Old 03-31-2012, 01:30 AM   #1  
Started IP 3/26/12

S/C/G: 215.4/211.4/145

Height: 5'3"

Default Weigh in numero uno

So, I had to go to an early weigh in due to some schedule stuff and after just 5 days I'm down 4 pounds!

I know most of the first week is water weight, but I'm really happy I had such a good first weigh in. It's so motivating.

Also, I had a chance to ask my coach some of the questions I had originally posted on here. I was going over the ingredients of the WF spreads and the fruit flavored hansen's diet soda and they have a lot of the same ingredients. after looking at this for herself, and my coach okayed the occasional hansen's diet.

Also, I just figured out today that I can make lemonade from water a stevia packet and lemon juice. A nice change from plain water all day! So I thought I'd throw that out there just incase other people hadn't thought of it.

I'm really pleased with how I'm feeling and my loss so far, and I'm so thankful for the support here!
bellinghamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:35 AM   #2  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellinghamster View Post
So, I had to go to an early weigh in due to some schedule stuff and after just 5 days I'm down 4 pounds!

I know most of the first week is water weight, but I'm really happy I had such a good first weigh in. It's so motivating.

Also, I had a chance to ask my coach some of the questions I had originally posted on here. I was going over the ingredients of the WF spreads and the fruit flavored hansen's diet soda and they have a lot of the same ingredients. after looking at this for herself, and my coach okayed the occasional hansen's diet.

Also, I just figured out today that I can make lemonade from water a stevia packet and lemon juice. A nice change from plain water all day! So I thought I'd throw that out there just incase other people hadn't thought of it.

I'm really pleased with how I'm feeling and my loss so far, and I'm so thankful for the support here!
good job...one week down.

Personally, the first 20 weeks I stayed away from everything not meat or veggie or a packet from IP...and thankfully I saw 60 pounds melt away. It was tough, but changed my life. Do what works for you, but the closer to 100% protocol...the better.

Here was my exact diet for those 20 weeks...not a bite, lick, or taste of anything else:

IP omelet packet for breakfast with 36 ounces of water and hot sauce on the omelet

IP shake with lettuce, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil, mustard, and cider vinegar for lunch with 36 ounces of water

Meat (6-8 ounces)...flank steak, 96% lean ground beef, chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp, scallops, or tilapia/swai with seasonings and veggie (spinach, collards, asparagus, cauliflower, brocolli, brussel sprouts) with sprayed olive oil with 36 ounces of water

around 7:30...a bar

Also throughout the day I had tea or coffee and an additional 1/2 vanilla shake as the creamer. I also walked 2 miles every day.

I was so boring for those 5 months...I didn't even leave the house (and I am quite social and travel alot)....I just wanted it GONE!

I wish you luck on your journey...I have been in maintenance for 10 months and I am currently on a reboot and IP gave me my confidence, health, and momentum back and I will always be thrilled with the program.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
good job...one week down.

Personally, the first 20 weeks I stayed away from everything not meat or veggie or a packet from IP...and thankfully I saw 60 pounds melt away. It was tough, but changed my life. Do what works for you, but the closer to 100% protocol...the better.

Here was my exact diet for those 20 weeks...not a bite, lick, or taste of anything else:

IP omelet packet for breakfast with 36 ounces of water and hot sauce on the omelet

IP shake with lettuce, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil, mustard, and cider vinegar for lunch with 36 ounces of water

Meat (6-8 ounces)...flank steak, 96% lean ground beef, chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp, scallops, or tilapia/swai with seasonings and veggie (spinach, collards, asparagus, cauliflower, brocolli, brussel sprouts) with sprayed olive oil with 36 ounces of water

around 7:30...a bar

Also throughout the day I had tea or coffee and an additional 1/2 vanilla shake as the creamer. I also walked 2 miles every day.

I was so boring for those 5 months...I didn't even leave the house (and I am quite social and travel alot)....I just wanted it GONE!

I wish you luck on your journey...I have been in maintenance for 10 months and I am currently on a reboot and IP gave me my confidence, health, and momentum back and I will always be thrilled with the program.
I appreciate your post and congrats on your successes with IP! I have been on IP for 10 weeks, down 36 lbs. I want to get to around 150 myself and it is so inspiring to see someone else reach that goal. I have thought about incorporating some walking to my routine but haven't done it yet. Thanks again!
mtnsun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellinghamster View Post

Congrats on your first loss with IP!
mtnsun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Congratulations! You are starting a wondrous journey to a new health, a new life for yourself! Keep it up!
Sewmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:07 AM   #6  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Bellinghamster
Great job on your 1st WI.
Cadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:09 AM   #7  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Great job on your loss! Walking did not slow down my progress!
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote