3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Weigh in numero uno (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/255970-weigh-numero-uno.html)

bellinghamster 03-31-2012 01:30 AM

Weigh in numero uno

So, I had to go to an early weigh in due to some schedule stuff and after just 5 days I'm down 4 pounds! :broc:

I know most of the first week is water weight, but I'm really happy I had such a good first weigh in. It's so motivating.

Also, I had a chance to ask my coach some of the questions I had originally posted on here. I was going over the ingredients of the WF spreads and the fruit flavored hansen's diet soda and they have a lot of the same ingredients. after looking at this for herself, and my coach okayed the occasional hansen's diet.

Also, I just figured out today that I can make lemonade from water a stevia packet and lemon juice. A nice change from plain water all day! So I thought I'd throw that out there just incase other people hadn't thought of it. :)

I'm really pleased with how I'm feeling and my loss so far, and I'm so thankful for the support here!

darbs7 03-31-2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellinghamster (Post 4274621)
So, I had to go to an early weigh in due to some schedule stuff and after just 5 days I'm down 4 pounds! :broc:

I know most of the first week is water weight, but I'm really happy I had such a good first weigh in. It's so motivating.

Also, I had a chance to ask my coach some of the questions I had originally posted on here. I was going over the ingredients of the WF spreads and the fruit flavored hansen's diet soda and they have a lot of the same ingredients. after looking at this for herself, and my coach okayed the occasional hansen's diet.

Also, I just figured out today that I can make lemonade from water a stevia packet and lemon juice. A nice change from plain water all day! So I thought I'd throw that out there just incase other people hadn't thought of it. :)

I'm really pleased with how I'm feeling and my loss so far, and I'm so thankful for the support here!

good job...one week down.

Personally, the first 20 weeks I stayed away from everything not meat or veggie or a packet from IP...and thankfully I saw 60 pounds melt away. It was tough, but changed my life. Do what works for you, but the closer to 100% protocol...the better.

Here was my exact diet for those 20 weeks...not a bite, lick, or taste of anything else:

IP omelet packet for breakfast with 36 ounces of water and hot sauce on the omelet

IP shake with lettuce, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil, mustard, and cider vinegar for lunch with 36 ounces of water

Meat (6-8 ounces)...flank steak, 96% lean ground beef, chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp, scallops, or tilapia/swai with seasonings and veggie (spinach, collards, asparagus, cauliflower, brocolli, brussel sprouts) with sprayed olive oil with 36 ounces of water

around 7:30...a bar

Also throughout the day I had tea or coffee and an additional 1/2 vanilla shake as the creamer. I also walked 2 miles every day.

I was so boring for those 5 months...I didn't even leave the house (and I am quite social and travel alot)....I just wanted it GONE!

I wish you luck on your journey...I have been in maintenance for 10 months and I am currently on a reboot and IP gave me my confidence, health, and momentum back and I will always be thrilled with the program.

mtnsun4 03-31-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darbs7 (Post 4274672)
good job...one week down.

Personally, the first 20 weeks I stayed away from everything not meat or veggie or a packet from IP...and thankfully I saw 60 pounds melt away. It was tough, but changed my life. Do what works for you, but the closer to 100% protocol...the better.

Here was my exact diet for those 20 weeks...not a bite, lick, or taste of anything else:

IP omelet packet for breakfast with 36 ounces of water and hot sauce on the omelet

IP shake with lettuce, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil, mustard, and cider vinegar for lunch with 36 ounces of water

Meat (6-8 ounces)...flank steak, 96% lean ground beef, chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp, scallops, or tilapia/swai with seasonings and veggie (spinach, collards, asparagus, cauliflower, brocolli, brussel sprouts) with sprayed olive oil with 36 ounces of water

around 7:30...a bar

Also throughout the day I had tea or coffee and an additional 1/2 vanilla shake as the creamer. I also walked 2 miles every day.

I was so boring for those 5 months...I didn't even leave the house (and I am quite social and travel alot)....I just wanted it GONE!

I wish you luck on your journey...I have been in maintenance for 10 months and I am currently on a reboot and IP gave me my confidence, health, and momentum back and I will always be thrilled with the program.

I appreciate your post and congrats on your successes with IP! I have been on IP for 10 weeks, down 36 lbs. I want to get to around 150 myself and it is so inspiring to see someone else reach that goal. I have thought about incorporating some walking to my routine but haven't done it yet. Thanks again!

mtnsun4 03-31-2012 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bellinghamster (Post 4274621)

Congrats on your first loss with IP!

Sewmam 03-31-2012 09:07 AM

Congratulations! You are starting a wondrous journey to a new health, a new life for yourself! Keep it up!

Cadu 03-31-2012 09:07 AM

Bellinghamster
Great job on your 1st WI.

Maile 03-31-2012 09:09 AM

Great job on your loss! Walking did not slow down my progress!