Old 09-25-2007, 10:20 AM   #121  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Katy - I'm using my BNWI from home.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:44 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 177/177/135

Height: 5' 4"

Count me in. I think I can do 5 lbs by then.
bfox74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:44 AM   #123  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

I've been using my COD w/i just bc my scale is about 1-1.5 lbs lower than theirs and I just want to be consistent, but whatever you've been using keep using it. I'm on my way there right now!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:36 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Ok, I will post my WI for this week on Thursday. Going out of Town on Friday. Oh me. I am going to do my best to stay close to plan but I am at the mercy of a buffet for a retreat. We will see. I am taking some emergency food. Wanted to take all but thought I would look stupid. Only have access to a refrig and microwave. I am sad. I don't think I am going to make my 10 pound goal and it is my fault to some degree. Should be exercising more. Sick of hanging in the low 190s!!!! Got to get below 180 by beginning of Novemeber. Need to be in the 170s by the holidays. Ok, Focus! 16 pounds in 8 weeks should be duable!!! 25 pounds by Christmas, that's what 12 weeks????

Ok, Got to figure out how to get down 6 more pounds by Columbus Day!!! I better start running and not stop huh???
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:06 PM   #125  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

When the heck is Columbus day anyway, the 12th?
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:59 PM   #126  
Laurie

It's the 8th Katy.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #127  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow. Dont know if Im gonna... It depends on what Im wearing and how much Ive ate when I get close to there tomorrow!! I have worked for 6 days in a row and I want to SLEEP tomorrow!! I am so used to only working Fridays and Saturday! One of the girls here at work has Pleurisy and has been out on and off for the past month.

Everyone have a good tuesday!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:58 AM   #128  

Wow, no posts in over 12 hours!!!

Well I caved in and weighed in this morning! Good thing too! I was down 4 lbs!! What a way to start out my day!!

I had an awesome idea last night and thought you all may like it as well... Last night while watching Biggest Loser, during every commercial break (which DH timed as being between 3.5 and 4 minutes each.) I got up and exercised. It was so fun and I ended up getting about 25 minutes of work out time in by the time the show went off! It was awesome! You gals should try it! Not only with BL but with any show that you sit down to watch for 30 minutes or more!
Old 09-26-2007, 11:31 AM   #129  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Kimberly - That is an awesome idea. I am still not exercising regularly and know to get the rest of these lbs off I'm going to have to get my butt in gear. There is a gym here at work that I can use. I and a friend of mine plan on starting that next week.......I know it is the oldest excuse in the world but making the time is very hard!!!!!!!!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #130  

Katy I know how you feel about having time!!! I have 8 papers due today for psych class and I still have 3 to type!!!! I am suprised I even get time with my DH and my lil munchkin anymore!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:14 PM   #131  
Laurie

I hear you both about finding time to exercise. That's a great idea to do something during the commercials Kimberly. I think I'll try that tonight while I'm watching Private Practice and then tomorrow when I watch Grey's Anatomy. I think I'll put on my pedometer and walk in place and see how many steps I can get in. I'll post my WI tomorrow and then my final WI next Thursday for this challenge. Then it's on to the next one for Halloween. I think I'll just keep what I don't lose this time for my Halloween/Thanksgiving challenge goals. Hopefully by then something will have happened and I've lost at least something!!! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #132  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey everyone. I went and WI on Saturday and well I have been sick since last week and just have not had the energy to really check in much. I am still working but I do have broncitas or however you spell it. Anyway i was down 2.4 lbs.!!!!! I will update my ticker in a little bit but wanted to check in. I want to say congrats to all of you who are either at or almost at your goal!! For those of us who need to go a little bit farther lets keep it up!!!! I set my goal hi on purpose thats just me!

Did we ever decide on what the next challenge is going to be? Thanksgiving?
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #133  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hi guys, I hadn't lost anything at my tues w/i. I was kind of hoping for at least a couple ounces but no such luck. I had a funeral yesterday and it was hard to get all of my food in since there were limited things to chose from. I did get all of my water in and tried my best not to eat off plan.
THe soonest I'll be at the COD is Sat. My home sclae is showing me down about a pound, so I hope it sticks and then some!

Britt-congrats on your loss! I set mine high as well..but we're still in this!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:00 PM   #134  

Laurie! I did the same thing with the pedometer! I have set myself a goal to hit 6000 steps a day!

Amy! I got faith in ya! Your gonna make that goal with me!! Stay positive!

Britt! I did the same thing on the last challenge, I set my goal high, but only missed it by 1.8 lbs! But we're gonna make this one! We are going to OVERSHOOT and lose more than our goal!

Well I skipped my Anatomy class tonight to finish all my work for Psychology class!! But, I am DONE! for this week anyway... And most importantly, I have been POP today! Just gotta finish my H2O and fruit and a dairy amd I'll be done!
Goodnight!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:02 AM   #135  

Height: 5'4"

About exercising during commercials, I acually have a "TV Lover's Workout" that I can post if anyone wants it. It stipulates different exercises during commercials, kind of like a TV circuit training.

Great idea about working out especially during TBL.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote