Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-17-2011, 05:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 276

Height: 5'9

Default I'm new...

Hi. My name is Athena and i am new to this whole thing. I am in need of some serious support in my attempt to lose weight. I was going to the gym everyday, but we moved and there is no gym close to us. I am a stay at home mom. I have plenty of exercise videos zumba, p90x, i just need to be motivated. I have the worst support system in my husband, he is a normal sizee guy and he just doesn't see my weight. It's quite nice but when i try to lose weight he doesn't see the point. It's very frustrating. I weight 276 and i hate the way i look in picture and such, and i just don't want to be this way any more. Sorry to whine....
AthenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 135/135/120

Height: 5'0

Motivation is hard to come by! your in the right place. I'm a new member as well and it's nice to be reminded that there are other people out there doing the same thing as I am. I've heard PX90 is pretty intense. If you start right away maybe it could lead more to frustration than motivation. I would be the type to get discouraged.The more you run, the easier it gets and it'll help build up endurance. something that helps me alot is progress pictures. Take pictures of yourself throughout your process then go back and start comparing! hope this helps. Good luck to you!
BMXgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 276

Height: 5'9

Thank you...i need all the help i can get....
AthenaBelle is offline   Reply With Quote