Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 05:30 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday View Post
Thanks, New Englander--I am so happy that I found this thread, I can't even tell you how much this has boosted my self-esteem and has taken the shame and constant frustration out of dieting. Congratulations on your 22lbs so far! Looking at everyone's ticker is really inspiring and motivates me to stay the course.
I had my 1st NSV yesterday--I bought 2 cute winter coats 2 years ago at a HUGE discount. I could never quite fit into them, but I bought them anyway and they've sat in my closet. I have so many clothes like that. Well, I tried one on yesterday and it not only fit, but fit well! I was so happy! Soon, I will have a brand new wardrobe without having to buy anything...Luckily nothing has gone out of style yet ;-)
WTG!!! I've kept tons of "skinny" clothes that will fit me once I hit goal. I've vowed to get rid of my "fat" clothes 'cause I'm not wearing them again!!! Keep up the great work!!! WOO HOO!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junetwin11 View Post
I have to miss my WI today cause I am sicker than sick , lost my voice and everything Something viral, so there is no antibiotics for that. Anyways....lotsa hot herbal tea, hot lemon water. I am usually on 4 IP a day except weekends..I have 3. So while I'm sick I'll just have 3, I have some jello..so that will make my throat feel better. And I'll make some IP friendly chicken miracle noodle soup. I have sugar free losenges and sugar and alcohol free cough syrup. And a couple days off work. So I should be set.
Feel better soon...
Old 12-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissimo View Post
And I think it is low because of the side effect of this plan. I am drinking water and eating lettuce like crazy and nothing is helping. I have gotten some Miralax and have drank it for the past 2 days.
Rissimo - I don't really like taking Miralax and other products like it because I usually get a bad rebound effect. So I was doing the extra lettuce and water routine as well. Then I happened upon Celestial Seasonings LaxaTea in the tea section of the grocery store. Figured it wouldn't kill me to try and so I bought some. Even though the box suggested that 1 cup before bed would basically get things moving by morning, I had a cup at about 2pm (I was willing to have a 2nd cup before bed if the 1st didn't work.). By 8:30 that night everything was back to normal.

I have only had to use the tea once in the last 3 weeks. To keep my system happy, nearly every morning I have also added 2 tablespoons of lemon juice & a dash of Truvia to roughly 8oz of water - heated in the microwave for a minute. My coach approved the hot lemon water idea.

HTH
Old 12-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Just hot back from weigh in... Down another 3.6... It's putting me closer and closer!!
SSSOOO close!!! WOOHOO!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 164/151/130

Height: 5'3

Hi Everyone
Just got back from WI #7 today as I missed last week being sick and all. I was down 1.4lbs and another 1" loss overall. Which is very small for inch loss but I was on antibiotics and guzzling cough syrup so go figure, literally, go FIGURE. LOL.
Hope everyone had a great weigh in today and tomorrow. Good luck to all and great losses for everyone that I read already.
Merry Christmas to all and if I don't check in I will after the Christmas family are gone. Have a great one.
Old 12-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #36  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbebe View Post
Hi Everyone
Just got back from WI #7 today as I missed last week being sick and all. I was down 1.4lbs and another 1" loss overall. Which is very small for inch loss but I was on antibiotics and guzzling cough syrup so go figure, literally, go FIGURE. LOL.
Hope everyone had a great weigh in today and tomorrow. Good luck to all and great losses for everyone that I read already.
Merry Christmas to all and if I don't check in I will after the Christmas family are gone. Have a great one.
What part of Seattle are you in??
Old 12-20-2011, 07:23 PM   #37  
INACTIVE

Hi All,

Congratulations to everyone here! I am so happy for you, JellyMae, Ishbel & Wuv for hitting triple digits! (I know it's a little early JellyMae, but you're gonna do it in a few days anyway).

I had WI#2 today, down 3.5lbs for a total of 8.5lbs in 2 weeks. I also lost 2.75 inches, including 1.25 in my chest (yay wedding dress! another 3.75 to go!) So, I am happy. Now, I am hoping that I will start feeling it more in my clothes this week. I am on track for losing 15lbs by Jan 7, so that is the goal I am setting. If I make it, great--if not, it won't crush me. I know it will happen. Then on to the next goal Have a great evening! I'm proud of us all!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #38  

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmayhem View Post
...I had my second way in this morning. I thought for sure I sabotaged myself over this entire week - 4 Christmas parties, and a business dinner at 8pm last night (right before weigh in lol) ...I even ate food that was off plan (3 falafel balls on Friday because I forgot to pack dinner, and a salad with vinegrette dressing last night) ...but when I stepped on the scale today, I was down another 4lbs! That's incredible to me!

11.1 pounds in 2 weeks, and a handful of inches...I couldn't be happier
Way to go sarahmayhem!! Seems like we have a few similarities, I am also in my second week, and i am also 6 ft tall. My second weigh in is tomorrow, I think I have put off this diet for so long because it is easier to carry/hide extra weight, and people tend to focus on my height and not my weight, but I know how much I weigh and how hard it is on my knees and back. I just want to feel good again!

The IP way seems to allow for quick recovery after occasional off-program "experiments"

Cheers and congrats to all of you having successful weigh ins!

Old 12-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #39  

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junetwin11 View Post
I have to miss my WI today cause I am sicker than sick , lost my voice and everything Something viral, so there is no antibiotics for that. Anyways....lotsa hot herbal tea, hot lemon water. I am usually on 4 IP a day except weekends..I have 3. So while I'm sick I'll just have 3, I have some jello..so that will make my throat feel better. And I'll make some IP friendly chicken miracle noodle soup. I have sugar free losenges and sugar and alcohol free cough syrup. And a couple days off work. So I should be set.
Hang in there, hope you feel better before the holidays!

Old 12-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #40  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Thank you all
Closed Thread