Old 01-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 171/168

Height: 5'4''

Default Day 1 - Huge Success

Okay, a bit tongue-in-cheek, however, really one day at a time. I want to make this 50. I did my program 100%. Got to keep marching on. I even made a healthy but separate chilli for my teenager and made halibut for my husband, father and myself. I think I will broil versus bake in the future.

Any ideas about what to do in the evening to reward yourself that does not involve food?
mamamia77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 272/272/160

I'm in. But I think checking in may give me as much of a challenge as staying on plan. Good luck everyone!
TWaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #48  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Smile

I think it might be the thing to keep me on track and pushing to the finish line . So close to goal I can smell it but is becoming increasingly harder to keep going .
I'm so close but far away and I need to stay focused on the Prize and a 50 day challenge might enable me to put a fork in it and call it Done!
Anyway March /April was the target date I set for myself ...so I can get out of the Hibernation I go into this time of year.
Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 144/144/114

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlady View Post
If its not to late I would love to join this challenge. I was OP and doing great until the Holidays and some issues with my daughter. So if it's not to late please count me in. I will add a extra day to make it 50. Thanks so much for starting this so excited.
Hey...we'll start our day 1 together today!!! My story is very similar to yours! I'm adding an extra day to the end of this challenge, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaintruth View Post
Glad you can join us! It's never too late
Thanks a bunch...this is an EXCELLENT idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick View Post
I have a question about the "have you been totally awesome all day..." question. It it supposed to be the same as "did you stay "100% OP today?" Because I thought the point of the challenge is to stay 100% OP for 50 days, and I realize that you can answer yes to all the questions but not have been 100% OP...unless that is *supposed* to be the intent of the last question. For example, you could have eaten a piece of birthday cake or something off program, but still have been able to answer that you ate your veggies, protein, took your supplements, drank your water. Plus, I'd say if one didn't take your supplements, drink all their water, eat all their veggies, they actually DIDN'T stay 100% OP, yet everyone is answering the last question "yes" though some haven't done these things. Just looking for a little clarification as to what this 100% OP challenge really is...thanks.
I do agree...I guess I just took it as being 100% on plan with no cheats. Since I was NOT on plan yesterday , I didn't get to check off that last question although I answered "Yes" to some of the previous questions. I'll do better today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia77 View Post

Any ideas about what to do in the evening to reward yourself that does not involve food?
Great job yesterday! Could you go for a slow walk, play a game, or talk with a friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
I think it might be the thing to keep me on track and pushing to the finish line . So close to goal I can smell it but is becoming increasingly harder to keep going .
I'm so close but far away and I need to stay focused on the Prize and a 50 day challenge might enable me to put a fork in it and call it Done!
Anyway March /April was the target date I set for myself ...so I can get out of the Hibernation I go into this time of year.
Roo2
You've come along way...Conratulations!!
Fit girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #50  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia77 View Post
Okay, a bit tongue-in-cheek, however, really one day at a time. I want to make this 50. I did my program 100%. Got to keep marching on. I even made a healthy but separate chilli for my teenager and made halibut for my husband, father and myself. I think I will broil versus bake in the future.

I like to take a 15-20min hot bubble bath with a People magazine or the current book I'm reading! Jen

AND I'm in - for the 50 day 100% IP challenge! I may not fill out the daily spreadsheet..... although, I'm aware of the questions and I'll mentally check them off at the end of the day. Jen

Last edited by JenRem; 01-27-2013 at 05:46 PM.
JenRem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #51  

I would love to join this challenge. Tomorrow is my first day of IP. Can I join and just be two days behind? Thanks!
duckduckjulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #52  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

Travel weekend and family function = out of my routine for my vitamins, water etc. but I'll be back 100% OP for tomorrow. My personal goal is to be 100%accountable... I'm struggling to be OP lately, but I promise to post honest responses for 50 days. If I don't have my water etc. I may end up being the 1 or 2 %er on the graph. The water and vitamins are my biggest challenges as I just forget those! (never forget to EAT so the veggies etc. are not the issue! LOL)
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 PM   #53  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

P.S. I'm not criticising as any spreadsheet is cool, but I was surprised that there wasn't a question related to weight lost. However, maybe that's a good thing as the goal is to be OP, which WILL lead to weight loss, and I need the help to stay OP. My weight is coming off, slowly, but results would be better if I could get back to my routine.... off I go to take those @#$! vitamins -- forgot them till the survey!
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #54  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduckjulie View Post
I would love to join this challenge. Tomorrow is my first day of IP. Can I join and just be two days behind? Thanks!
I'd believe, only 48 hr late - welcome!
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:47 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduckjulie View Post
Welcome!! I guess I'm starting tomorrow, too (instead of today as planned)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IP43 View Post
Travel weekend and family function = out of my routine for my vitamins, water etc. but I'll be back 100% OP for tomorrow. My personal goal is to be 100%accountable... I'm struggling to be OP lately, but I promise to post honest responses for 50 days. If I don't have my water etc. I may end up being the 1 or 2 %er on the graph. The water and vitamins are my biggest challenges as I just forget those! (never forget to EAT so the veggies etc. are not the issue! LOL)
I've been struggling just getting started!! On my first day, I usually make it until 2 or 3 pm...then something comes up & I cave. And then I just think..."well, I'm not in ketosis yet...so...." and then I cave. Any advice to get past this bump?? All I know is that tomorrow I AM GOING TO MAKE IT!! . I'm going to think of our spreadsheet!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:29 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 185/170/155

Height: 5' 11"

Fit girl, there is not much to say other than you just gotta do it!! If it helps, think of the gratuitously large first week loss. It's usually pretty motivating

Maybe we should adopt Roo2 as our motivator - she clearly knows how to get it done!
plaintruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:02 AM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaintruth View Post
Fit girl, there is not much to say other than you just gotta do it!! If it helps, think of the gratuitously large first week loss. It's usually pretty motivating

Maybe we should adopt Roo2 as our motivator - she clearly knows how to get it done!
You are right! Time to get r done!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #58  
Started IP 1/7/13

S/C/G: 252/220/152

I'm in! I just filled out the form for Saturday and Sunday! I wasn't sure if I should put my real name (Amanda) or my screen name (my31rewards).
my31rewards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:30 PM   #59  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Hi I started on Sunday but I don't see the sheet only Monday.
I just got back from doing one of my Groupons I bought..kind of an obsession buying those things.
This one was for a Laser Treatment using a Merdian Laser of course I used it on the Abdomen region and afterward they had me on this Vibration machine for 10 minutes.
Has anyone else used these and do they work ?? I have a Tummy Tuck in my future when all is said and done.
Good Luck everyone!
Yesterday went to a Baby Shower that was catered and my friend tried to have something for me, which was so sweet so I politely took a plain salad a piece of chicken and took some nibbles. Stayed IP while daughter chowed on Pizza my favorite at the Restaurant and was not even tempted.
Have a great day Ladies,
Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #60  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Hit a bump in the road today!
I'm bummed, this is truly the first time since October that I've gone to a restaurant and I couldn't find something at least close to being OP. But I took today off for a doctor appointment, my hubby has every other Monday off, and my son has the day off from school. SO...we planned on going to my appointment, then lunch, then going to see a matinee. The doctors office is close to one of my husband's favorite restaurants, it's in the next town over, usually closed on Sunday. So we hardly ever get over there on weekdays.
He and my son really wanted to go there, so I agreed. Everything was either covered with tzatziki (sp?) sauce or feta cheese or both! I had the gyro, scraped off as much sauce as I could and only ate 2-3 small bites of the pita.
OMG, GUILT! I feel so awful about that. I had to confess somewhere. Well, at least I won't gain my whole 48 pounds back just from lunch, and I will be OP for the rest of the day--and try to do better for the remaining 47 days! Thanks for bearing with me and my confession. Guess I wasn't so awesome today...
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote