Old 05-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #151  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Hey IP peeps! I have a question. I am craving Mexican and was just going to get a taco salad with chicken and no sour cream, but I was wondering what about fajitas? I don't know what they use to season, but have you ordered fajitas or no?

Great job on all the WI's today and yesterday!! I am hoping the swoosh fairy comes to visit me before Tuesday evening and I have a much better one then last week (-2). After this WI I will be on my own with about 20 AWESOME coaches on here!! Nervous about that!!
kmc1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #152  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
I order sashimi, its sushi without the rice. I eat it when I'm on travel as there's a great lunch place by work, but limit it to 2x/week, since its 'fattier' (good fats though). Tuna, Salmon, Yellow Tail are my order with miso soup & their dry salad I squirt lemon slices on. Miso is a broth soup with tiny tofu bits, I usually squirt in the asian srirachi hot sauce as I like it super spicy! Note that the typical serving is ~1oz per piece. I usually have the full 9 piece standard sashimi plate lunch special as they are smaller for their lunch special portions and count it as my days protein. Shredded jicama is the standard garnish I eat dipped in low sodium soy & tons of wasabi. I also clean up the pickled ginger too!
Thanks very much LizRR. Much appreciated. 'Sashimi' !! Hope it's an option at this place we may go to on Tuesday!
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #153  
Auntie Susie

S/C/G: 201/159.8/130

Height: less than 5 feet

Cool

Hi everyone,

New to IP (one week and 3 days) and new to Fat Chicks! Lost 9.4 lbs on week one~~I was freaking HUNGRY but this week is starting off not as bad!

Too many diets to count in the past~~this is THE ONE!

I will look to you all for support, guidance and advice!
Susan1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:05 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan1956 View Post
Hi everyone,

New to IP (one week and 3 days) and new to Fat Chicks! Lost 9.4 lbs on week one~~I was freaking HUNGRY but this week is starting off not as bad!

Welcome and what great results you had!!
Darralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #155  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Cowabunga, Baby!!! I went for my 3rd WI and I am down another 5 lbs!!!
I guess you were all right, the "nasty mood swings" mean big weight loss!
I have apologized to my family regarding my moods and snaps. However, I feel like I may need to get a shirt that says, "Leave this fat chick alone, she is full of estrogen......and getting skinny. DON'T Mess....is best"

Besides the scale victory, I am no longer needing my CPAP machine, I have gone down two bra sizes, and my clothes are no longer viable.

IP works, I am beginning to believe and not doubt as much.
Congrats! All the suffering is paying off big time, and it'll only get easier from here
Beanie Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #156  
Just keep swimming!

S/C/G: 216/196/140

Height: 5'4"

I so want to just start pigging out on all kinds of junk today. Definitely stressing out from major life issues today, but I'm committed. I'm just mentally telling myself again and again that food is not going to solve my real life problems. *sigh* I did really well at an event last night where they were doing a dessert auction sort of thing. Just gave a dollar to be polite and passed the dessert that was picked by my table except to grab a doggie bag bit for the kids to have for dessert themselves. Really trying to be good despite 5000 reasons not to be.

Off to have a protein shake....
ferrousgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilouve View Post
Ah the Boca Burgers! I used to practically live on those I loved them so much. Then for some mysterious reason, they completely disapeared from Canada and have been unavailable here, since a few years now.

Does anybody know if they are okay to bring into Canada, from the States? (since they do not contain any meat...).
Ah!!That was the question I was meaning to come on here to ask. I just kept forgetting. When someone mentioned the high fibre of Boca burgers I thought I hadn't seen them fot quite awhile. So that is the reason why.
So now I'm wondering if other brands of veggie burgers are high fibre too. I will need to check them out at the grocery store next time I am in.

I actually like veggie burgers better than ground meat burgers
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello all! I had a productive day....my husband and I ended up cleaning/organizing the garage to prepare for our very big garage sale the first weekend in June. I am hoping to use that money for new clothes! Now, I am pooped. My baby is playing on the floor, my daughter is playing outside, and my husband is resting on the couch. Hmmmm, what's wrong with this picture? I would like to take a rest but need to run to home depot to get some hooks for our garage. We have lots of things to put up, put on shelves, etc. to make it more organized. But, don't want to wake him. Looks like more laundry for me! Have a great day all!
mtnsun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #159  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
Hey IP peeps! I have a question. I am craving Mexican and was just going to get a taco salad with chicken and no sour cream, but I was wondering what about fajitas? I don't know what they use to season, but have you ordered fajitas or no?

Great job on all the WI's today and yesterday!! I am hoping the swoosh fairy comes to visit me before Tuesday evening and I have a much better one then last week (-2). After this WI I will be on my own with about 20 AWESOME coaches on here!! Nervous about that!!
Hi kmc,

I love Mexican and have had fajitas (sort of). I will order them with no onions (or replace the onions with more peppers), no tortillas, no guacamole nor rice or beans. I take the meat and peppers and add the pico and lettuce and just eat it that way. Also, one place DH and I go has a buffet. They actually offer the fajita meat separate from the peppers and those are also separate from the onions (got to stay away from those wonderful caramelized onions). They have a huge bowl of lettuce, so I take a lot of lettuce and add the meat and peppers on top and some pico. Satisfies my Mexican cravings. I only do that every few weeks and it has not seemed to affected my losses.

The swoosh fairy is nice, but don't let her elusiveness stress you. If OP, it'll all swoosh away eventually.

You'll be just fine on your own. I have been now on my own for a month now and it's working well. Just like always, ask questons and read the posts.

Molly
WingnutandMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #160  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakecathy View Post
I am going Monday to the first workshop so I can get started on this program. I do have a question though, is Pelligrino water OK, it is on sale today and I wanted to get some stocked up if it is allowed, thanks.
My coach says yes, occasionally. I love Pelligrino, but truthfully I have always stuck with just plain water with a slice of lemmon.

Quote:
I have apologized to my family regarding my moods and snaps. However, I feel like I may need to get a shirt that says, "Leave this fat chick alone, she is full of estrogen......and getting skinny. DON'T Mess....is best"

Besides the scale victory, I am no longer needing my CPAP machine, I have gone down two bra sizes, and my clothes are no longer viable.

Quote:
Hi everyone,

This is definitely the one. Welcome to IP.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday. I had all of these grand plans today to get things done around here, and it so didn't happen. After getting back from the gym my cousin called who lives in another state. We haven't talked since last November when she was here for my son's Bar Mitzvah. We had so much catching up to do that we talked on the phone for well over 2 hours. It was a lot of fun, but now all of my great plans I guess will have to wait till tomorrow as I've lost my motivation.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #161  

S/C/G: 191/175/135

Height: 5'1"

Good Day everyone! Congrats to all your successes and everything! Isn't that the greatness of IP? My story this week was I had to play Last Post at a funeral last Wed and when I put on my dress uniform, the pants were almost hanging off me! Those were my "skinny" pants! So I have to order some new ones right away as it is our dress uniform! No more size 34! I haven't had that joy in about 6-7 years! Way to go, IP! My WI #4 is tomorrow! Here's hoping!
I also tried the chocolate drink and I think it is one of my favorites! Same with the chocolate protein bar! I also heard that they are coming out with a strawberry wafer product! Yum! Only thing it is an R product! I can't wait to try it though!

Last edited by geoffiegirl; 05-06-2012 at 06:21 PM.
geoffiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:28 PM   #162  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Good morning all!
I'm feeling grumpy and sick of eating so regimentedly and I'm tired of veggies, veggies, veggies! It's not that I want to pig out on chips and ice cream, but I just want to be done with needing to be so rigid. I hope I can firm up my resolve and "embrace the process" as I have been the last two months. I'm just moody today.
That being said, I am enjoying my coffee macchiato (coffee with IP choc drink and a touch of almond extract).
Wishing everyone a great day OP!!!
Have you tried any new veggies? I'd never had turnips before and found that turnip fries are my new favorite. Also going to try a rutabaga tonight for the first time. My other "go to" is a fresh spinach salad. Easy to get 2 cups in. Good luck and hang in there.
fam4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #163  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Wink

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Good luck and welcome. It did make me chuckle when I looked at your stats and it said "short".
fam4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:18 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

No more CPAP needed!! Awesome!!
Samba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #165  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

How did you know you didn't need the CPAP anymore? Mine is like my blankly. I've tried to sleep w/o it and haven't been able to.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote