Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 09:40 AM   #31  
RAR

Good morning Bonnie, and Penny well another dreary day in Ohio I have only been in that pool one time so far just hopeing that the weather changes by the weekend as I invited my oldest grandaughter over and I dont get to see her as much as I would like so was hopeing to make a day of it hopefully she can go ride my hubby horse also just got in from walking 4 blocks babysitting all week for my daughter as she left for Myrtle Beach so have her dashhound so right now with 4 dogs I am sure I will get plenty of exercise LOL Bonnie sorry to hear you are having a crisis will keep you in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!yes kids get younger each year with the smart mouthreally glad my kids are grown and out when it comes to that but at timeshave to hear it from my grandkidsLOL well my in laws were great all deceased so I was lucky hope everything turns out good for you this weekend Pennywell I better get busy and go clean so have a great Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rita
Old 07-19-2004, 11:00 AM   #32  
Working on a better ME

Well, it's another dreary day here in NY. My son plays lacrosse and was in a tournament on Sat. Well the championship game got out of control, the coach and one of the ref's coaches for the other team but, is a teacher for the school my son goes to. Well it got really ugly, with several players getting ejected from the game, one of our kids ended up with a concussion. Not a pretty site..

As far as the out-laws go, well MIL is something else - drinker. FIL is not all there anymore and MIL treats him like crap. Can't stand to watch someone who can no longer defend himself be treated like this. It's like payback time, cuz he wasn't a very nice man when he drank.

Bombshell, I hope you are doing better, I'm thinking about ya. Rita, don't clean to much - or better yet, if ya have enough energy you can come help me out... House is never clean enough for MIL....

Well, better get back to work.. Have a great day ladies!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:02 AM   #33  
RAR

Good Morning ladies hope you are having a great day Bombshell hope your day is a better one for you just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and Penny to bad that it got ugly at the game sat I just hate to see that been there and done that when hubby was a coach for the little ones I think that was the reason he got out as it wasnt for the kids just fun and learning the adults got to emotional as for cleaning I have to clean my house I am glad that hubby isnt fussy about it any more!!!!!!!!!!!well got to go clean as I had my and now I need to start moving so ladies have a great day hey finally got some and of course I have to work Rita
Old 07-21-2004, 02:56 AM   #34  

Hi all!

Today was a bit better. Thanks for thinking of me! I really appreciate it. About the game, parents and coaches seem to take all the fun out of them for the kids, and take them far too seriously. It's sad really. They're setting a bad example for the kids.

Did I mention that I bought a Salsa company? What a headache. I'm wishing now that I hadn't. Like I don't have a million other things to deal with. It's all about self-torture you know. I always seem to take on far more than I can handle. I also own an herbal company which (thank goodness) I don't have to do anything anymore since I have employees that take care of everything. But it's all still so much to have to deal with.

Anyway, today was nice, but I didn't really get a chance to enjoy it. Busy busy busy! Tomorrow will be another busy day for me as well. I start recording my new hypnosis CDs. I'm also a certified hypnotherapist (can you believe it?). One day I'll run off to some deserted island and live out the rest of my life in peace and quite. No phones, no faxes, no e-mails. Ugh, One day

Have a good night everyone!

Bombshell2k
Old 07-21-2004, 12:45 PM   #35  
Working on a better ME

Hi Bombshell2k & Rita!! How's it going today? I'm feeling good today, so hoping to get in a longer walk today. Bombshell2k - what type of herbal company do you own? I used to make soap, lotions etc., just haven't had time to lately. Salsa company? My kids love salsa - what's the name brand and is it countrywide? Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy.

I often thought about going to a hypnotherapist or to get acupucture, but I have no idea what to expect. You sound like you have a very full plate going on... Don't forget to take some time out for yourself. I sure hope things get better for you, I am thinking about ya.

Hugs,
Penny
Old 07-21-2004, 07:05 PM   #36  

Hi Penny!

I'm glad you're having a good day. Mine os going well considering all the running around I've had to do today. The taping went well. It's actually kind of fun.

We offer weight loss and body enhancement products. My salsa company name is Juan De Fuca Salsa, but we're just here in the Washington area. I guess the people that owned it before didn't have much time to get it marketed nation wide, but that's my goal. It's really good if you like garded fresh tasting salsa. But I want to change the recipe a bit. It needs something so I'm going to have to figure out what that is and fix it up a bit.

Hypnosis is very effective for those that have an open mind. There's nothing scary about it, and you're always in control contrary to what you see on TV and in cartoons. No swinging watch, no hocus pocus. It's simply delving into the subconscious mind and changing old patterns. Some therapists are better than others, and techiques vary, so it's best to try some out to see if you like them and their specific techniques.

Well, I'm heading out to the pool. It's a super hot day here. Friday is suppose to have record heat.... Ugh, not looking forward to that

Take care!!

Bombshell2k
Old 07-22-2004, 07:06 AM   #37  
Working on a better ME

Good Morning Bombshell2k & Rita! How's it going? Last night about 10:30 my car lights came on - no reason for it, and they wouldn't shut off. Ended up having to disconnect the battery. Weird huh?

Bombshell2k, do you have a website? Does hypnosis really help with weight loss? I would love to learn more about it. I'm not afraid of it, my mom went to quick smoking, it worked for awhile, but then she started again.

Rita - quit cleaning your house, you make me look bad. I am having company this weekend (friends) before the in-law arrives - having a cookout, so looking forward to it.

Bombshell2k - my kids loves salsa - do ya ship? Well, gotta get ready for work. Have a great day and try and stay cool, it's suppose to be 84 and humid here in NY.

Penny
Old 07-22-2004, 08:41 AM   #38  
RAR

Good morning Ladieswell cant believe it is Thursday already!!!!!!!!Bombshell you sure do have a lot on your plate but hopeing you have success in what you are doingas far as running away at times I think we can all relate to thathope you got to take that dip in the poolPeeny that is scarey when your lights come on and wont go off had a friend that her horn did that at work and she was complaing about the noise it was making and sisnt realize that it was her car so we had a good laugh over that one well girls going to get started early today as got a lot to do so you both have a great day and Penny still have to clean my house before my daughter gets here with her white glove Rita
Old 07-23-2004, 07:06 AM   #39  
Working on a better ME

Good Morning Ladies How's it going today. We have a gloomy day, but that's ok, when I get home from work I have house to clean. Rita I have a MIL that had the white glove thing going as well. I have already got my exerise in for the day, but I still need to get my 3 mile walk in. My back has been killing me, but I feel better when I keep going.

What's everyone's plans for the weekend. Any menu suggestions? The weekend weather is suppose to be sunny in low 70's. Seems quite strange for July.

Well, gotta go get ready for work. Have a terrific day ladies..

Penny
Old 07-24-2004, 07:25 PM   #40  
RAR

HI! Ladies hope your saturday has been a good one had my grandaughter over for a nice visit then came the rest of my grandkids they had fun swimming in the pool then we had a cookout so by the end of the day I am worn out!!!!!!!!as far as eating just ate a little bit of everything that I madewell hope your saturday has been a good one hopefully by tomorrow I will be more energitic and do something for myself!!!!!!!! Rita
Old 07-27-2004, 01:28 PM   #41  
Working on a better ME

Hey ladies - what's up? I have company, so I haven't been able to be on the computer much. Just thought I drop in and say hey. Raining again, cool in the high 60's is all. Have physical therapy today, so I am hoping things are looking better, but I my back is a bit sore today.

Stay happy & healthy!
Penny
Old 07-31-2004, 04:54 PM   #42  
RAR

HI! Ladies hope tht you are having a great saturday!!!!!!!! like Penny havent been on the computer all week just busy watching grandkids and working the weather here has been a lot of this week so wasnt motivated into doing anything more then I had to sure hope I change that feeling soon well ladies hubby is home so have to get supper started so have a great day Rita
Old 08-02-2004, 07:15 AM   #43  
Working on a better ME

Good Morning Ladies! Hope things are going well. Bombshell2k you have been really quite, I hope all is well. RAR, you sound like you were busy.

Finally have my house back, after a week of company. I was doing so well, had lost 2 lbs, but today, looks like I put them back on over the weekend. Not Happy

Today is a busy day, kids are going camping on Thurs, so have to help them get their stuff around.

On the menu:

Fruit salad - plums, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi
Protein drink
Grilled Chicken salad w/spinach
Tialapia fish
green beans

What's everyone up to???

Penny
Old 08-03-2004, 08:09 AM   #44  
RAR

GOOD Morning Ladies how have you been doing? and what have you been up to?just got in from a small walk it looks like we might have a nice day again which is really nice for a change had grand kids over last night they had fun in the pooland I had fun watching them but sure was peaceful when they all went home well my weight is at a stand for the past week just wont budge:frown: so hope you gals are doing much better then me well got to get started for the day just drank my so got to go have a good one Rita
Old 08-04-2004, 08:26 AM   #45  
Working on a better ME

Good Morning Ladies! It's going to be another gloomy day here in WNY. What happened to summer? I musta miss it. The kids are leaving to go camping tomorrow, they are saying only highs in the 60's.

Well my weight has been at a stand still for a long time. I am going to see a nutritionist next week. I'm really discouraged and have to keep telling myself, just because the weight isn't coming, doesn't mean that I'm not getting healthier.

Went to PT (physical therapy) last night - now I'm really stiff and sore. I am still walking 2 miles about 3 days a week. What's everyone else up to?

Bombshell - Where are you at? Starting to get concerned!

Penny
Closed Thread