Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 206/174/160

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps,
Weigh in # 5 down 1.6. A little disappointing but it is still a loss. And I think it is low because of the side effect of this plan. I am drinking water and eating lettuce like crazy and nothing is helping. I have gotten some Miralax and have drank it for the past 2 days. Oh well, such is life. I know that some weeks are not going to be big loss weeks. And I am happy that I did have a loss and not a gain!!!! . It is all of you (besides the 20 pds lost so far) that keep me going on this plan. I know I can see this thru with the help of all the wonderful people on this forum. I do have to say that I am so proud of myself. We had our Sunday School Class Christmas party friday night. I went ahead and made me some Shrimp "Fried" Rice for dinner and ate it before we left. I made it thru the whole party without eating a thing. I cut up the dessers and got them ready to be plated. I sat at the bar in the kitchen, over looking all of that food and was not tempted one bit. There was a dessert there that I just love....Mountain Dew Apple Dumplins.....and any other time I would have said one won't hurt. But not this time. Two of the other girls told me that I just need to quit and wait til after the holidays to continue with this. I told them no, I have come to far to quit. I will beable to enjoy the food next year.

I hope those that still have to weigh in have a good loss and hope everyone has a great OP day! Congratulations on all the losses so far. Everyone is doing wonderfully.

A loss is a loss - and when you average out your pounds, you're at 4lbs a week...that's incredible! I never lost 4lbs a week on a diet before, haha! You're doing great!

...I had my second way in this morning. I thought for sure I sabotaged myself over this entire week - 4 Christmas parties, and a business dinner at 8pm last night (right before weigh in lol) ...I even ate food that was off plan (3 falafel balls on Friday because I forgot to pack dinner, and a salad with vinegrette dressing last night) ...but when I stepped on the scale today, I was down another 4lbs! That's incredible to me!

11.1 pounds in 2 weeks, and a handful of inches...I couldn't be happier
Old 12-20-2011, 12:08 PM   #17  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Morning everyone. Congrats on SV and NSV today so far. Busy day here for me. We're renovating our basement so infloor heating and concrete pouring on the agenda today. Talk about stressful on top of all the holiday hoopla. So the kids and I are going to head into Edmonton and do some last minute more stressful shopping but I have my snacks and water all ready to go.
Hope everyone continues to have a fabulous day.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:19 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledmom04 View Post
Morning everyone. Congrats on SV and NSV today so far. Busy day here for me. We're renovating our basement so infloor heating and concrete pouring on the agenda today. Talk about stressful on top of all the holiday hoopla. So the kids and I are going to head into Edmonton and do some last minute more stressful shopping but I have my snacks and water all ready to go.
Hope everyone continues to have a fabulous day.
Oh my!!I don't know what would be more stressful. listening to the renos or trying to shop in Edmonton today! It was a zoo all over yesterday. I will definitely need to get a few things at the grocery store before the weekend and I am planning my attack. It doesn't help that we are not off school until Friday late afternoon either.

You will so enjoy the infloor heat in the basement floor.
Our kitty headed for the basement a month ago and only comes up to get fed. She loves stretching out on the heated floor.

Pat
Old 12-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
Good Morning IPeeps,
Weigh in # 5 down 1.6. A little disappointing but it is still a loss. And I think it is low because of the side effect of this plan. I am drinking water and eating lettuce like crazy and nothing is helping. I have gotten some Miralax and have drank it for the past 2 days. Oh well, such is life. I know that some weeks are not going to be big loss weeks. And I am happy that I did have a loss and not a gain!!!! . It is all of you (besides the 20 pds lost so far) that keep me going on this plan. I know I can see this thru with the help of all the wonderful people on this forum. I do have to say that I am so proud of myself. We had our Sunday School Class Christmas party friday night. I went ahead and made me some Shrimp "Fried" Rice for dinner and ate it before we left. I made it thru the whole party without eating a thing. I cut up the dessers and got them ready to be plated. I sat at the bar in the kitchen, over looking all of that food and was not tempted one bit. There was a dessert there that I just love....Mountain Dew Apple Dumplins.....and any other time I would have said one won't hurt. But not this time. Two of the other girls told me that I just need to quit and wait til after the holidays to continue with this. I told them no, I have come to far to quit. I will beable to enjoy the food next year.

I hope those that still have to weigh in have a good loss and hope everyone has a great OP day! Congratulations on all the losses so far. Everyone is doing wonderfully.
on your loss!! And another on having the resolve to stick to it even when people were being less-than encouraging! You are doing wonderfully!! My WI's are always big, small, big, small...can't have Biggest Loser numbers every week!! LOL!! Keep up the good work!!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I have been reading the board almost daily. Been trying to get my Christmas shopping done so I've been running around like crazy all weekend. Then yesterday I had to bring my husband and my son to Dr's appointments. My husband and I got salads for lunch and I forgot my protein drink in the car and planned to drink it when we got back in the car, but I forgot and remembered two hours later! Ugh!! So I skipped it and didn't have all three proteins yesterday. Hopefully today my memory will be better because it's off to the races again in search of gifts!!

I did have a great WI last Thursday...down another 4 lbs and feeling great!!

Wishing everyone the best of luck with WI's today and keep up the good work resisting temptations!! Have a great OP day!!
Old 12-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone, not much new to report, still busy at work and at home.

Tried something new this morning, i didn't want to use my milk in my coffee cause i'm going to try to make mashed cauliflower tonight and i want to use the milk in that so i took black coffee and put almost half of my chocolate shake and it tasted just like a moka, it was very yummy! I'm going to get the WF chocolate syrup and try that in my coffee instead of the caramel one that i use everyday.

Have my christmas party on thursday and since we're 920, it was getting complicated for them to accomodate me so i told them i would bring my own dinner, which is better for me as i know what i'll eat. So i'll make a chicken breast and some veggies and they'll just have to reheat it. So no fear of having anything that isn't legit!

Last edited by Busymomx4; 12-20-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 242/200/?

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
It's funny how people can actively sabotage the weight loss, sometimes it's actively and sometimes sub-consciously...either way it's interesting how people react.
So true. I've had so many people tell me this is the hardest time of the year to start a diet (really? why? Is there going to be an easy time for me? I don't think so...), and last night I had someone try FIVE times to get me to have some pumpkin roll. His last attempt was "I won't let you come back and get a second piece, ok?" Sheesh.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #22  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Look what I just found out.......Lemon Soy Puffs will be available in the New Year. For all of you lemon lovers this will be a good one!
Old 12-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Look what I just found out.......Lemon Soy Puffs will be available in the New Year. For all of you lemon lovers this will be a good one!
Yummy! I love lemon.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #24  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
we're all rowing togethe
Here's a variant that I really like: "We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now." Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #25  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Sometimes my inner conversation can go on for a while on this topic
Ohhhh, yes. You really made me smile.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:55 PM   #26  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Just hot back from weigh in... Down another 3.6... It's putting me closer and closer!!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #27  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Just hot back from weigh in... Down another 3.6... It's putting me closer and closer!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!....You go girl!!!!....closer and closer
Old 12-20-2011, 05:10 PM   #28  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

I have to miss my WI today cause I am sicker than sick , lost my voice and everything Something viral, so there is no antibiotics for that. Anyways....lotsa hot herbal tea, hot lemon water. I am usually on 4 IP a day except weekends..I have 3. So while I'm sick I'll just have 3, I have some jello..so that will make my throat feel better. And I'll make some IP friendly chicken miracle noodle soup. I have sugar free losenges and sugar and alcohol free cough syrup. And a couple days off work. So I should be set.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:12 PM   #29  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Right on!! You rock!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Wow, you are almost at a 100 pounds down. What a difference that must make in energy and everything else. That is fantastic!!! What a great Christmas present from you to you!
Closed Thread