Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #1  
m3k
One LB at a time...

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/160

Height: 5' 6"

Default Starting again!

I joined 3FC last year and had some success and high hopes! I kept with it for about three weeks.

Then, unfortunately, I had to go through a medical procedure that caused me significant pain. The diet stopped immediately. Between that, a big move, and not having a kitchen to eat in, I packed on an extra 20lbs between August and June. Emotional eating definitely got the best of me! That... and fast food. Yuck.

This month, I had enough of feeling like garbage and being overweight. Our home is finished, so there is no excuse. I can cook healthy and live healthy.

I recently joined Weight Watchers with some relatives, and have already had a little bit of success! I'm just going to keep moving along, one pound at a time!
m3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #2  

That's the way to do it! One pound at a time.
HealthyHanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #3  
m3k
One LB at a time...

S/C/G: 222/Ticker/160

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks! My previous attempts at weight loss didn't work. I couldn't stick with it.

This time, I changed up everything that for sure didn't work last time. I'm hoping for some long lasting results!

I think one of the best things I did for myself this time around, is I'm focusing on short term goals, not a massive weight loss. Yes, I have a lot to lose, but it's much easier when I can take it a few LBs at a time!

That, and I'm making sure to incorporate exercise in to my routine. I know this will help. I've dropped 10lbs in no time before from just a 30 minute elliptical session per day.

I've (officially) lost 4lbs so far, but I'm actually at about 6.5lbs in the last three weeks. Yay!

Last edited by m3k; 06-27-2012 at 01:28 PM.
m3k is offline   Reply With Quote