Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #61  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

S/C/G: 269/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF View Post
I am new to this forum and diet. This is the first diet that i have so radically changed the way i eat. I am on day 6 and just now really craving bad things....bread, crackers, chocolate....you know! Any suggestions?
I calm my "need something starchy cravings" with the pancakes made from the unrestricted cold cereal.

Beat 2 egg whites until they are foamy. Crush the cereal pack with a rolling pin and add 1/4 tsp baking powder and cinnamon. Mix into the egg whites, then cook about 3 cakes on the griddle.

I like mine with fake butter spray and some WF fruit spread.

Good luck!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #62  
Started IP 1/10/12

S/C/G: 175.2/146.6/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
To get hydration level up make sure to drink your water and have your salt. Both are important. As your fat mass drops it should improve as muscle holds more water.

NSC today. I am wearing my "goal pants"! They are from the gap-perfect trouser in size 4. They fit perfectly! I have been trying them on every couple of weeks.

I would still like to lose 6 more pounds, and get to 140, but I am pretty happy with my progress! I also need to weigh in, but I am heading out of town, with my ip bag packed!

For salty, crunchy cravings try pickles too. They help.

Or chew gum, drink Tea, etc. try not to cave!
Wahoo!!! I'm very excited for you!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:56 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
I calm my "need something starchy cravings" with the pancakes made from the unrestricted cold cereal.

Beat 2 egg whites until they are foamy. Crush the cereal pack with a rolling pin and add 1/4 tsp baking powder and cinnamon. Mix into the egg whites, then cook about 3 cakes on the griddle.

Good luck!
I do the EXACT same thing and use WF pancake syrup! Yum!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPdivajen View Post
Morning all. My huge NSV was that for the first time in years I didn't take any insulin last night. That's right, no more injections for me! My blood sugar was perfect this morning without it and I simply couldn't be happier.

Have a great day!
That is amazing!!! Good for you!!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
To get hydration level up make sure to drink your water and have your salt. Both are important. As your fat mass drops it should improve as muscle holds more water.

NSC today. I am wearing my "goal pants"! They are from the gap-perfect trouser in size 4. They fit perfectly! I have been trying them on every couple of weeks.

I would still like to lose 6 more pounds, and get to 140, but I am pretty happy with my progress! I also need to weigh in, but I am heading out of town, with my ip bag packed!

For salty, crunchy cravings try pickles too. They help.

Or chew gum, drink Tea, etc. try not to cave!
What kind of gum do you chew? I can't find any that does not contain aspertame.

Quote:

Good luck!
I do this as well and use the WF blueberry syrup. YUM! I have also made little mini cupcakes with the cappucino and put some WF chocolate syrup on them.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/180

Wow- great day for NSV and fantastic WI #'s I needed the extra encouragement today... Feeling hungry all the time- first time in 3 weeks OP that I'm just famished and crave sweets?!? Trying to drunk extra water and make sure I've eaten all the veggies. Last night I had 1/4 bar on top of my 3 packages... Seemed like a better cheat than what I wanted!!! (my homemade chocolate chip banana muffins!!)

Absolutey love getting inspiration from all of you- tonight is my first night shift since starting.... Hope it's busy in ER so I'm not bored and tempted!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 185/143/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey36 View Post
Wow- great day for NSV and fantastic WI #'s I needed the extra encouragement today... Feeling hungry all the time- first time in 3 weeks OP that I'm just famished and crave sweets?!? Trying to drunk extra water and make sure I've eaten all the veggies. Last night I had 1/4 bar on top of my 3 packages... Seemed like a better cheat than what I wanted!!! (my homemade chocolate chip banana muffins!!)

Absolutey love getting inspiration from all of you- tonight is my first night shift since starting.... Hope it's busy in ER so I'm not bored and tempted!!!!
I work nights in an ER too! I just started back on nights two weeks ago and I definately know what you mean about staying busy and not tempted. I always have my restricted in my locker for those times when I just can't handle all the pizza, donuts and other goodies that make there way into the staff lounge at night. You definately can do this!! Best of luck tonight
Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 204/166.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
I do this as well and use the WF blueberry syrup. YUM! I have also made little mini cupcakes with the cappucino and put some WF chocolate syrup on them.
I just bought the Walden Farms blueberry fruit spread. I put some in a bowl and microwaved it. It melted down just like a blueberry syrup. Had it on my crispy cereal pancakes this morning. Boy, they were filling and I didn't need to eat lunch until 2pm!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #69  
TLF

Default Great support!

Wow! Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and great ideas. I posted about me carb craving. I had an IP omelette for lunch and feel like I am back on track. I am definitely going to try the pancakes....sounds good! Thanks again....great to have support at my fingertips!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #70  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLF View Post
Wow! Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and great ideas. I posted about me carb craving. I had an IP omelette for lunch and feel like I am back on track. I am definitely going to try the pancakes....sounds good! Thanks again....great to have support at my fingertips!
If you're feeling especially adventurous you could also get some of the DaVinci (or other brand) sugar-free syrups and put a TBS of the syrup right into the pancake mix. Last weekend I added the white chocolate syrup and it was to die for!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #71  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

So... I am very happily down from a size 20 into a loose 16, waiting to arrive in the 14s within the next couple of weeks (one can hope). Everything I am wearing today fits nicely, even somewhat loose, but I feel like I am all belly today (not having any Big C issues either). I haven't felt that way in a while since I started shrinking, so it just feels odd. Anyone else have that issue ever?

Wishing everyone lots of skinny days!
Old 03-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #72  
Round 2 started 6/21/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
How do you make those cupcakes? I've tried a couple of times and mine always turn out a nasty rubbery shell with nothing good on the inside. Very disappointed so far...
Old 03-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #73  

Quote:
How do you make those cupcakes? I've tried a couple of times and mine always turn out a nasty rubbery shell with nothing good on the inside. Very disappointed so far...
I beat two egg whites until frothy, I add about 1/8 tsp of baking powder and then add the cappucino mix. I add 2 -3 tbsps of water, my batter is a gooey consistency, not too runny. I bake them at 350 for 6 minutes or so. It's been awhile since I have made them. They did come out a bit chewy but they were not empty inside. Hope this helps.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #74  

Quote:
So... I am very happily down from a size 20 into a loose 16, waiting to arrive in the 14s within the next couple of weeks (one can hope). Everything I am wearing today fits nicely, even somewhat loose, but I feel like I am all belly today (not having any Big C issues either). I haven't felt that way in a while since I started shrinking, so it just feels odd. Anyone else have that issue ever?

Wishing everyone lots of skinny days!
since I started IP it seems like my whole body does not know I am dieting. First the girls got smaller, then my feet actually got smaller. My thighs have finally decided to join the party and slowly but surely my midsection is getting on the bandwagon. I am having a hard time finding pants to fit because my waist and mid section are not quite in proportion. So...all that to say yes, I have many days where I feel all belly.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 173/153/145

Height: 5ft 7

Good day so far , very excited this morning dropped into the 150's.
Closed Thread