Old 10-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #31  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Bless her heart.. 4 years is a long time. Maybe they'll work things out..
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:32 PM   #32  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

LOl Emily we posted at the same time!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:33 PM   #33  
ENOGO

S/C/G: 180/176.2/135

Height: 5'5'

Add me to the list of bored...I should be working but this seems like more fun! It doesn't take much to get me off track !

My oldest DD is only 9 and I don't look forward to all the times she will get her feelings hurt growing up ..I think it hurts my feelings more than hers when someone is mean to her!!!

Emily
enogo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:34 PM   #34  

Kimberly- It seems like I am always on the go on the weekend. It's so much easier when I know where I'm going to be and what I'm going to be doing. Also, I am having a problem getting in all my foods even during the week.. I know they pick your plans for a reason but it seems like SO much! Even as long as I've been on it.. it seems like I'm eating constantly!!
Old 10-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #35  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I know the feeling... I work on Fridays and Saturdays from 8am-6pm, then with church on Sunday mornings and nights I have no weekend! lol And plus I know I look weird always pulling an apple or wheat thins out of my purse. I have even got it down to knowing where I can get the cheapest 32oz cup of ice water at the fast food places! (Wendy's for .11!) lol
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:42 PM   #36  

How many pounds does it take most of you to go down a size? And do you consider a size being from say 18 to 16 or do you consider that as 2 sizes since in most brands you only have every other number for their size?

I had a discussion about this with my mother last night and we couldn't agree on how to count it.. one size or 2? What do ya'll think?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:59 PM   #37  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Can I join in the bored game? I just got done with everything that came in the mail so now have an hour and a half to kill.

Emily - have you tried combining your food. Like yogurt, cereal and some fruit would be a dairy, starch and fruit. When I first started I had trouble getting all my food in so the COD suggested doing that. Seemed to work for me. Just a thought.

I consider a size from a 14 to a 12 since there's not anything in between them.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:05 PM   #38  
ENOGO

S/C/G: 180/176.2/135

Height: 5'5'

Emily- I would have to agree with chiquita.....I count that as one size for the same reason there is nothing in between. Junior size jeans are odd numbers ( 9,11,13) and they don't even come close to fitting me in any size

Emily
enogo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:11 PM   #39  
Laurie

Went to the COD today to WI. I stayed the same - 171. Anyway, they told me that I have only 3 weight loss weeks left to lost the 11 pounds or I have to buy more weeks. Told them sorry I was not buying more weeks so they said I would be put on stabilization in 3 weeks and then maintenance after that. Does this sound right? I asked about using some of my maintenance weeks as weight loss weeks and they said they can't do that. So I guess we'll see how things go.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:14 PM   #40  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey all of you bored ladies I am not bored today, but I am pretty useless. I keep trying to get my chores done, but I am feeling sooo lousy. Felicia, are you still sick too? This is quite the bug.......I am up to a week now, and I usually fight things pretty darn quick. I was up coughing quite a bit last night. I felt bad for DH. I told him I would go out on the sofa, but he wouldn't hear of it. He also let me sleep in this a.m. I am starting to feel spoiled

KIM......love your new avatar. You look so pretty......and girl.....you have fabulous hair. I am soo jealous!!!

I have 4 kids home with me today......and now I know why I don't home school my kids. They are driving me nuts.

Hey, where is Lettie? I always think of her when I talk about the numbers of children around me..........

Ok, I am going to go have a little snack. I bought some laughing cow lite cheese for the first time this weekend. It is WONDERFUL. Just thought I would share
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:15 PM   #41  
Post-Master

oh, and Emily.......I consider a12 to a14 one size
Old 10-29-2007, 04:16 PM   #42  
Post-Master

sorry girls, I just can't seem to get my poop in a group here.....
Kristen......how did you do over the weekend?
How about you Joni? I see your ticker is still doing well.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #43  

Well girls, you're all on my side then. my mom, along with the girl I work with, seem to think it is 2 sizes? Well I have lost almost 20 pounds and have only lost one size.. Is that about what you all did?
Old 10-29-2007, 04:32 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

hey nicole, finally got my hands on the computer. I will be glad when DH gets the new one from work, maybe I will get his laptop more often that way. my computer bit the dust this summer.

we went camping this weekend and I took all my own food and stuck to it, actually it was very easy, I took things that were close to what everybody else was eating so I never felt deprived AND I LOST A POUND OVER THE WEEKEND. SO I will be coming very close to hitting the goal I set for my first month. I wanted to lose 10 this month, I will weigh in on Thurday morning and call that my Oct. weight... but right now I have lost 8.8 for the month!!! woo hoo! even if I don't lose any more before thursday morning I will be happy, ....... I lost 8.8 this month, but also this month I had, my birthday, my anniversary, went to a wedding and a family reunion, a church campout and a day trip to Silver Dollar City ( a theme park) not once have I felt deprived and I lost!! I have never done that before! I need to keep moving! and I want to go change my ticker!

Later,
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:33 PM   #45  
Laurie

Emily I was in 14's when I weighed 205 and didn't try anything else on until I had a work function in September. At that time I'd gotten down to 175ish and I was in a comfortable 10. Does that help?