Old 07-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Default Anyone Have A Phase 1 Sheet Dated 6-14???

I was told on another site by a coach that IP did release a new sheet as of 6-14. She is away on vacation so I cannot see if she can give me a copy.

If you started In July, were you given a sheet dated 6-14??? OR, Can people who HAVE COACHES ask them to check the "Coaches Library" for IP to see if released.

If so, we need to get an e-copy to post so we have a clear clean copy.

I am hoping to avoid rumors and get something official!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:36 PM   #17  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

I am restarting this week. after losing a little over 30 pounds and then gaining some back after a long stall. Hoping to lose what I've gained back and at least another 30 beyond that! Looking forward to getting this first week behind me to get out of withdrawal - the headaches and itchiness and all.
lighthouse101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse101 View Post
I am restarting this week. after losing a little over 30 pounds and then gaining some back after a long stall. Hoping to lose what I've gained back and at least another 30 beyond that! Looking forward to getting this first week behind me to get out of withdrawal - the headaches and itchiness and all.
Welcome back, Lighthouse. I was one of the group of "Augusters" from 2013 so it nice to have you back. Our group is pretty scarce.

You are not alone in facing some challenges - we all tackle them, big and small. Just coming back and hanging in is a strength for you. To me, we may lose battles but we never give up on the war!
schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Welcome back, Lighthouse. I was one of the group of "Augusters" from 2013 so it nice to have you back. Our group is pretty scarce.

You are not alone in facing some challenges - we all tackle them, big and small. Just coming back and hanging in is a strength for you. To me, we may lose battles but we never give up on the war!
Thanks for the kind words - I am so inspired to see your progress since I last checked in here! You've done amazing. I'm glad to be back on track and looking forward to getting to my goal this year.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:19 AM   #20  
oneuh2

S/C/G: reboot 1/10/2023 238/175/160

Thumbs up Started July 9

I just finished day 1 and my scale shows a 2 lb drop this morning! This is the quick loss start I was hoping for. I have done nutrisystem and every other packaged food, prescribed meal plan, home delivery, HCG, WW.... Lost and regained, plus some, until I now have 80 lbs to lose. Very glad to find this forum!

Last edited by oneuh2; 07-10-2014 at 07:41 AM.
oneuh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:29 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 208/208/145

Height: 5'2.5"

BlueBell101, Yougogirl2014, & oneuh2: :Welcome:
I know you can do this and you will find lots of help and support on this site from a group of awesome people who understand what you have been through and what you are trying to achieve for yourself.

takers & Mapc331: :Welcome:
Congrats on the new babies. We three are very much alike in that we have done IP before and then had babies, but isn't it exciting to know that we have this awesome program to follow and that we will be successful again! I look forward to chatting, sharing, encouraing, and laughing with you in the future.

ugh73, AeRose, toothgirl, jomarch1, & lighthouse101: :Welcome:
I am so encouraged to see so many reboots back on this site. I do not see it as a failure in any way. I see people who have had success then maybe hit a bump or two but knew they could use this program and find success again. I want to encourage you all to achieve your goals and share your struggles and triumphs with us all. I look forward to sending out many mini cheerleaders to you all.
randygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 229/211/145

Height: 5'5''

Newbie here, will weigh in my first time in the morning. My scales showed a 10 lb loss this morning! Hopefully the clinic scales are the same! third and fourth day was hard, but seems to be getting better now. I think this board will be very helpful too. Glad I found it!
kathy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 208/208/145

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy72 View Post
Newbie here, will weigh in my first time in the morning. My scales showed a 10 lb loss this morning! Hopefully the clinic scales are the same! third and fourth day was hard, but seems to be getting better now. I think this board will be very helpful too. Glad I found it!
:Welcome: kathy72

tomorrow and I hope their scale shows you the big 10 but try not to be disappointed because I have found the scales can be drastically different. I know that whatever the scale says tomorrow you should feel very proud of yourself.
randygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:20 PM   #24  
Rebooter

S/C/G: 155/143/135

Height: 5'6"

2nd weigh-in - because of the weird way I started, I've been on IP for 10 days and am down to 148. Yay!
AeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #25  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse101 View Post
I can't wait until this week is over also. Today was day four, headache gone but very tired. Drinking tons of water and salt.
toothgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:54 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothgirl View Post
I can't wait until this week is over also. Today was day four, headache gone but very tired. Drinking tons of water and salt.
Today is day 4 for me - I've got a nasty headache. I know it's only temporary so will bear with it until my body adjusts.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #27  

S/C/G: Restart: 154/145/130

Hello all! I am a July Rebooter as well! Lost 30lbs in 2013 (Jan - March) and have gained 25 of it back. Started on Monday July 7th, so on day 5. Had the usual killer headache the first few days, but I'm past that now and feel great. Determined to make it work again, and then learn to MAINTAIN!

AeRose - I am almost exactly where you are at... starting at 154 with a goal of 130. We can do this together!!
TBCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #28  

I would like to invite all of the July starters to join the 100% thread. This is the group of people who have really learned how to do a IP and stay on plan no matter what.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 205/196.2/155

Height: 5'6"

Default Day 6 for me

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and to IP, I'm doing alternatives for now using EAS Carb Advantage shakes and following plan with veggies, salads and protein.

Dill pickles have been a godsend but I've also had headaches and fatigue this week. Although Day 4 I was unusually energetic. Then yesterday, the headache/fatigue returned. Today is not too bad.

BUT, I have dropped below the big 2-0-0 so I'm happy! I had vowed to never see upward of it again, only to find myself there after a very stressful winter/spring.

I reached 189 using HCG diet, but can't face that again. This time, I want to keep going until I reach goal (-50 lbs.)

Hoping to inspire in turn and gain hope and keep from cheating!
My worst time of day: after work/early evening
Worst food craving: chips (crunch + salt - hence happy for the dills)
Worst "other" craving: wine

Need to stay motivated! Keep going, everyone!

~Lori
lgerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:17 PM   #30  

Default July starter. 1st time, 1st week

I started IP on Tuesday, July 9th. My home scale has been a good friend so far! Nice weight loss. Some challenges coming up, especially as a newbie. I am going to an outdoor concert/ festival that of course runs through dinner. I won't drink alcohol, but worried about being hungry and letting that cause me to feel bad, tempt me to take a bit from my husbands food, etc. then 2 days later I am hosting my bunco group for dinner and games night. Still, I think I can make do by not providing any of my favorite nibble foods. Worried mostly about a 2 day trip to amusement parks, and hotel stay. Anyone have tips, especially for a real newbie?
Doodlebug1650 is offline   Reply With Quote