Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #121  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycg102 View Post
Sitting at the listening to 5 - 9 yr old girls giggling their heads off. I ate a whole lot of extra meat today.....really challenging TOM and having this party with the pizza and chips and cake has been hard. I was putting away the left over pizza and there was one sliver piece......I almost gobbled it......so close, felt that uncontrollable feeling come over me. I quickly put it in the fridge and shut it.
Oh, the lovely sound of 5-9 yr old girls giggling! My 2 daughters are grown but I remember that wonderful sound! Congratulations on that wonderful NSV!! I, too, would have been tempted by the tiny sliver of pizza, and my former self would have swallowed it (+ a few more pieces) down in no time. Isn't it great to know that WE are in control, not the food?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
So I am cutting the internet chord! Off to Cub Scout camp with Jack. Camp Sunrise in Benson, VT. .
Have a great time at camp! Sounds like you're well prepared. Oh, that's the Girl Scout motto....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie68 View Post
Stayed on plan this week-end despite a birthday slumber party, cake, trip to the "new" yogurt shop and a very late night of giggling 12 year olds
"trying to whisper".
Another slumber party - and another IPer who held fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
So I need some of the willpower dust to take with me.....it made me upset, did not like someone telling me what I can or cant eat and drink...then to top it off, after being 100% OP this week I have only lost .2 pounds...really really frustrated and a bit resentful, but my brain knows I have to stick with it, I just hate the feeling that others are so concerned about what I eat or drink...it makes me crazy!!!! I do know they just want me to succeed, but their comments are not helping me, rather it makes me want to just eat out of frustration!!! AHHHHH!
just had to vent to people who i know would understand.
Have been reading tons of old threads to try and mentally gear up!
Bluejewel, you can vent here anytime. Stick with it! You are strong and can do this! Shine them on and remember what you're doing for YOU!!

Good morning, IPeeps! I, too, am glad it's Sunday! Today I will make my list for the food I'll buy tomorrow to take in my suitcase to NY. I'll be away for about 2 weeks. The first is in the City and the second on a road trip with my sister. I think the road trip will be easier than New York City.

I've just gotten so accustomed to my eating routine when I'm at home. It's comfortable and I can cook up a storm. This will be different. But I know there are all those salad places in NY now; people are eating healthier. If I can just pass by those pizza stands without needed to eat a slice.

On the upside of it all: I'll be in NY! Also, I just found a pair a fabulous black jeans that were in the back of my closet. Didn't know I had them and, of course, I haven't worn them for about 5 years! They fit perfectly today so into the suitcase they go!

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:44 AM   #122  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good Morning All..

Dieter's forecast: Rainy with a chance of "The USA is kickin CDN Butt!"

Hey All...Its way too early for me..Went to bed at midnight last night and woke up at 5 am..and what did i do at 5 am??? I watched the Olympics...cause hey..they are on at that hour!! Watched the men's gymnastic...one guy took a pretty bad fall off the high bar..He did his full turn over the bar and released his hands and then tried to grab the bar to get back on and missed!!! Ouch! Good news for CDN: We finally got on the podium for the first time this year...a bronze in syncro divinig!

Anywho...nothing much to report on in the dieting world..except to say that i agree with the person going to the wedding.. i myself am in a pickle about what to wear..I havent changed sizes yet since the start...but i have a month and a half before the wedding and im worried about buying a dress to early and then having it not fit!

Sigh...

Stay strong everyone and keep pressin on!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #123  

[QUOTE=Beck81;4420080]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
I noticed that as well!!! Yeah collarbones!!! Can you believe I get NO comments? Not a single person other than my super supportive MIL has noticed or at least said anything positive! How much weight do you have to lose before people start noticing or giving compliments?

It was a good 40 lbs for me, Mompattie before people started commenting. It is a little frustrating when no one is commenting but also good incentive to keep going! Now I get a little embarassed by all the comments and asking "how much have I lost?". Your pictures really show it and people don't see that in person. You're doing great and doing it for yourself so keep it up!
Thanks for saying that, you're right. I am doing this for MOI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
So I am cutting the internet chord! Off to Cub Scout camp with Jack. Camp Sunrise in Benson, VT. I will have my Droid and will try to check in but I can not remember if I had much 3G last year or not. Soo keeping you all in my thoughts. I have a big cooler packed with my IP packets on one side, frozen powerade zero on one side for ice. My wife suggested pre cooking and freezing meat so four four servings of chicken breast and two of steak all bagged up. I have a four apples and a few bananas, I know Jack will want some and I am on the alternate plan so once apple or one banana a day is good for me. I have green peppers too. I hope I can get some salad at camp and I can get out to the local store when I need too.
Have an awesome time building memories for Jack! You will do awesome I know you will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post
mompattie - you look awesome! Can really see the difference
Aw thanks so much greeniris. I am taking Wuv's advice and taking monthly pictures. I don't see it in the mirror, but do see the progress in pictures. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Good morning, Everyone!

Oh, the lovely sound of 5-9 yr old girls giggling! My 2 daughters are grown but I remember that wonderful sound! Congratulations on that wonderful NSV!! I, too, would have been tempted by the tiny sliver of pizza, and my former self would have swallowed it (+ a few more pieces) down in no time. Isn't it great to know that WE are in control, not the food?

Have a great time at camp! Sounds like you're well prepared. Oh, that's the Girl Scout motto....

Another slumber party - and another IPer who held fast!

Bluejewel, you can vent here anytime. Stick with it! You are strong and can do this! Shine them on and remember what you're doing for YOU!!

Good morning, IPeeps! I, too, am glad it's Sunday! Today I will make my list for the food I'll buy tomorrow to take in my suitcase to NY. I'll be away for about 2 weeks. The first is in the City and the second on a road trip with my sister. I think the road trip will be easier than New York City.

I've just gotten so accustomed to my eating routine when I'm at home. It's comfortable and I can cook up a storm. This will be different. But I know there are all those salad places in NY now; people are eating healthier. If I can just pass by those pizza stands without needed to eat a slice.

On the upside of it all: I'll be in NY! Also, I just found a pair a fabulous black jeans that were in the back of my closet. Didn't know I had them and, of course, I haven't worn them for about 5 years! They fit perfectly today so into the suitcase they go!

Have a great day, everyone!
Great NSV with your jeans!!! Have a wonderful time in NY!! I hope to experience NY some day as well!

Rainbow - thanks for being so sweet!! I knew you were busy and I am a teensy bit stubborn and impatient when it comes to figuring things out, so google helped me out! No worries. Hope your parcel arrives this week!!

Have an awesome day everyone, I'm off to the city today to spend the day with my parents. Tomorrow I write a day-long International exam for my Lactation Consultant recertification so wish me luck!! I'm looking forward to a night away! Have my IP stuff all packed and ready!

Last edited by mompattie; 07-29-2012 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Gotta love auto complete. LOL!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

[QUOTE=mompattie;4420347]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post

Thanks for saying that, you're right. I am doing this for MOI!

Have an awesome time building memories for Jack! You will do awesome I know you will!

Aw thanks so much greeniris. I am taking Wuv's advice and taking monthly pictures. I don't see it in the mirror, but do see the progress in pictures. Thanks!!

Great NSV with your jeans!!! Have a wonderful time in NY!! I hope to experience NY some day as well!

Rainbow - thanks for being so sweet!! I knew you were busy and I am a teensy bit stubborn and impatient when it comes to figuring things out, so google helped me out! No worries. Hope your parcel arrives this week!!

Have an awesome day everyone, I'm off to the city today to spend the day with my parents. Tomorrow I write a day-long International exam for my Lactation Consultant revert indication so wish me luck!! I'm looking forward to a night away! Have my IP stuff all packed and ready!

Good luck on your exam. Lactation consultants rock!!!!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #125  

Thanks Swim!!! I have the best job in da world!!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:13 PM   #126  
Started IP 6/14/12

Wow, Mompattie! International lactation consultant! That's awesome! Good luck on the exam!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #127  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Good day for a new picture! Post a new picture of yourself today. You are beautiful!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 227/227/155

Height: 5'3”

1c. rhubarb, cinnamon, a couple of good tablespoons of Blueberry WF syrup...microwave...mmmmm....I could eat this everyday. If alone, I lick the bowl.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #129  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
YES....I was losing hair like crazy and started taking

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o03_s00_i00

this was recommended to me by another IP user and i really feel like it is helping...even dh mentioned my hair feels smoother.
Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered it from your Amazon link. I have a lot of hair, but really don't like losing any of it.

On the road again (burst out in song LOL) Just finished my Subway salad. Will have a bar later this aftermoon. Only driving part of the 1000 mile drive today. Playing the license plate game. Yep, we're really just two kids (in their 60s).

Molly
Old 07-29-2012, 01:29 PM   #130  
Started IP 6/14/12

1000 mile drive! Where are you going?
Old 07-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #131  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
1000 mile drive! Where are you going?
From the middle of Georgia to the upper part of the lower peninsula of Michigan. Straight up I-75

We have a lake cottage up there.

Molly
Old 07-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Woke up to an unfortunate surprise this morning. I had left my packets from my starter kit on the living room floor after I was searching through them last night, and the cats decided they would attack them.

So, now I have several packets with holes all through them and powder on the floor :-/ AND I was going to exchange one or two. Guess I'll have to eat them now.

Stupid cats.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #133  
Joined IP 6-26-12

Height: 4' 10"

Good afternoon. It sure is hot today. Watching some Olympics and working in the yard. Drinking lots of water.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Thanks Swim!!! I have the best job in da world!!
All the babies are grateful. I nursed my DD for a LONG time and am convinced that is why we have such a great bond. I'm grateful for someone in your profession who got us going.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 260/200.6/180

Height: 5' 9"

Default I actually see the difference...

WOW! Although I still see the fat girl in the mirror I am very proud of how far I have come in just 3 months. So glad that I decided to take a picture on Day 1. Didn't think I was that big but I guess I was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3months.jpg (16.7 KB, 49 views)
Closed Thread