3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 9/27/2012 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267039-ip-daily-chat-thursday-9-27-2012-a.html)

WingnutandMe 09-27-2012 09:26 AM

IP Daily Chat Thursday 9/27/2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

WingnutandMe 09-27-2012 09:27 AM

I took a break from work and no one had started the daily chat, so here it is.

Have a great OP day, all.

Molly

scorbett1103 09-27-2012 09:31 AM

Happy Thursday!!! Busy day today of errands, playing mom's taxi, playdates, and a run to the nutrition store for more ProtiDiet stuff. Hope everyone has a great day!

healthyangie 09-27-2012 09:40 AM

Morning all! Hope today holds a ton of NSV's for everyone!

Kay2012 09-27-2012 09:44 AM

Good morning. I had my week 2 WI today for a loss of 0.4 lb. I was a little disappointed because I have been OP 100%. But, I know it's working because my clothes are fitting better. So I'll just keep doing the plan because I know it has worked for others. Everyone here is an inspiration to me and keeps me motivated.

MommaHen 09-27-2012 10:01 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

Just checking in, this has become a morning routine and I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing each day. I hope everyone has a great 100% OP day and enjoys some fun and exciting NSV too.

Today I am going to try on some of the clothes I bought at the end of August to wear on our cruise, I think a few pieces might need to be taken in some, as I have lost 5 inches off my waist and chest. :cp:

Starshine 09-27-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kay2012 (Post 4481349)
Good morning. I had my week 2 WI today for a loss of 0.4 lb. I was a little disappointed because I have been OP 100%. But, I know it's working because my clothes are fitting better. So I'll just keep doing the plan because I know it has worked for others. Everyone here is an inspiration to me and keeps me motivated.

It can be disappointing when you have a smaller loss like that, but take heart, it will come off. Also, is it near TOM for you? Many women stall the week before and the week of TOM.

Kay2012 09-27-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starshine72 (Post 4481372)
It can be disappointing when you have a smaller loss like that, but take heart, it will come off. Also, is it near TOM for you? Many women stall the week before and the week of TOM.

TOM is in 8 days. Maybe that's it. My not really worried. All I can do is do the plan 100% and that's what I'm doing!

wuv2bloved 09-27-2012 10:23 AM

ONLY positive vibes today....NO NEGATIVE on the boards today...Make it a GREAT THURSDAY!!!!!

healthyangie 09-27-2012 10:50 AM

So I'm in PII now for 3 days and I'm STARVING! I'm eating the right amount of protein, etc .. but did anyone else experience this???

mlucas 09-27-2012 11:03 AM

Good Morning Everyone!
Just wanted to say HI! And Im BACK! LOL I've been away for a LONG time. But I'm Healthy now, got everything pretty much figured out, been tested, poked and prod, diganosed on a med here a med there... Were good to go! LOL Oh and I started Physical Therapy for my back and knee's so working on that too! :D Figured with all the testing and MRI's met my dedct... might as well get everything else done too huh! LOL So, i'm so excited to be back OP!! Today is the end of my 1st week and my 1st WI and i'm down 4.1 :D I didnt expect a huge loss since I've pretty much stayed on P3 and Maintance while MIA so, 4.1 is awesome. But I am in 1derland and that makes me super happy!
So hope everyone has a fabulous day! Cheers! xo

AnnaBoBanna 09-27-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorbett1103 (Post 4481335)
Happy Thursday!!! Busy day today of errands, playing mom's taxi, playdates, and a run to the nutrition store for more ProtiDiet stuff. Hope everyone has a great day!

I forgot to say the other day, congrats on Onederland and moving into the overweight category!! That is very exciting, can't wait until I get there!

NoirStories 09-27-2012 11:11 AM

Hello, everyone! I'm sitting, waiting for my next class to start. I stayed up late last night studying for a test, so I am especially tired today. I miss my Red Bull the most during times like these -- however unhealthy it was! I just am not used to coffee yet, and have always disliked tea.

Tonight I am going to make FinnSteven's mini meatloafs. IP has definitely forced me to be more creative. I've cooked more in this week than I think ever.

Does anyone have any ideas for some dinners that I can mass produce before starting my work weekend?

starsandrockets 09-27-2012 11:12 AM

Took a sneak peek at the scale this morning and I'm down again, but my official weigh-in isn't til tomorrow.

AnnaBoBanna 09-27-2012 11:25 AM

Last night I had one of my favorite meals! I made delicious tacos.

Ground chicken with taco seasonings (paprika, cumin, chili powder, curry, garlic) and hot sauce. Then I scoop it onto butter lettuce leaves with chopped onions, fresh salsa, and a few mozzarella veggie strips...so delicious!

My bf had it too on whole wheat tortillas with some tortilla chips on the side.