Old 09-16-2007, 06:20 PM   #76  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey ladies sounds like you are doing good even with the eating out oops! I have had a carb day myself lol. But tonight I have a nice salad planned for dinner! I have been working on lesson plans all day and so now the next two weeks are finished! I plan on trying to do a few weeks at a time each weekend so that I can stay ahead. Hopefully this will help me with my time so I am not staying so late at school and working all the time at home. That way i can get back on my exercise like I really want to. Check in with ya tomorow keep up the good work!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:16 AM   #77  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Ladies lets give a Columbus Day Challenge Update. Post your Goal and Current Losses just to give us a check point.

We have 21 Days Left to Goal Date!!

Goal: 8 Pounds
Loss: 4 Pounds
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #78  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Good Morning! Hope everyone is having a POP day so far!

My goal is to lose 12 lbs, (251 to 239) so far I have lost 4.6 of that and have 7.4 lbs to go.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #79  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning All. My goal was 8 pounds by October 5th and I still need to lose 8 pounds by October 5th. I'm doing TO Thursday and Friday this week and then going to to the plateau buster so we'll see if that helps. I am thankful that at least I'm not on the plus side of things!!

Wow Amy 4 pounds to goal - you rock Chickie!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:05 AM   #80  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Just back from 7 days at the beach and not staying on plan. My BNWI this morning was the same as when I left. So, I've got 21 days to lose my 13 lbs and I WILL DO IT! This week I'm committed to staying POP including 2 days of TO.

Way to go to all you losers, it looks like everyone is doing a great job
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:56 AM   #81  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleys mom View Post
Hi girls just got back from weigh in and I was down another 2.6! I lost a total of 4 lbs this week! Im so excited! I recovered well from the cheats, and I did that womens world acceleration (takeoff) on weds and thursday, so I guess that helped some too!
Kimberly

WAHOOOOOO for your 4 pound loss. That is absolutely wonderful. Glad the new plan is working out for you.

Keep up the good work.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:56 PM   #82  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shshshhh View Post
Kimberly

WAHOOOOOO for your 4 pound loss. That is absolutely wonderful. Glad the new plan is working out for you.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the encouragement! It really helps so much having you gals on here to push! I really feel like if I cheat I have to answer to a higher power... lol
Old 09-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #83  

Okay Gals... Call me crazy...

I know we still have a couple of weeks left on this challenge, but is anyone interested in setting with me, starting Columbus Day, another challenge for Thanksgiving? It will be about 6.5 weeks long. A little longer than the current challenge. The Holidays are one of my main goals I gave at the COD when I signed up. I have a large family, most of which I dont see until the Holidays, and I really want to make a big commotion with my weight loss at Thanksgiving! I have been overweight (okay, OBESE) for close to 8 years. So my family is used to seeing big ole me and my LOVE for food! So this year I want them to be surprised! Last year at Thanksgiving I weighed about 275. I am already almost 30 lbs lighter than that so, I am planning on being 20 lbs lighter (at least) by then! What a great feeling that will be!

So...Who's in???
Old 09-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #84  
Laurie

Kimberly - I'm in on the Thanksgiving challenge. I have got 13 pounds to go to goal and maybe by Thanksgiving I can at least be half way there!! I'll be on vacation on Columbus Day but will post my weight and everything when I get back. Good idea!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:04 PM   #85  

I will definitely follow this challenge up with a Thanksgiving one!! I am not really sure where I am in the current challenge--the scale has been all over the place!! I am doing takeoff today and tomorrow. I am trying to stay off of the scale at home(think it is hindering more than helping), and will weigh in later this week--I will post an update then. I did weigh in at cod Saturday, and had a .7 loss, but had shown a gain here. Seems when I think I have lost at home, I show a gain at weigh-in and vice versa. So gonna try to just stick to their scales for a week or two and see how it goes.
Congrats to all of you for the great losses!! It is encouraging to see--helps me to keep pluggin' away!!!
Hope you all have a great week--I will not be on alot--trying to stay off the computer, too!!! Hard to be active when I spend too much time with my nose to the screen!!

Last edited by donnakd; 09-17-2007 at 02:05 PM.
donnakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 PM   #86  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Kimberly, I am totally with you on the skinny surprise for Turkey day!

BUT-how do you guys feel about breaking it up? To be honest, the "mini challenges" seem to work better for me bc I can actually gauge week to week how I'm doing and how I'm going to get to goal. I seem to work harder....is anyone up for the idea of a Halloween Challenge, followed by a t-giving challenge? that way it's about three weeks for each challenge. The total weight by turkey day is the same, we can just have a major check in point on halloween? OR we could just call it thanksgiving challenge with the understanfing that halloween is our half way point? Sorry I'm thinking/typing out loud here!

Congrats to everyone on their successes!

I'll post my w/i tomorrow after COD...I'm hoping for 1 more lb gone!

Last edited by amylou7777; 09-17-2007 at 04:08 PM.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #87  

Amy, whats funny is when I was typing that earlier I almost typed that we should have a check-in like every two weeks, But halloween will be great, I didnt realize it was 3 weeks between each!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:34 AM   #88  

Height: 5'4"

Kimberly, Amy and all:

I am in for the holiday challenge(s) and also think breaking them down into smaller challenges (Halloween and T'giving) is an awesome idea. Easier to shoot for smaller goals, at least for me.

I am still in the Columbus day challenge, although I won't be able to post an update on my progress until October 6th, because I am on a 2.5 week medical leave until then. Having the challenge keeps me POP too since I am not allowed to weigh in until the medical leave is complete. I worried that being away from accountability would let me give myself permission to cheat, but this challenge is perfect. I want to be able to post a good loss on October 6th.

Robeta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #89  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Count me ladies, I need the challenges to keep me honest
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 11:22 AM   #90  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Welcome back Katy! Congrats on not gaining on your trip! I just looked at your ticker and you are almost to 60lbs!!! we need some before and after pics of you!
We missed you around here...so now we're ready for you to move that challenge ticker! You can do it!

I'm going to w/i this morning. My home scale is showing me the same...so I'm hoping maybe I lost some ounces.
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote