Old 01-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #31  
MyBoysNMe2

S/C/G: 168/134.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies! I am soooo happy to be FLYing again. My kitchen is spotless this morning, disherwasher is started and bed is made!
Have a great day!

KimS
myboysnme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #32  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

oh crap, that's right, we are supposed to make our beds............at least I have a shiny sink. I never was too good at making my bed.....but what the heck, I will give it a try
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #33  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Okay, well this morning I just kind of pulled the covers up over the bed...does that count? I did unload the dishwasher, which is a first for me on a work day.

I wore myself out the weekend, but I have a clean kitchen (except the hot spot at the end of the counter...still working on that), living room, and bathroom. I did get my desk cleaned up...huge hot spot. Sink still shiny...three days in a row. My family is gonna go into shock.

Katie - I was thinking to same thing...somebody could "pop" in and I won't freak.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

I have a shiney sink but that is about it. I don't know where yesterday went..... but all of a sudden it was monday and that week is off with a bang and I am spinning my wheels!

got to get my act together!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:03 PM   #35  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

It's amazing how this little elady is sorting my life! I started after you guys so I'm still on shiny sink, can't quite find it to put sticky notes all over my house but reading my reminders, getting dressed to lace up shoes lol and I think today is my hotspot info day. I have cleared my dining room table.. get some perverse pleasure out of cleaning my sink each night and I'm on a personal mission to get my house the way I want it.. oh yeah and my weight too!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #36  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

I actually felt pretty good when I walked into my house tonight and the catch-all bar was pretty clean and the sink was shiny from this morning.
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #37  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning routine done, sink shining, beds made, and I am at work. It is sooo nice to come home to a clean house!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #38  
Post-Master

so that is my problem......I NEVER LEAVE the house I never come home to a clean house, cuz it is never left empty. Too many damn people... . So, I sucked pretty bad yesterday........well.......except for my shiny sink. I will do better today. It is the routine thing that is so hard for me. So, even though it is a late start, I will do it to it. Practice makes perfect...right?
XOXO
Old 01-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #39  
Post-Master

Oh, and Lettie.....hang in there.......today is a new day.

Keep up the good work Stephanie and KimS

Funny how one good thing begets another

And Kristen.....isn't it kind of nice not to have to think about every chore. I have been practicing letting go of things.....like I finally "let" (lol) DH do the bills. It was getting to be sooo overwhelming, and he offered, and I handed it over to him. It has made me such a better person, to not think I have to do EVERYTHING. So now, having the elady give me a list is A-Ok. It frees my brain up to do other important things

And Katie.........I am sooo happy you are back here on the LAWL threads. You are always so uplifting and encouraging......and we all feed off of your energy.......and fabulous sense of humor

Not getting a lot done at this rate.......

And Paula......what a fabulous feeling of knowing if someone came over it would be at the least, ok. My neighbor stopped in at 8:00 a.m. on Monday.....and my sink was not only empty, but shining. I felt very relaxed

Thanks Lettie and Katie........for sharing the flylady.....and encouraging all of us flybabies
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #40  
Purple (no lites)

Well, last night I didn't do too much. I was supposed to work on a hot spot in my kitchen...didn't happen. I got too involved in organizing some photos on the computer, which I guess was a good thing, and never got to my FLYduties.

My sink is still shining though. I never thought that I would get obsessed with having my sink clean before I go to bed. I'm going to wait a little while longer to make sure this habit sticks before I share it with my mother...she will roll laughing. I am her messy child...my dang brother got all the neat freak genes.

Made my bed too...
Old 01-08-2008, 03:56 PM   #41  
Post-Master

WTG Paula I just finished my morning routine! And.......drum roll please.....my bed is made I have to look to see what else I am supposed to do today. The sink thing is kinda nice. I thought it was stupid and impossible at first with 7 of us in the house.....but so far, so good
Old 01-08-2008, 05:41 PM   #42  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Oh, and Lettie.....hang in there.......today is a new day.

Keep up the good work Stephanie and KimS

Funny how one good thing begets another

And Kristen.....isn't it kind of nice not to have to think about every chore. I have been practicing letting go of things.....like I finally "let" (lol) DH do the bills. It was getting to be sooo overwhelming, and he offered, and I handed it over to him. It has made me such a better person, to not think I have to do EVERYTHING. So now, having the elady give me a list is A-Ok. It frees my brain up to do other important things

And Katie.........I am sooo happy you are back here on the LAWL threads. You are always so uplifting and encouraging......and we all feed off of your energy.......and fabulous sense of humor

Not getting a lot done at this rate.......

And Paula......what a fabulous feeling of knowing if someone came over it would be at the least, ok. My neighbor stopped in at 8:00 a.m. on Monday.....and my sink was not only empty, but shining. I felt very relaxed

Thanks Lettie and Katie........for sharing the flylady.....and encouraging all of us flybabies
Aaaaaaaah, thanks Nicole. It is nice to be back.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #43  
Purple (no lites)

Woohoo...I cleaned out my fridge last night.

Funny story...My DS brought a dirty glass into the kitchen last night...I had just finished shining my sink. He started to put the glass in the sink and I'm like, "NO...the sink is clean!" Poor guy just looks at me like I've lost my mind. I just took the glass and sent him on his way...washed the glass and redried my sink. Okay, maybe I'm getting a little obsessive. lol
Old 01-09-2008, 12:44 PM   #44  
Post-Master

Not obsessive at all, Paula!!! I almost fell off my chair this a.m. when 5 yo DS made himself a piece of buttered bread and put the knife in the dishwaser without me saying anything

So, I am finished with my a.m. routine early today. Baby steps, baby steps, right? As soon as I log off, I will change my laundry, and see what my other chores for the day are.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #45  
Post-Master

Where is LETTIE??????