Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You will be OK with the shakes and the bars....are they they 1.75oz bars? or the bigger ones? if they are the bigger ones I wouldn't eat the whole bar....maybe 3/4's of it. The 1.75oz are the size of the IP ones
The 50 gram bars are the right size. I eat the smaller OH YEAH bars that are 45 grams and the big ones are 90grams.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #92  
IP Start 8/8/12

S/C/G: 196/186/156

Height: 5'9"

Hey Everyone! I'm Linda, new to 3FC and new to IP. Today is Day 1! I found this forum when searching for information about the program and have been reading up for several days now. This is a great place for information and support!!!! I was skeptical about starting yet another diet program but seeing all the encouragement and success stories has helped to give me the determination to go for it!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #93  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheenaB View Post
I am sooo relieved! I was freaking out yesterday because usually my WI day is Monday but because of the holiday I had to be WI today... I started TOM yesterday and when I weighed myself Monday I was down 5 and when I weighed yesterday I was up 1. Needless to say I was upset

BUT I weighed in today and lost 6 pounds!!!!!! Yay me!! Life is good!
It's amazing how your body changes in 1 day.

I hope everone has a great day!
Congrats on the weight loss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpetrus56 View Post
Hey Everyone! I'm Linda, new to 3FC and new to IP. Today is Day 1! I found this forum when searching for information about the program and have been reading up for several days now. This is a great place for information and support!!!! I was skeptical about starting yet another diet program but seeing all the encouragement and success stories has helped to give me the determination to go for it!
Hi and welcome! There is SO much good info here, and the folks have been so helpful in my first 2 weeks. Hang in there, stay on plan, and lean on the forum for moral support whenever you need it!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #94  
mbw

Hi everyone! I don't post much, but I read a lot of post! I thought I would share my WI results from today.

Last week, I gained 1/2 pound. I wasn't terribly upset bc I knew I would make it up this week and whoa did I ever. I lost 7 lbs this week! I've been on IP for 19 weeks and to lose that much in one week at this point is amazing! I've reached my original goal of 60 lbs, but I think I'm gonna go another 5-10 lbs before starting phase 2!

63 lbs in 19 weeks!!! Amazed!!!! Oh and I started in size 18 and I bought a pair of 10's last weekend which are already loose on me, but I needed some work clothes before school started again.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #95  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Wink Your IPTV News report

Gooood Afternoon from Hardy..

Your'e dieter's forecast: Partly cloudy with a chance of "Missing IPEEPS"

Now for the TOP News Headlines:

It appears that three extrordinary beautiful women have gone M.I.A... They're beautiful, they're sweet and they have been missing for some time now. They go by the names of :Kaypix, Cadu and Darralyn. If you have seen them in the area, you are asked to " hug them and not let go until others arrive to greet them!" Also, please call the IP Authorities if you happen to spot them in the area... They are extremely beautiful and not dangerous!

Now for your'e entertainment news:

It appears that there is a young, up and coming talented chef to break out into the scene. She goes by the name of LizzR. She is known for her healthful,delicious recipes in the IP culinary world. She turns your average ordinary veggies into extrordinary palette pleasing soups and purees. She can show you how to add some spice into life and make that spinach taste like mm chocolate... Check out her thread " Veggie Purees with Lizz"

Thats all for your IPTV News today!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #96  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Afternoon All...

Well im happy to say, that even though TOM decided to show up to the house un-expectantly, I am happy to report that he did not run away with dessert!! I have managed to stay away from everything in spite of serious cravings for sweets...Praise God! Out of all the weeks..TOM week is the worst... Im looking forward to jumping on my scale in half a week from now and im certain that by then the water weight will have come off.. Stupid bloating!

I just have to say: I too eat subway salads...My choice of salad is the "chicken bacon ranch salad, without the bacon or ranch."... I also ask them to double up on the chicken since there is only 4 oz of chicken if you dont...Then i do tomatos, onions, pickles and lots of lettuce and top it off with the oil and vinegar dressing!!! MMMMM delicious...i still cant get over how good pickles taste in a salad!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone!

Had my WI #2 and lost 5.8lbs!! So happy! I also lost almost 10 inches off my whole body....unfortunately 2.5" came from my bust :-/

I am very excited and happy to be shrinking. To celebrate, I got some new IP snacks to try!

Hopefully everyone else's WIs are great today too :-)
Old 08-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #98  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Hi Evepet,
Congrats on the continued weight loss and the great blood pressure! So important. I had blood work done a couple of months ago and my cholesterol went from 212 to 153. (and other #s were excellent too - love IP!)

I bought "Elma & Sana Moroccan Golden Argan oil" and Nivea Skin Firming Moisturizer (not Jergens, my bad). Nivea has CoQ10 and says you'll see firming in 2 weeks, may have taken me longer but my arms look pretty good - combo of exercise, losing weight and these creams I guess. I apply them separately - the oil first, then the cream over, after a hot bath when pores are open, and then to sleep. This isn't scientific, just what I do and will continue.
Thanks Chloe.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #99  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Thanks Chloe, for the recommendation. Senior citizens like me need all the help with skin possible. LOL

Molly
Me too Molly, me too.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #100  

Great job port!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

WI #8=-2 more pounds gone forever even after changing from morning to evening WI!!! This is why we all love IP. You see results!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #102  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
Hi everyone!

Had my WI #2 and lost 5.8lbs!! So happy! I also lost almost 10 inches off my whole body....unfortunately 2.5" came from my bust :-/

I am very excited and happy to be shrinking. To celebrate, I got some new IP snacks to try!

Hopefully everyone else's WIs are great today too :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonduz View Post
WI #8=-2 more pounds gone forever even after changing from morning to evening WI!!! This is why we all love IP. You see results!
Woo hoo!!! congrats on all those missing pounds!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #103  

Hey guys!

Started I.P. today! Very excite to see where this takes me...

Although I am starving today, i now it's my first day and I'm expecting this week to be rough, but I'm holding strong!!

I'm off to make dinner, talk to you all soon!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #104  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

Lots of great losses today! Congratulations to all of you! And a big WELCOME to the newbies!
I'm glad to see recommendations for firming up the loose skin. Will certainly give them a try.
Surgery went well this morning. Kinda freaked me out when he used the 'hammer & chisel' to remove some of the bone on my bunion, then took the 'sander' to it! LOL. (I only had a local for the whole procedure, so was awake and aware of what he was doing.) Glad I took my scales, discovered the cast weighs about 2 1/2 lbs.

I'd never heard of C25k, and the idea intrigues me. Am hopeful this foot will be good enough for me to consider it next year. If this works out, I may be able to walk the Mackinac Bridge again on Labor Day next year too! This is an annual event here in MI, and draws thousands of people. It is the only time pedestrians are allowed on the 5 mile long suspension bridge.

Have a great OP evening!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 248/213/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
Lots of great losses today! Congratulations to all of you! And a big WELCOME to the newbies!
I'm glad to see recommendations for firming up the loose skin. Will certainly give them a try.
Surgery went well this morning. Kinda freaked me out when he used the 'hammer & chisel' to remove some of the bone on my bunion, then took the 'sander' to it! LOL. (I only had a local for the whole procedure, so was awake and aware of what he was doing.) Glad I took my scales, discovered the cast weighs about 2 1/2 lbs.

I'd never heard of C25k, and the idea intrigues me. Am hopeful this foot will be good enough for me to consider it next year. If this works out, I may be able to walk the Mackinac Bridge again on Labor Day next year too! This is an annual event here in MI, and draws thousands of people. It is the only time pedestrians are allowed on the 5 mile long suspension bridge.

Have a great OP evening!
That hammer and sander thing does not sound good! Don't know if I could do that. I had both bunions done when I was 23. That was around 1980. Had a cast on each foot for 6 weeks, then the beautiful wooden shoes, plus a three year old running around. I was completely put out and in the hospital for four or five days. Oh how things have changed. But guess what......my bunions are back
I would love to walk that bridge. That sounds awesome!!!
Closed Thread