Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #61  

My coach forgot to tell me her office moved & I had similar experience. She gave me a free box for my trouble
Old 09-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #62  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Sorry to be a debbie downer this afternoon but IM MAD!!! I dont get it??? I have lost 40#s on this diet this past summer and not one person that i have seen has even commeted on my looks. NONE! Its like...what gives? Ive gone from a freaking size 24 and a 4x down to a 2x and almost into a size 18 pants and no one notices?????? I even said to a group of people i know, yesterday, "I lost 40#s" and NOT ONE said anything after that...Like Hello!!! I dont get it...Do i just not look any different??? I would think after losing 40#s that i would look at least a little different..How much longer till other people notice??? Seriously...

Sorry for the rant..im just upset and angry. I feel like ive worked sooooo hard to lose weight and yet no one else notices..and even though i notice, i still want others to notice too..I feel so discouraged like "whats the point?" Yes im happier about how i feel..but it matters to me what other people think of me too..I want to look attractive to other people..I want to be known as the pretty one.
ok port....some tough love here...

YOU know you've lost it....thats what is important. after all, you're doing this for YOU!! right?????

it took me hitting the 75 pounds plus gone, before people started noticing and commenting.

i know its nice when someone notices because it is a lot of hard work and effort to lose...still...you need to search your heart and ask yourself, why are you doing this??? if you are saying to yourself WHATS THE POINT....just because someone else is not noticing...then you really need to shift your focus.

stop fretting, and just keep doing what you know you should be doing.

YOU ARE WORTH THE EFFORT. you know that.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine72 View Post
Okay, I just finished my 4th weight lifting session, and now I'm sitting down to a mocha chocolate frozen protein drink. Is it so bad that one of the reasons I enjoy lifting weights is that I get to drink the mocha chocolate drink after it?
I go and workout some days just o I can have an extra protein pack:s lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbouley12 View Post
OK This is my first week on the ideal protein weight loss program.
I need to loose like 60 lbs or more. I have let my weight get out of control over the years. I'm 48 and live in NH..

I love all of the support on this site.... I need recipes to make my veggie tast better.... Need Ideas.

Thank you....

Veronica
Welcome....roasted veggies are my favourite!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #64  

Height: magmeepEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
I go and workout some days just o I can have an extra protein pack:s lol.
Ah, glad we get that motivation, eh?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Hello everyone! Late saying hi, but work was madness. Tomorrow is my first day, and I am getting everything ready. I was wondering, you who put the spinach in your morning shake, does it matter which flavor? I never thought to notice if there was a particular flavor it is good in. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening
Old 09-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #66  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyinND View Post
Im just a little slow so Good Afternoon!!! Today is my 2nd day without diet coke. I am proud to say I have not growled at anyone!!!! Yay Me! The lettuce wrap tacos sounds wonderful. I am making those for dinner tommorrow. Tonight is my sushimi night
Yay for kicking Diet Coke. I went from 4 20oz sodas a day to nada for going on 5 weeks now. I was so grumpy when I couldn't get my favorite flavor. Now I'm free of that obsession. Happy Happy Dance - you can lick this, too!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Height: 5'6"

Ok, since it is a reunion-of-sorts of we "old people," I'll chime in. Haven't posted in many months, but have been lurking occasionally. Still OP, but have really hit a stall the last three weeks. Doesn't really matter, because I am loving how I feel, and am willing to go the long haul. MLucas-- weren't you the famous person who coined the term "cookie bakin?"
Old 09-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #68  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up North Girl View Post
Ok, since it is a reunion-of-sorts of we "old people," I'll chime in. Haven't posted in many months, but have been lurking occasionally. Still OP, but have really hit a stall the last three weeks. Doesn't really matter, because I am loving how I feel, and am willing to go the long haul. MLucas-- weren't you the famous person who coined the term "cookie bakin?"
My Michigan friend, you're back and yes, mlucas started the famous cookie baking. All these newbies don't know about that and it's sort of died off lately.

Glad to see you're OP and doing well. Hear it's really getting fall and chilly in your neck of the woods. Hope to be up the first week in November to get the cottage ready to be winterized.

Check in with us more often.
Molly
Old 09-27-2012, 09:10 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
ONLY positive vibes today....NO NEGATIVE on the boards today...Make it a GREAT THURSDAY!!!!!
I second that!!! Having an awesome day, hope you all are too!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
Good Morning Everyone!
Just wanted to say HI! And Im BACK! LOL I've been away for a LONG time. But I'm Healthy now, got everything pretty much figured out, been tested, poked and prod, diganosed on a med here a med there... Were good to go! LOL Oh and I started Physical Therapy for my back and knee's so working on that too! Figured with all the testing and MRI's met my dedct... might as well get everything else done too huh! LOL So, i'm so excited to be back OP!! Today is the end of my 1st week and my 1st WI and i'm down 4.1 I didnt expect a huge loss since I've pretty much stayed on P3 and Maintance while MIA so, 4.1 is awesome. But I am in 1derland and that makes me super happy!
So hope everyone has a fabulous day! Cheers! xo
Awesome! Glad to see you back!! I have been lurking more that posting, but I have pretty much done that all along my journey. I just realized that I am pretty much at the original goal I had set for myself, and only 20 lbs. from goal!! I am going to go 5 lbs. less to allow for some gain. I am so glad to have 3FC, I have learned so much and gotten so much motivation!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
My Michigan friend, you're back and yes, mlucas started the famous cookie baking. All these newbies don't know about that and it's sort of died off lately.

Glad to see you're OP and doing well. Hear it's really getting fall and chilly in your neck of the woods. Hope to be up the first week in November to get the cottage ready to be winterized.

Check in with us more often.
Molly
Molly, thx for the welcome--good to see your doing well. Michigan is so pretty this time of year-- hope you get to enjoy it year around soon. It's the Jan- March that can really get painful. You're trying to move up here, and I am trying to figure out how to get outta here (only for few months).
Old 09-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #72  
IP Start: 8/17/12

S/C/G: 183/150/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
Hello everyone! Late saying hi, but work was madness. Tomorrow is my first day, and I am getting everything ready. I was wondering, you who put the spinach in your morning shake, does it matter which flavor? I never thought to notice if there was a particular flavor it is good in. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening
I like the ready to drink chocolate with spinach. Also add a splash of WF caramel syrup.
Good luck on you first day!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Glad to see people have come back, though I didn't know them before!!

Made a fantastic shake tonight with lite silken tofu....deliciously creamy!!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn again View Post
I like spinach with the wildberry yogurt drink.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #75  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Yeah! MLUCAS and KAYPIX are back! Midnight lurker..barely catching up!
Closed Thread