Old 07-29-2007, 10:55 AM   #151  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Jillian, LeaAnn (congrats on the new job!!), DanLiz kids and MiniMe....welcome home!

Jillian - love the new tattoo...okay, how many do you have??? I love it when there is a sweet story behind the tatoo.....like yours with your uncle.

Hi Lynn - enjoy your beautiful day. Sorry to hear about your MIL's alzheimers. Have you looked into some of the electronic pill boxes or something like this.....http://www.forgettingthepill.com/cgi...Timers+1+308+1

I'm doing TO Monday and Tuesday. Haven't done one in forever, so I hope to see results.....Suffice it to say, I did some stress eating this weekend just because.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #152  
LAWL Salt Police

Happy Sunday all..

Well, we're off to the mall to get Danny his "build a bear".. He got a gift card from his grandparents for his birthday...

Looks like we're also going to go see the Harry Potter movie.. My vote was for the Simpsons, but as usual,I'm was overuled.

Well, at least I'll be able to have some pop corn.. Looks like I'll be doing a TO tomorrow and tuesday..
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:23 PM   #153  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hey all! It's been a busy weekend, Giants game, baby showers etc. Lots of temptation but somehow I managed to stay OP...missed some food yesterday at the parties but didn't eat anything off plan so I was pleased with myself....I haven't been to the COD in quite a few days. An appt I had Fri morning ran too long and I had to get to work, so I'm hoping tomorrow's W/I will be good to me!

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Felicia-3.6?!?! You are kickin some booty, girl! Good luck with the boxes....just think of how awesome it's going to be in that new house!

I'm off to run some errands and get some fruit in this house!

Lots of POP love to you all!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:38 PM   #154  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone!

Felicia - GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Jill - I love the tat and you are looking beautiful as ever!

Dan - Have fun at Build a Bear! I want to see the Simpsons too... It might happen today. We'll have to see how Princess Mini Me feels.

Joni - How are you Sunshine? Good luck on TO

Amy - WTG staying OP through all of that!

I have not been so OP myself... yesterday I had way too much starch. I'm feeling it today.. a starch hangover and not of the liquid sort. It's back OP for me for real today. My time off is almost over so today it's back to laundry, cleaning, prepping for the week ahead. Mini Me is still readjusting and doing her thing so I'm not going to try to please her. I'm going to take some time for me within all of the errands, take the dog to the off leash park and cap the night off with a bike ride.

Hope everyone is having a great and POP day!
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:22 PM   #155  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hello everyone. it's been a lazy day here. doing some laundry, cleaning up the house and trying to get my suitcase unpacked has been the jist of my day.
trying to mentally prepare myself for going back to work tomorrow after i've been off the last 12 days. but it'll be another short week since we have a trip planned to Rhode Island to see dh's parents and help them finished packing since they are moving to chicago next month. we haven't seen them since november so it should be a great visit...wonder if they'll notice my WL or not.

joni--i've got 10 tattoos now. some of them are smaller, but the count is at 10 and i know it won't stop there. the last 3 have actually been drawn/designed by my dh--he's very artistic like that and loves that his artwork is a permanent fixture on me.

ok, gotta go and do some more laundry and start thinking about dinner. i think it will be whole wheat pasta with veggie sausage crumbles, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and garlic with a bit of parmesan cheese. that pretty much will cover a starch, a few veggies and protein. sounds like a plan to me. i don't usually eat much pasta, if at all, so this will be a nice treat for dh.

ok i'll check back later. hope everyone has a great night.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:35 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Looking at the amazing Kim2's photos I'd rather have a Tuck, Suck or Pluck than a Sag, Bag or Drag!

Kristen, I laughed so loud my DH heard me upstairs and asked what was so funny! On a serious note, I hope you get your ring out from under the deck. I havent worn mine in months because they are so big they wont stay on my finger anymore. I've gotta get them resized I just cant remember to take them.

Everybody else, hope you have an amazing week! I start back to work tomorrow, UGH! I wasnt ready for my summer vacation to be over yet! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:31 PM   #157  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Liza - it's interesting because I do remember you saying that when your DD returns from her dad visits, there is a readjustment period.....at least you knew this ahead of time and it sounds like you know how to deal with it...and quite well, I might add.

Dan - I heard the Simpson movie wasn't so great...so hopefully HP was a hit with everyone.

Gloomie weather here this weekend and I woke up today in a wierd funk....I told DH I was in a funk and there was nothing he could do to get me out of it...I tried shopping, coming here on line, cleaning, ate a Wendy's cheeseburger...nothing really worked. So, I think it's a combination of the weather, my work was really slow last week when they announced the acquisition so I was really bored, and the fact that I only exercised one day last week...so I'm hitting the gym tomorrow and hopefully I'll snap out of this. Hope everyone has a great week. I bought my Knudsen juice, egg beaters, green veggies and lites...so I'm good for TO tomorrow....
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #158  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

joni--sorry to hear that you're not doing so great. i've been there before and it's usually a combination of things that get me there and it just takes time to get out of it. ((hugs to you girlie)) working out usually helps me feel better...endorphins!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #159  
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

Happy Sunday everyone! I did pretty good today staying OP. I am loving the frozen slimfast optima lately I think I will do the 4 days straight of slim fast and then 2 regular days of regular plan part of the boost even though they told me to do slim down every other day. I have to try something different. Back to the frozen slim fast, I got the cappuchino delight slimfast optima and the night before I pour it into a small tupperware container and stick it in the freezer and when I wake up I pull it out of the freezer, and at least one hour later when I am ready to eat it is like a coffee sorbet, it is to die for. I keep forgetting to have the cheese stick with it like I had read on one of these threads, do you think it will make a difference. I used to hate wasting my protein and starch by drinking it but this for some reason I don't mind. This week will be a wonderful week for me the doctor I work for is on call at the hospital so he won't be in the office bugging us every 20 minutes with something. We all need a break sometime right! Everyone have a wonderful week!!!!!!
Jillian my mother passed away 7 yrs ago when I was pregnant with my son and my sister just passed away 2 yrsr ago (I have 10 brothers and sisters so losing one was very rough on all of us) and my father passed away when I was 10 months old. The moral of my sob story is I have been wanting to get a tatoo of an angel on my shoulder to symbolize all of the angels looking over me, but I haven't been able to find one I like maybe you could ask your DH if he has any ideas for me. That would be great.
Keep smiling!!!!!!!!!
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #160  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Joni - I hope a trip to the gym does it for you! I'm pretty blah feeling now. I took MM shopping and got her some cute stuff for the bedroom to make it more comfy again. Our oven went out right before she left so I bought a cool convection and rotisserie oven. I finally got the damn piece of meat on the spit and turned it on.. the knob broke. Much cursing ensued. I also picked up some do it yourself vinyl tiles for the ugly kitchen floor that I've been wanting do for the past two years. I didn't buy enough so I don't get to do the ugly floor tonight. Kinda feeling like I put a lot of effort into improvement and I only made things worse.
blah.
Blah.
blah.
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #161  
Princess Heather

Well this weekend has pretty much been POOP. So back on the wagon tomorrow...and this time I'm fastening my SEATBELT! Hope everyone had a good weekend.....later all!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:55 PM   #162  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Joni - sorry you're in a dirty blue funk! I'm in a crazy blurry haze right now. A swirling vortex of packing tape, bubble wrap, and boxes EVERYWHERE!! I am SO tired! We close on Wednesday and will start moving then. I start back to school the following Wednesday, so there will be no rest for the weary! In fact, I will likely be back in my classroom next Monday to try to beat everyone else to the copier!!

Liza - GRRRRR! I hate when I get home, ready to start some big project, only to find that I'm missing some key component that prevents me from doing it!! It just really takes the wind out of my sails! Sometimes, it takes me right out of the mood to work on the project and it takes a little while to get back to it!

Good night, all. I'm going to drag my weary bones to bed for some much-needed rest!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 12:04 AM   #163  
LAWL Salt Police

Hey there...

Guess I'll wrap up our weekly thread as usual.. Kids loved HP and it was good to see it again so I could pick up some of the stuff I missed the first time around..

Went for my weekly racquetball game and found out at the last minute that my partner bailed on me.. So I stuck around the gym and got a workout in.. At least I feel less guilty about the popcorn I ate today.. Other than that, I was on plan, so I'm not too concerned.. But then again, I never feel guilty about eating popcorn...

Have pleaseant dreams all!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote