Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 06:32 PM   #1  

Default Help! I desperately need someone!!

Hi all! I've been on and off this site for years. This is my third time trying to lose this weight. It seems like I do great and then I slip hard! I have lost over 100 pounds twice in my life and this time I'm seriously trying to leave it off. This time it's for my 3 year old son. I want to watch him grow up.

I've been doing great and have lost 65 pounds. I want to lose at least 90 more. I lost the first from doing low fat and exercise. Then the dreaded plateau hit and I thought I would switch diets. I tried doing the low carb for 4 months. What a disaster! I didn't lose anything and honestly gained 5 pounds back. Now I'm trying to be back on my low fat but I just keep slipping! My friends and family are very supportive but no one knows the hurt and humiliation I feel (let alone the self loathing from not sticking to it). I just don't know why I keep going back to my old habits!

That's why I came here. I really need someone to talk to that has the same problem as me. Someone who needs to lose 100+. Someone I can run to when I feel the urge to stick all of that bad stuff in my mouth. I'm online at night, and that's when it's the worst time for me. Is there anyone out there who can help? I would really appreciate it

Christy
Old 07-05-2004, 06:47 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Christy, I've been a regular here at 3FC for several years, and I have found a great group in the 300+ and read to try again group. We are all larger ladies who have about 100 or more to loose, and as you struggle every day with it. why don't you look at the thread and see if you are interested in joining this group?
Closed Thread