Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #61  
Restart: 1/5/15

S/C/G: 212/199.2/140

Height: 5'9"/36 yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post

I'm smiling to myself tonight. All day long I was just so excited for my food tonight. I was making Brussels Sprouts! Never in my life have I ever been so excited to try a new veggie, and here I was just silly about it.
Love me some brussels! Here's a link to my favorite recipe if you are looking for new ways to prepare them! http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...routs-20110303
Old 11-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #62  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Pardon the watermarking - but the pictures from my race this weekend just got posted! Here's a few where I don't look like I'm gasping for my life!!!

Before the Race:

Crossing the Finish Line:

With my medal!
Congrats Liz, you are wonderful!!!!!! Great accomplishment!

For all those who had a loss this week, congrats!!!! Proud of all of u.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #63  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

WI was today, and I'm down another 3 lbs! I felt bloated all week, but all the water I chugged yesterday helped :-) I had bloodwork taken this morning and am waiting for the results to see where I'm at with electrolytes, iron, cholesterol, etc. My coach has concerns, not being very familiar w/IP since she's the nurse at my workplace clinic. It's nice to just take a look anyway.

I'm opting out of the Thanksgiving festivities this year. My boyfriend is taking our girls to his sisters, and I get the whole house to myself which will be awesome. I think I'll cook a bird just because, and watch a movie from beginning to end. I rarely have time for that these days, so I'm looking forward it.

It's almost Friday, and I won't have to work this weekend for the first time in 3 weeks, yeah!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Congrats stargirl66 on your loss! I had my WI today and I am down another 6 lbs!! Doing the happy dance!
I am looking forward to the weekend too! This has been a rough week. I get to go to my son's school tomorrow and work the obstacle course at their Fall Festival. Hopefully won't embarrass him too much. LOL
Looking forward to that, and the half day of work so I will have a long weekend!!
Looking forward to Thanksgiving so I can see my oldest son as well
Hope everyone has a great day
Old 11-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #65  
Restart 4/1/19

S/C/G: 226.8/190.0/140

Height: 5' 5"

I had what I consider a HUGE NSV yesterday. Many of you know that I have been struggling with staying OP for a few weeks now. Well yesterday I baked cupcakes for my Nieces B-day...and I didn't eat any of it! Not even the icing...even though it all smelled soooo good! I think I just might have put these challenges behind me!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #66  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Height: 5'6"

Dawn, 6 lbs rocks! Way to go!

Bella, this is a fabulous NSV! It's not easy, but it feels great to resist those pesky temptations :-)
Old 11-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl66 View Post
WI was today, and I'm down another 3 lbs! I felt bloated all week, but all the water I chugged yesterday helped :-) I had bloodwork taken this morning and am waiting for the results to see where I'm at with electrolytes, iron, cholesterol, etc. My coach has concerns, not being very familiar w/IP since she's the nurse at my workplace clinic. It's nice to just take a look anyway.

I'm opting out of the Thanksgiving festivities this year. My boyfriend is taking our girls to his sisters, and I get the whole house to myself which will be awesome. I think I'll cook a bird just because, and watch a movie from beginning to end. I rarely have time for that these days, so I'm looking forward it.

It's almost Friday, and I won't have to work this weekend for the first time in 3 weeks, yeah!!!
Way to go another 3 lbs, and good for you not having to work this weekend, I worked for 18 yrs straight and used to live for a weekend off, enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benice View Post
Love me some brussels! Here's a link to my favorite recipe if you are looking for new ways to prepare them! http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...routs-20110303
Thanks for the new idea w Brussels, I really love them as well thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
Congrats stargirl66 on your loss! I had my WI today and I am down another 6 lbs!! Doing the happy dance!
I am looking forward to the weekend too! This has been a rough week. I get to go to my son's school tomorrow and work the obstacle course at their Fall Festival. Hopefully won't embarrass him too much. LOL
Looking forward to that, and the half day of work so I will have a long weekend!!
Looking forward to Thanksgiving so I can see my oldest son as well
Hope everyone has a great day
Dawnagain, down 6 lbs, that's great! And your day at school sounds fun, good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
I had what I consider a HUGE NSV yesterday. Many of you know that I have been struggling with staying OP for a few weeks now. Well yesterday I baked cupcakes for my Nieces B-day...and I didn't eat any of it! Not even the icing...even though it all smelled soooo good! I think I just might have put these challenges behind me!
Good girl, way to stay strong those licks and tastes can come back and bite you, I'm talking from expierence, glad you were strong!

Now to let you all know I was down 4.8 lbs at my WI today, I was so happy that I went next door at the humane society store and got some new beautiful plates, bowls and saucers, they are so pretty looks like something from pier one imports,I'm going to enjoy eating from them and I only paid 17$ for them, even better! I just love great deals. Well thank you all for helping me along this journey. Teena
Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #68  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by benice View Post
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen View Post

Now to let you all know I was down 4.8 lbs at my WI today, I was so happy that I went next door at the humane society store and got some new beautiful plates, bowls and saucers, they are so pretty looks like something from pier one imports,I'm going to enjoy eating from them and I only paid 17$ for them, even better! I just love great deals. Well thank you all for helping me along this journey. Teena
Wow, Yesmyqueen! What a great loss and those plats too! Congrats on both accounts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
Congrats stargirl66 on your loss! I had my WI today and I am down another 6 lbs!!
Great loss, Dawn! Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargirl66 View Post
Great loss too, Stargirl! And good luck with the bloodwork. And enjoy your time off from work!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #69  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
It is wonderful being in such control. I still don't trust myself totally (too many years of being out of control), but I haven't really wanted any of the other foods. So it's just my mind getting more confidence.

I have come to love cabbage! Never ate it too much before, but now it's a staple in my fridge now. What did you saute it with?

I really love that my taste buds have changed. It's why I chose Ideal Protein (it's huge amount of veggies to eat), and it's working!

In ways, I can't wait to get into maintenance, as there will be other veggies to try.
I sautéed it with olive oil, sea salt and Mrs. Dash Table blend. Nothing fancy and it was really good.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 150/123.4/115

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
Congrats bella that's huge
Old 11-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat169 View Post
Congrats on everyone's WI today. I was down 1.4. This week my coach started me on digestive enzymes as I've had a few more problems than usual with the big C since getting back on phase 1. We are hoping this helps my system along with the chia seeds I'm taking to add fibre.

Between work stress and my part-time college course, it's been busy, stressful and tiring. I can't seem to find my normal rhythm. I need to find more minutes in the day to decompress.

Congrats on the loss

If you still have issues consider magnesium by a dr Peter ...
It will help with C and stress

All the best

Yesmyqueen congrats on your loss that's huge

Last edited by sonyainva; 11-15-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #72  

Height: 5'4"

Well, I stalled again. I am not upset because I lost 2 inches on my hips and 1 on my thigh. I also think TOM will be here soon. My coach and I chatted today and I am doing 1 more week of phase 1, 1 week of phase 2 and then phase 3 on December 1st! I am ready. I feel great and I absolutely love being in control of myself. I had ANOTHER big feast at my school today. I ate Rainbow's spice cake for breakfast (so yummy) then I ate my big salad and added turkey to it and enjoyed myself during lunch. I had no desire to eat he pies or potatoes or even the buttery green beans. EVERY adult in the room kept eyeing my plate. Sometimes I think they want me to fail. I love that I'm not. Even though I am not losing right now, more and more people are complimenting me and asking me for advice or wanting IP info.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:52 PM   #73  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
I sautéed it with olive oil, sea salt and Mrs. Dash Table blend. Nothing fancy and it was really good.
Thanks for that Holly. I'll try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Well, I stalled again. I am not upset because I lost 2 inches on my hips and 1 on my thigh. I also think TOM will be here soon. My coach and I chatted today and I am doing 1 more week of phase 1, 1 week of phase 2 and then phase 3 on December 1st! I am ready. I feel great and I absolutely love being in control of myself. I had ANOTHER big feast at my school today. I ate Rainbow's spice cake for breakfast (so yummy) then I ate my big salad and added turkey to it and enjoyed myself during lunch. I had no desire to eat he pies or potatoes or even the buttery green beans. EVERY adult in the room kept eyeing my plate. Sometimes I think they want me to fail. I love that I'm not. Even though I am not losing right now, more and more people are complimenting me and asking me for advice or wanting IP info.
That's great that you lost those inches even with a stall. Amazing. Congrats on getting close to maintenance too. Congrats on the compliments too. You so deserve it!
Old 11-16-2012, 03:32 AM   #74  

Holly two inches off the hip and an inch of the thighs is not a stall!

Nice to hear you will be on p4 soon.

I know what you mean when you say all eyes are on your plate, stay strong
Old 11-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonyainva View Post
Holly two inches off the hip and an inch of the thighs is not a stall!
Thank you! Losses aren't only measured on the scale.
Girl, you ARE celebrating that HUGE loss in inches, right?!?

Last edited by lisa32989; 11-16-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Closed Thread