I tried to eat lots of fruits and vegies over the weekend and stay out of the candy bowl. I did eat 2 Hershey miniatures though. Not bad.

I missed my aerobics class this morning. I was so worn out from the weekend. When I got up to go, Bob told me he didn't think I was up to doing it. I went back to bed and slept for 5 more hours. I had 3-4 hours of sleep the 3 nights that I was at the church, so it did help to sleep more today. I did go to water aerobics tonight though.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:59 AM   #68  
Gettin Closer!!

Tammy, only 2 mini's that isnt bad at ALL. I went to the gym at lunch yesterday and I have upped my water intake by 30 oz per day. So I am now having closer to 100 oz. I checked my weight again this morning before I climbed in the shower and the darn thing was NICE to me again! So maybe beefing up my exercise, adding more protein, and upping my water is really working!!! WOOOHOOOO
Old 04-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #69  
Rennie

Still
Yes, if you need it, up that water. Remember sweat is not weight loss. We really need to hydrate the muscles before we workout.

Tammy
Rest is one of the things needed in a good formula to lose weight.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 04-30-2008 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #70  

I need to up my water intake. I didn't drink much over the weekend because I didn't want to have to get up and leave during any of the speakers. I have been doing better since I've been home though. I went to bed at a decent hour last night, and I felt well rested this morning. I've already been to step aerobics. That class is a workout. I upped my hand weights. I started with 2 pound ones, upped it to 3 pounds, and this morning I used 4 pound weights. With the arthritis in the hands and fingers, I want to work up gradually.

Hope you are all having a great day!
Old 04-30-2008, 11:24 AM   #71  
Gettin Closer!!

Good job Tammy...keep up the great work...you will get there.....we are both VERY close to goal!!!

Last edited by StillTryin; 04-30-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:11 PM   #72  

Still, the goal that I have is a maybe goal. lol When I hit that, I will decide if I want to lose more. I'm sure my doctor thinks I should keep going, but we'll see when it happens.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:32 PM   #73  
Rennie

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well. My goal is the same way. Few pounds more few pounds less, who knows. I won't know until I get there
Old 05-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #74  
Gettin Closer!!

I am like that also....but I know my DR would be happy with me at 150-160lbs

When I mentioned to him that I want/need to lose 20lbs he was like "now yoiu don't need to go thinkin you need to look like a movie star, that isnt healthy". So I told him, "screw that, I just want to be a healthy 150, not 80lbs..lol" Then he laughed and said OK! Good luck!

I AM GOING TO START THE NEW THREAD FOR MAY!!!!

Last edited by StillTryin; 05-01-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #75  

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I've lost 14 lbs since April 14th, but for some reason, gained back 2 (didn't go off the diet or anything), probably just holding water. Anyway, I plan to do something a little different. I'm going to use continue to use Alli, but I'm going to "do" the first stage of South Beach diet for 3 days out of each week and low fat/cal counting 4 days. I really think that carbs slows down my weight loss, but I'm NOT going to live without potatoes...I'm just NOT--but I'm willing to give up carbs 3 days a week. We'll see if that speeds up my weight loss. I haven't lost any weight this week.
gaia3 is offline   Reply With Quote